No download button

Discus and support No download button in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have problem with downloading items. Demos, Games for Gold have NO download button, only Rate and Pin to home. What i have to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinHABRLE, Apr 30, 2015.

1. MartinHABRLE
    MartinHABRLE Guest

No download button

Hi, i have problem with downloading items. Demos, Games for Gold have NO download button, only Rate and Pin to home. What i have to do?

:)

MartinHABRLE, Apr 30, 2015
  2. Jvsxn
    Jvsxn Guest
    No download button?

That's [REMOVED - LANGUAGE]

Jvsxn, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Wildy94
    Wildy94 Guest
    No download button?

The game demo is available to download in multiple regions and is an xbox gold member exclusive demo

Wildy94, Apr 30, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

No download button

Well what is your account region

Usually when you have that its usualy because you changed the locale to an non supportrd region

ngocphi, Apr 30, 2015
  5. Jvsxn Win User

No download button?

That's [REMOVED - LANGUAGE]
  6. Wildy94 Win User

No download button?

The game demo is available to download in multiple regions and is an xbox gold member exclusive demo
  7. Miss Kleo Win User

No download button?

Hey kidWZRD! Please be mindful of your language as this is a public forum. I'm sorry you're frustrated, as Smwutches said though, some features are Gold exclusive but hopefully this demo will be released to all users soon! :)
  8. Smwutches Win User

No download button?

A lot of demos are released 1 or 2 weeks early for gold members. It's one of the benefits of a gold subscription. After a week or 2 the demo should be released to everyone.
  9. ngocphi Win User

No download button

Well what is your account region

Usually when you have that its usualy because you changed the locale to an non supportrd region
Thema:

No download button

1. No download button - Similar Threads - download button

2. The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.: That is definitely a good idea, rather than having to do them all one at a time. That said you could add them all to your cart and checkout only once, but even that takes a fair amount of time....
  3. Bloodrayne 2 Xbox One nowhere the download button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bloodrayne 2 Xbox One nowhere the download button: Hi! Yesterday I bought Bloodrayne 2 on Xbox One but nowhere the download button.... Please help 4455d14d-9a1a-4f0e-a146-1a9a5b03adcd
  4. Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...: Ive downloaded the latest windows update (just to get it out of the way) and my pc app used to work. once I couldn't install some games I tried to reinstall the app and now everytime I download...
  5. No download button for HBO Nordic xb 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    No download button for HBO Nordic xb 360: Hi i the same problem as several others have had. I can't download HBO Nordic on my Xbox 360? The app is there, but no download button I have tried to delete the app in storage and then tried to...
  6. Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...: Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of the month. [img] How do i fix this??...
  7. No Download or Instal Button?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Download or Instal Button?: Hi, I bought Conan Exiles in the Microsoft Store. But now there is no download button. Only: "You own this game". Normally the game starts downloading immediately. Only the 10 mb-"Naked-DLC"...
  8. you need to change the location of the cancel download button

in XBoX on Consoles
    you need to change the location of the cancel download button: I went to pause my download of fifa and accidentally cancelled it, this has happened twice you need to change the place of cancel download. a26cfe7b-014a-4750-b107-1f9c8e81ca74
  9. Xbox One cannot download any app/game from the store, install button doesn't work at all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One cannot download any app/game from the store, install button doesn't work at all.: Wagwan people, My Xbox One is having a funny problem with downloading any game or app on the Microsoft Store. Every single time I try to download something from the store, the "install" button...
  10. Xbox one troubles buy/download button on game pages gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one troubles buy/download button on game pages gone?: Hello i've been having troubles with my Xbox one for a few days or so where im unable to buy or download games the game description page comes up with the screenshots and info but the button to...