NO EMAIL OF MY GAME

Discus and support NO EMAIL OF MY GAME in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a game but I did not receive the email with the code to redeem. hellp! 4069390d-a133-41cf-9891-f0fe0a01bf5e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JonathanCisneros, Oct 10, 2019.

1. NO EMAIL OF MY GAME

I bought a game but I did not receive the email with the code to redeem. hellp!

:)

JonathanCisneros, Oct 10, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

NO EMAIL OF MY GAME

Hey Jonathan

Thank you for letting us know what worked for you!

As it appears you have found a favorable solution, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. JonathanCisneros Win User

NO EMAIL OF MY GAME

Thank you...it is on my account.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

NO EMAIL OF MY GAME

Hello Jonathan,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns not receiving an email containing the code for a game that you recently purchased.

Was the game purchased digitally through the Microsoft store? If so, the game would automatically be applied to your Microsoft account and would therefore allow you to install the game from the
    ready to install and or the Microsoft store itself.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

NO EMAIL OF MY GAME

was the game purchased by a third party or on xbox?

if purchased by a third party there is nothing that can be done from Xbox side of things.

if you purchased via Xbox and you have been charged you should find the game already in your my games & apps. ready to install.

if you purchased a code and should receive an email from a third party source be sure to check your junk mail and or spam folders to make sure its not got lost, if still nothing contact the seller.
  6. OK Fowl Win User

My email

Here is some info on how to do that: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
Thema:

NO EMAIL OF MY GAME

1. NO EMAIL OF MY GAME - Similar Threads - EMAIL GAME

2. Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...: I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem. dee04e79-6da6-4288-a5ed-e90b20725d69
  3. Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...: Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was wrongly linked. Is it possible to unlink my xbox account from an email that I don't have access to so I can...
  4. I want it to change the email without erasing my progress in games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want it to change the email without erasing my progress in games: My brother used my email account to create his profile, I use that email for work so I want it to change it from his account but I wouldn't want him to lose his progress in the games he is into....
  5. email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund: hi. i recently requested a refund for an xbox game. microsoft did reply , however , i would like to engage in a conversation. i have "replied" to the microsoft email , but i have not received a...
  6. Extracting my son's xbox acc. gamertag, gaming history and achievements from my email/profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Extracting my son's xbox acc. gamertag, gaming history and achievements from my email/profile: hi , Now that I feel my son is old enough to have his own email address and profile, how do I do this? I've been going round in circles for days following support instructions and unable to speak...
  7. Sign in email that comes up when a game is launched

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in email that comes up when a game is launched: I am asked to sign in when I want to launch xbox (microsoft Jigsaw) games but the email address that comes up automatically is not mine (although it is my name on the address) it is not available...
  8. Bought an Xbox One X on November 23, 2018 and still haven't been emailed the game codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought an Xbox One X on November 23, 2018 and still haven't been emailed the game codes: I purchased my Xbox One X from a Microsoft Store on Thanksgiving and was told by the person selling it to me (as well as the online store page) that I was to be emailed a code for Gears of War 4...
  9. Won Xbox Game Pass Quest, but never received email to claim prize

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Won Xbox Game Pass Quest, but never received email to claim prize: It said I won a custom Halo: The Master Chief Collection Xbox One X console and I needed to reply to an email that would be sent to the email associated with my Xbox account. I've never received...
  10. move one xbox account from one MS email address to another and keep all my game saves and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    move one xbox account from one MS email address to another and keep all my game saves and ...: I've been told this can not be done. I want to delete and stop using an old hotmail account that is associated to my xbox live account, but first I would like to move my xbox account to my new...