No EA access code

Discus and support No EA access code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am part of the preview program for Xbox One, and I did not receive a code for EA access!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DriscollJA, Aug 5, 2014.

1. DriscollJA
    DriscollJA Guest

No EA access code

I am part of the preview program for Xbox One, and I did not receive a code for EA access! Thanks, Josh

:)

DriscollJA, Aug 5, 2014
  2. no ea access code

Hey there knighty1989!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Aug 5, 2014
  3. King Keable
    King Keable Guest
    No EA access code???

I have the same issue, was expecting the code before today No EA access code :(

King Keable, Aug 5, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

No EA access code

Afaik not all participants of the preview program were provided with a download key for the EA access hub.

But as this question concerns the preview program it is recommended to ask there., I'd suggest in the App area.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

BobMcFly247, Aug 5, 2014
  5. RocketZilli Win User

Can't Redeem Battlefield 1 code that came with Xbox one s

I found the solution, you need to enter First the code of EA Access trial, but I did not have that code so I bought a month of EA Access and then reedeem the code of BF1, and it worked
  6. RocketZilli Win User

Battlefield 1 - I can't redeem the code :(

I found the solution, you need to enter first the code of EA Access trial, but I did not have that code so I bought a month of EA Access and then reedeem the code of BF1, and it worked
  7. Smwutches Win User

Ea Access

It's in the description of the game.

Offer includes 1-month trial of EA Access. Conditions and restrictions apply. See

www.easports.com/.../game-and-offer-disclaimers
    for details. For a limited time pre-order EA Sports™ FIFA 17 and receive a code for one month of EA Access*. The code for EA Access will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. This offer is
    available for a limited time only and you must redeem your EA Access code by October 14, 2016. You can redeem the code on your console or at xbox.com/redeemcode.
  8. PopulousLyric2 Win User

Pre-Bundled FIFA 15 code wont work

WINSTON!

I have the solution now!

XBOX-support couldn't do anything, neither did EA. BUT EA's guy knew what to do!

EA Access blocks this code from being redeemed!

I just phoned microsoft, and a lovely lady cancelled my subscription to EA Access and refunded me.

I just redeemed the code successfully.

Now ill just activate EA Access again.

I guess its a glitch, EA might have thought that they don't want Access users to accidentally buy the games they can get from access
  9. onyxishere Win User

FIFA 15 redeem code for Xbox one

Hey guys, I've been seeing a lot of posts about this. It seems as though subscriptions to EA access are blocking the use of codes for some EA games. You'll need to contact phone support to cancel the service (if you have it), redeem the code then sign
    up for EA Access again.
Thema:

No EA access code

1. No EA access code - Similar Threads - access code

2. Código de acceso bloqueado [Mod Translation-Access Code Locked]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Código de acceso bloqueado [Mod Translation-Access Code Locked]: Hola. Compre una xbox360 de segunda mano y el vendedor no recuerda la clave de 4 dígitos para desbloquear el código de acceso y no puedo entrar a xboxlive. Probé tutoriales de varios comandos pero...
  3. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  4. How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...: I have tried multiple apps but they all ask me for a manual or a QR code b9636f8b-97a9-4c64-b2ae-ff322a80bb3d
  5. I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.: Im pretty sure everyone has been asking for this , but what i heard is you get the Spotify premium and EA access code on Mail after 10 days of purchase, which i haven't received yet. Secondly it...
  6. How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?: I don't have the xbox one console yet, and I haven't found any way to get my promo codes for Nitro, EA Access and Spotify. I'm from Brazil, so the offer is certainly valid around here. I've been...
  7. Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial: I renewed my subscription to EA Access on September 8th, 2019, hoping to play a few hours of the NHL 20 trial. After completing the trial download, I attempted to launch the game through the EA...
  8. I was told by a Xbox support member that I need EA access to send me a code for a new 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was told by a Xbox support member that I need EA access to send me a code for a new 10...: I was told an Ea access member should send me a new code to my new phone number or new email 950ca1cd-83f7-499b-86f1-59443326826b
  9. Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...: As i stated above and here again. 1) Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content in Xbox one x, why not? called, and got return calls, all...
  10. I want to change the access code for family services.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change the access code for family services.: I want to change the access code for family services but I don't remember the code and the answer to the question. What to do? Please help. a7dff1ff-ce18-4ad4-b49b-719d5e151760