No Enforcement Recourse

Discus and support No Enforcement Recourse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account was banned but there is no way to see what for as it is not listed in the prior enforcement screen and I cannot submit it for review. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bryceambrose, Jan 15, 2022.

1. bryceambrose
    bryceambrose Guest

No Enforcement Recourse

My account was banned but there is no way to see what for as it is not listed in the prior enforcement screen and I cannot submit it for review. Is there any way to contact somebody to find out what this is about?

:)

bryceambrose, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jedyxau Win User

No Enforcement Recourse

Same here, got permanently suspended 3-4 hrs ago and no email or nothing, heard theres a error with mircrosft saying its a ban when it shoud be a suspension.
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

No Enforcement Recourse

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry this has happened to you and I can totally understand the frustration this has caused you.

Unfortunately there does seem to be an issue at the moment, where a load of players are receiving permanently bans on their accounts.

Microsoft are aware of this and are in fact trying to sort this out.

What I can suggest for the time being, is to wait a few days and hopefully you will be back to normal.

Thank you

Jamie
  4. DapperCrane Win User

Banned Gamertag

Your best recourse would be to contact Xbox enforcement.
  5. DapperCrane Win User

Communication Suspension

Enforcement will not just suspend an account without proof of some sort of violation. Your only recourse at this time is to appeal the suspension through Xbox enforcement.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Communication Ban

Support can not help! your only recourse was via Enforcement. Sorry but thats was the only option.
Thema:

No Enforcement Recourse

1. No Enforcement Recourse - Similar Threads - Enforcement Recourse

2. ETA on xbox enforcement page working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    ETA on xbox enforcement page working?: I got suspended over a week ago and never got a reason why.All I did was report someone and got suspended.I can't dispute it or anything. 4ca07d46-228b-400e-9b20-a09698effdf2
  3. I have an enforcement order on my account for what reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an enforcement order on my account for what reason?: So I cannot interact with friends or even message on the system… why? Who? and how long does this last… all I have is an email saying an enforcement notice has been issued .. on the Xbox live...
  4. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement: I was finally able to get a case review and I received an email saying "After reviewing the circumstances leading to your recent suspension and the info provided in your appeal, we’re happy to...
  5. Problemas con enforcement y suspensión definitiva [Problemas con enforcement y suspensión...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas con enforcement y suspensión definitiva [Problemas con enforcement y suspensión...: Buenos días (ya que no puedo dormir por estar pensando en esto) El día 18 de enero cometí una infracción a la comunidad gamer. Al momento de ingresar a mi perfil en mi consola, me sale una...
  6. THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER

in XBoX Accessibility
    THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER: I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE IS FIX 65be64b9-de85-44b8-8823-bc80d2ea8713
  7. Why does Microsoft wanna ignore the problem with its enforcment team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft wanna ignore the problem with its enforcment team.: I just wanna start by saying if this thread is deleted I will sue for censorship of press. I have a legitimate question on how the enforcement team handles its reports and the criteria for an...
  8. ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why: the question is on the topic b3a1cdd0-d402-468d-b62e-b5ea85b3f5c4
  9. Enforcement with no recourse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement with no recourse: Good morning, I have a complaint. I have tried every avenue. Xbox support says they can not help me. My daughter's Xbox live account was banned...permanently! Now I do understand that there is a...
  10. Xbox Enforcement - any recourse to a suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement - any recourse to a suspension: My son has been given a two week suspension. What he said does not warrant this length of suspension. It's very frustrating that there is no way to contact Enforcement nor any recourse for review....