No download after purchase

Discus and support No download after purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently, 3 hours ago, made a purchase throughthe game store and the download hasn't begun. three hours pouring through troubleshooters is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by {JohnnyC}, Oct 28, 2019.

1. {JohnnyC}
    {JohnnyC} Guest

I recently, 3 hours ago, made a purchase throughthe game store and the download hasn't begun. three hours pouring through troubleshooters is ridiculous.

payment confirmed, (instant with paypal), I received confirmation emails from Microsoft and Paypal, it's in my order history, status is completed, I only have one xbox one and 1 email address ever associted to my acct, in the store it says I own the game.
    my xbox one system is updated, (yesterday), the store app is updated (today), I have restarted and complely shut down and restarted my console numerous times. obviously i have internet, this is from my xbox. it does not ppear in my queue, my games list or
    ready to install. what is left?

:)

{JohnnyC}, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You can try See if the Game is Showing for you in Ready to Install, or go in Store > The Game Page and on place where before had the Purchase button now go show to you Install, Try see if that way works to you
  3. {JohnnyC} Win User

Probably what I should have done. Let me know how this ends for you
  4. SABDOM Win User

Go on the page of that game on PC, it should say that you own it and give you the option to install on the device you choose… Choose your Xbox One that you use and it should start the installation on your console !!
  5. {JohnnyC} Win User

There is no install option in the store. Thank you for the suggestion.
  6. SilasLimaXb Win User

vá na loja, procure pelo jogo que você comprou (deve contar como adquirido) depois cliquem em instalar.

Translation -

Go to the store, look for the game you bought (should count as purchased) then click install.
Thema:

1. No download after purchase - Similar Threads - download purchase

2. Duplicate Purchases for XBOX with NO DOWNLOADS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate Purchases for XBOX with NO DOWNLOADS: Hello, I attempted to make a purchase for Alan Wake on the Xbox Store on my Xbox One X. There were a total of 3 attempts. Attempts 1 & 2 were on September 23rd 2020. - $17.91 twice Attempt 3...
  3. purchases from marketplace in msfs2020 being charged but not downloading to game

in XBoX on Windows
    purchases from marketplace in msfs2020 being charged but not downloading to game: hi. i have tried to purchase 2 planes from the marketplace for msfs2020. both times i used paypal in game and the purchase was made but the game says the purchase failed. yet if i try to by them...
  4. How to download game once its purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download game once its purchased?: Hi. Newbie here. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 last night but couldn't download it because I kept getting a message that my Microsoft account was not linked to a device and to please link the...
  5. Purchased game "Control Ultimate" in MicroSoft store, but it won't download.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased game "Control Ultimate" in MicroSoft store, but it won't download.: I purchased the 505 Games title "Control Ultimate" but it will not download. Error code 0x87E0000D appears in Manage Game on XBOX One, and in MicroSoft Store, when I start an install. It allows...
  6. Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases: [img] Greetings all. I’m having this maddening issue with my Xbox one since an firmware auto update a few months ago. 1) Games installed via disc will copy and install just fine but once i try...
  7. Purchased Game Won't Download or Install

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Game Won't Download or Install: I just purchased Minecraft and clicked my computer name to download and install. I get a response box saying that "We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s)." but nothing happens. No...
  8. I recently purchased BO3, and it won’t download. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased BO3, and it won’t download. What do I do?: I have an Xbox One X, and i recently purchases a physical copy of Black Ops 3. The download keeps stopping and starting. Ive checked for updates, checked my connection, restarted my console, and...
  9. Problem with downloading purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading purchased game: Hey all, purchased Call of duty world at war back on June 7th. Appears in my order history as completed. Didn't immediately show in my purchased games so i gave it a couple days. After a few days...
  10. Bought Game but does not want to download nor appear in purchase history.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Game but does not want to download nor appear in purchase history.: Hello Guys so uuuuuh I've got a big problem here. Since this pandemic began.. i started buying games to play in this quarantine, and this Issue m wanting to tell never happened to me before... I...