No email for project x cloud

Discus and support No email for project x cloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there a certain thing i have to do i am qualified for everything and have the app and the insider hub on my xbox but no email or anything saying i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LilMike115, Nov 14, 2019.

1. No email for project x cloud

Is there a certain thing i have to do i am qualified for everything and have the app and the insider hub on my xbox but no email or anything saying i can join i really want to try this but dont know what im missing.

submitted by /u/LilMike115
    [link] [comments]

/u/LilMike115, Nov 14, 2019
  2. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

How is everyone liking the new Forza Horizon 4 DLC?

Its very fun, I tried it on project x cloud at E3 and it was really really good
  3. Kindr3ds Win User

E3?>

cant wait to see what MS has in store and learn more about project x cloud!
  4. mk4Y Win User

Project XCloud

I think project x cloud will be available on every platform which supports the xbox app. (Windows, Android, iOS)
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

The new Xbox is coming out, whos excited?

I'm so hyped too! I would like try project Scarlett, X cloud and the new Elite controller! 2020 will be an amazing year
  6. Zero420override Win User

transfering games between laptop and desktop

Thema:

No email for project x cloud

1. No email for project x cloud - Similar Threads - email project cloud

2. I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code: As I said I was gifted a game and the email I was sent was blank, there was no code or anything. I have no idea why this happened and can't find this mentioned online anywhere, I didn't get a...
  3. Does being banned from Xbox live effect your email address if it’s a @live email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does being banned from Xbox live effect your email address if it’s a @live email address?: I havent been banned i was just wondering 842cc8cc-c94c-4b7f-91db-85d4fee7ef76
  4. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  5. Assigning Gamertag to different Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assigning Gamertag to different Email Address: Hi, I'd really appreciate any help with this. My Xbox Account was set up on my Xbox 360 with an older email. I want to have my Gamertag and full Xbox profile linked to a different email address....
  6. Recover Gamertag deleted email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Gamertag deleted email: I want to recover an old gamertag from an email I deleted some time ago. I'm passed the window to recover the email itself. Is it still possible to get the gamertag?...
  7. Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...: I know, i was twelve and i kinda forgot the email i used for xbox live. The only things i remember are my battletag and the password. I don't have an xbox 360 or an XboxOne. I don't remember any...
  8. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  9. Trying to recover my email adress for xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my email adress for xbox account: Halo Master Chief Collection will arrive soon and i would like to play with my old account that have all the progress i have gotten. The problem is that i forgot the email adress. the only thing...
  10. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]