No download after purchase

Discus and support No download after purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently, 3 hours ago, made a purchase throughthe game store and the download hasn't begun. three hours pouring through troubleshooters is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by {JohnnyC}, Oct 28, 2019.

1. {JohnnyC}
    {JohnnyC} Guest

I recently, 3 hours ago, made a purchase throughthe game store and the download hasn't begun. three hours pouring through troubleshooters is ridiculous.

payment confirmed, (instant with paypal), I received confirmation emails from Microsoft and Paypal, it's in my order history, status is completed, I only have one xbox one and 1 email address ever associted to my acct, in the store it says I own the game.
    my xbox one system is updated, (yesterday), the store app is updated (today), I have restarted and complely shut down and restarted my console numerous times. obviously i have internet, this is from my xbox. it does not ppear in my queue, my games list or
    ready to install. what is left?

:)

{JohnnyC}, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You can try See if the Game is Showing for you in Ready to Install, or go in Store > The Game Page and on place where before had the Purchase button now go show to you Install, Try see if that way works to you
  3. {JohnnyC} Win User

Probably what I should have done. Let me know how this ends for you
  4. SABDOM Win User

Go on the page of that game on PC, it should say that you own it and give you the option to install on the device you choose… Choose your Xbox One that you use and it should start the installation on your console !!
  5. {JohnnyC} Win User

There is no install option in the store. Thank you for the suggestion.
  6. SilasLimaXb Win User

vá na loja, procure pelo jogo que você comprou (deve contar como adquirido) depois cliquem em instalar.

Translation -

Go to the store, look for the game you bought (should count as purchased) then click install.
Thema:

1. No download after purchase - Similar Threads - download purchase

2. Can I download Minecraft on my macbook after I already purchased it for my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download Minecraft on my macbook after I already purchased it for my Xbox one?: I purchased an xbox a year or two ago that came with Minecraft (bedrock edition I presume) and some bonus packs. Now that I have a macbook, I was wondering if I could download Minecraft onto my...
  3. Outer Worlds not available to download after purchase, help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds not available to download after purchase, help: has no option to download after buying it, i have a receipt showing the purchase was successful yet when i try to install it through the ms store on xbox one it has no option to download, only to...
  4. Problems playing Cronus Arc that I just purchased and downloaded.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems playing Cronus Arc that I just purchased and downloaded.: I downloaded the game and it says my save file is corrupt or missing but I haven't even played the game yet. Can someone help me? 53a06673-3299-4069-98eb-1aecb31c5148
  5. Pro Bowling Gold Pin Purchase...How to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pro Bowling Gold Pin Purchase...How to download?: I have the new Pro Bowlers game on Xbox One. I purchased the 3000 Gold Pins. Payment went thru and everything. Except...how do I get those 3000 Gold Pins to download to the game itself on my...
  6. How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?: How do I download an already purchased game that was installed in a different account but is needed in my account? The game was installed on an admin account but is required in a child account....
  7. Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download: Hi, I've just recieved my xbox one back from repair and need to download my games. I can see all my games on my console except one, the option for purchases on the console only shows the past 3...
  8. Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.: Don't pre-order is what they say. I do not have my DLC I paid for months ago and I am halfway through the game. I paid 100 bones for the super deluxe pack. All I have is the standard game. Has...
  9. Minecraft downloading/purchasing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft downloading/purchasing: [img] I have purchased minecraft and recieved the email saying i own the app, yet i cant find it on my device and this is all the store is saying. Help? 31de07c1-1c07-472d-b31e-25f59d77334b
  10. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7