No Display Xbox One X

Discus and support No Display Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To start, this happened shortly out of warranty (purchased December 18) so you can imagine how upsetting this can be, considering the price of the unit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nranieri29, Feb 17, 2020.

1. nranieri29
    nranieri29 Guest

No Display Xbox One X

To start, this happened shortly out of warranty (purchased December 18) so you can imagine how upsetting this can be, considering the price of the unit and lack of support offered.

The console powers on and I have tried multiple HDMI cables and monitors.

There is no display on either monitor and both monitors and cables are in working order.

I tried a hard reset on the console and I tried powering the console up in low resolution mode.

Is Microsoft doing anything regarding consoles just out of warranty with this kind of issue? I can send it in to be fixed but I was quoted at $250 which is out of the question.

The console is hardly used and in great physical shape.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

nranieri29, Feb 17, 2020
  2. BigDame21 Win User

Let's Talk About The Xbox

Love my Xbox One X. The 4k display is amazing.
  3. RawToastMmm Win User

Xbox one X no signal

I'm very sorry to hear that your Xbox doesn't seem to be displaying... have you checked the following?

• Verify HDMI cable works with another device
    • Verify the HDMI input on your TV or Receiver works with another device
    • Verify that the HDMI cable is plugged into the HDMI IN port on the Xbox One X
    • If you have another display (like a HDMI computer monitor or another TV) try connecting it to that
    • Try disconnecting and reconnecting the HDMI cable while the Xbox One X is powered on

Check if it's just the display having issues... if if the Xbox One X isn't booting properly:

1. Turn on the Xbox One X, and connect a LAN cable to your Xbox One X and to your router
    2. Log into your router and check to see if your Xbox One X is showing up on the network
    3. If you can see it on your network than that means that there's an issue in your display chain specifically
    4. If you can't check it that way, see if the Xbox App can detect your Xbox on the network
    Do controllers wired to the Xbox One X power on and light up properly? This is another way to check and see if it's a display issue, or if the XBox One X isn't even booting properly

Hopefully one of the items listed above will help us get closer to the source of your problem 🙂
  4. Scimac Win User

Any point buying an X for 1080p TV?

While 4k gaming is the major benefit of the Xbox One X, I believe you will still see some performance benefits when using the Xbox One X with a 1080p display.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Resolution and Fps

It depends on the game.

The Xbox One X will be able to display 4K 60 FSP (Forza 7)
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

borderlands 2 hd texture not loading

Hi Red,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. On the Xbox one original, you will not see any of the HD. As the description states will need an Xbox one X to install.

Xbox One X Enhanced, featuring 4K Ultra HD and HDR. Increase the visual fidelity of Borderlands 2 and its DLC with this Ultra HD texture pack. Upgrade game textures including characters, vehicles, weapons and environments. Players will best appreciate
    detail at 4K resolution, but improvements can be enjoyed on other displays.*
    *Xbox One X required to install. 4K display required for 4K resolution.

The star notates that it can be enjoyed on other displays, meaning that the display(TV) is not a 4K TV.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

No Display Xbox One X

1. No Display Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Display

2. NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when...

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when...: NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when trying to establish Xbox networking with windows 10. I have tried 2 solution pages so far. [img] and...
  3. Xbox gamertag and Fortnite display name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamertag and Fortnite display name: So I listened to loads of faqs already and so I changed my gamertag on my Xbox recently. However when I loaded up Fortnite my display name still appeared as my previous gamertag. From what I had...
  4. Video and Display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video and Display: [img] Every time i open certain apps like destiny 2, netflix, etc the colors change to a little darker and the color is just off, ive attached photos of the change. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. 網頁顯示不當,導致我買錯東西[Translation-The web page is not displayed properly, causing me to buy the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    網頁顯示不當,導致我買錯東西[Translation-The web page is not displayed properly, causing me to buy the...: 給Microsoft: 不好意思,稍早我想試著購買買Minecraft電腦版Windows 10,我到了網站中,點選了獲取Minecraft,接著我點選了電腦,並且點了PC,接下來出現Java 跟 Windows 10兩個選 ,於是我點了Windows 10,點進去我選了新手合輯,並且購買了遊戲,買完之後才發起,我買的竟然人Xbox microsoft...
  6. My Xbox is showing no Display on the Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is showing no Display on the Screen: Hi all, I was having trouble with an external hard drive that wouldn't let me move any files to it, so I disconnected it and now the Xbox One X won't display anything on the screen. I checked the...
  7. Multiple contrôler wireless display

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple contrôler wireless display: Hello, I want to know if its possible to play multiplayer games on my pc with wireless display on xbox one. My pc is far from the xbox, and wireless display is perfect to play my pc games on tv....
  8. Xbox One S Display problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Display problems: So I turned on my TV and Xbox today and the screen is in the top right corner. I reset the Xbox with the power eject method but once I change the setting back to 4k it just moves back up into the...
  9. Not able to download XBOX ONE compatible 360 games due to the error page displayed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download XBOX ONE compatible 360 games due to the error page displayed: Hello, for months now I am not able to download any Xbox One compatible 360 games. It goes fine through the payment, then always gives the error page which says in English something like: Oh no,...
  10. Display problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display problems: Hi everyone My question is that when you turn on your Xbox one you see the options community mixer store on the top of the screen horizontally but for some reason my my options showing in a...