No email for project x cloud

Discus and support No email for project x cloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there a certain thing i have to do i am qualified for everything and have the app and the insider hub on my xbox but no email or anything saying i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LilMike115, Nov 14, 2019.

1. No email for project x cloud

Is there a certain thing i have to do i am qualified for everything and have the app and the insider hub on my xbox but no email or anything saying i can join i really want to try this but dont know what im missing.

submitted by /u/LilMike115
    [link] [comments]

/u/LilMike115, Nov 14, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe

Great news for project x cloud . Moving on to different countries. Great job Microsoft đź‘Ť
  3. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

How is everyone liking the new Forza Horizon 4 DLC?

Its very fun, I tried it on project x cloud at E3 and it was really really good
  4. skeletor guy Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

Heck to the yeah, i think they will perfect project x cloud for it too, so i am hyoed on that!!!
  5. skeletor guy Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

Heck to the yeah, i think they will perfect project x cloud for it too, so i am hyoed on that!!!
  6. Kindr3ds Win User

E3?>

cant wait to see what MS has in store and learn more about project x cloud!
Thema:

No email for project x cloud

1. No email for project x cloud - Similar Threads - email project cloud

2. i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email: heya, recently i got logged out of my microsoft account and it says i cant link another but i dont remember the email or password, so i cant play with my friends whatsoever, please is there a way...
  3. Microsoft Email Change/Account Handover (Help Please)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Email Change/Account Handover (Help Please): I created my current MSFT account originally to allow my son to play Xbox and get his subscriptions/games. As he has gotten older, I would lik for him to manage the account himself. I have no...
  4. Changing xbox email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing xbox email: I have an xbox account and the email I use for it is an outlook email. But, I want to change the email I use for xbox because i dont use the outlook email. So, if i add my gmail account to my xbox...
  5. Trying to add an email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add an email address: Hello Microsoft community, My problem: "Issue Type: Invitation doesn't match sign-in." My ultimately goal is to receive a sharepoint share with my primary email address. My ideal solution would...
  6. My email is being used on another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My email is being used on another account: My email is being used on someone else's xbox or other account. Can you please remove it from their account. b7886e65-5e92-41c4-87e7-919129fb2926
  7. Delinking my hotmail email account from an xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delinking my hotmail email account from an xbox account: Hi All, A little complicated but I'll try to go through it slowly. I have an xbox account linked to a particular email account, which does not get used anymore. My wife also has an xbox profile...
  8. I think I accidentally deleted the email with the Project Xcloud TestFlight code, can I get...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I accidentally deleted the email with the Project Xcloud TestFlight code, can I get...: I'm trying to find a way to email Microsoft, but it only lets me talk to a virtual agent that can't solve my problem. Can someone help me? submitted by /u/SonicPopcorn106 [link] [comments]
  9. TestFlight Email for Project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    TestFlight Email for Project xcloud: Hi, I was selected as a tester for project xcloud on ios but I haven't received my TestFlight email as of yet. I thought this email would come a little bit after getting the acceptance letter....
  10. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]