No error messages

Discus and support No error messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im unable to sign into my account on my xbox one x. It wont even give me an error message, a gray screen pops up for couple seconds then goes back to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adampatstone, Nov 22, 2020.

1. adampatstone
    adampatstone Guest

No error messages

Im unable to sign into my account on my xbox one x. It wont even give me an error message, a gray screen pops up for couple seconds then goes back to the add account screen. I have tried power cycling it, ive done soft and hard resets of the console and
    nothing has changed. Ive tried different wifi as well. Even when i set up the console through the app which is signed into my account it just says there was a problem

:)

adampatstone, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Catherine Cus. Win User

Error message

To further isolate your concern, may we know if you were able to sign in your account to
    Xbox.com?

Another solution you may perform is to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app. This process will replace corrupted Xbox app installation files. Refer to the steps below:

1. Launch Windows PowerShell as an administrator. To do this, click Start > All apps >
      Windows PowerShell. Right-click Windows PowerShell
      and click More > Run as Administrator.
    2. In the Windows PowerShell window, copy and paste the command Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage and press
      Enter.
    3. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.
    4. Click this
      link
      and download the Xbox app.
    Notify us with the results. We're here to clear things up.
  3. KennyBarker Win User

Error message

Tried all but still unable to log in.

]

We'd like to know the progress after performing the solutions we've provided. We'd be more than willing to further assis
  4. KennyBarker Win User

Error message

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server, authentication failure of the account's login credentials, and an outdated version of the Xbox app are possible factors as to why you're encountering this issue. To determine if there's an issue with your Xbox account,
    kindly sign in to Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts to update your account information.

Upon verifying that there's no issue with your account, kindly proceed with the troubleshooting solutions below:

Solution 1: Run apps troubleshooter

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with apps downloaded from the Windows
    Store.

Solution 2: Check for updates

Keeping the application and the device up-to-date can help resolve common issues with Windows 10 built-in apps. Refer to the following links for the steps:

Solution 3: Remove and re-add the Microsoft account

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Email & app accounts.
    4. Under Accounts used by other apps, click Add a Microsoft account. Enter your Xbox account login details. Note: If you can see the same login information, kindly remove and re-add the Microsoft
      account.
    5. Restart the device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the app and check if you can sign in.

Keep us posted with the progress. We're here to clear things up.
  5. BongKaos Win User

Error message

Can I ask what error issues you all had before deleting your profile???? Have you all contacted phone support for account issues???? GOOD LUCK!!!
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

error message

If your account was banned and you want to know why post your questions or doubts in the account suspension forums and wait for an XBL PET answer .

Follow this link :

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
Thema:

No error messages

1. No error messages - Similar Threads - error messages

2. I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 CD and when I try to open it an error message appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 CD and when I try to open it an error message appears: The error message reads: The geographic area code of this console is incorrect. I'm confused. I had never had any issues with new or second-hand games before. Any idea what does it mean?...
  3. when i am opening game bar to record screen a error message appears saying "sorry this pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i am opening game bar to record screen a error message appears saying "sorry this pc...: [img] this is what appears when i try to record screen 217171b7-8bf0-437d-80ec-3cb35a32cfb2
  4. Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to load Red Dead Redemption II since morning. - keep getting the message error...: Hello, I am unable to load the Red Dead Redemption II since morning today. I am getting the error [img] I have tried to reset the console but still no joy. I am using Xbox one. Any help...
  5. "Unable to connect to world" error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" error message: This error message continues to pop up on one of my childrens' pocket edition. They never had any issues in the past with joining each other's worlds. One child is able to join other friends in...
  6. error message

in XBoX on Mobile
    error message: I have been playing on Minecraft pe and now it won't let me re-login. e02e96be-7d14-4e0e-96b5-c701175be7e3
  7. I Cannot Sign In my Xbox, No error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Cannot Sign In my Xbox, No error message: So It started one day I was playing gears 5, kept getting an error message saying "Can't connect to gears of war services" So i kept trying to figure it out, then i hit up tech support, they ran...
  8. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error message: How do i resolve this problem it keeps happening even when i delete and create new family account 7b71b9b6-f90b-47b1-9114-f02d1d85b739
  9. Error message: Check instructions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error message: Check instructions: Hi! Error message for redeeming an xbox live gold gift card is not directly addressed in Support. "Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with the card". How can i find help?...
  10. Error Message during update / Offlineupdate not possible on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Error Message during update / Offlineupdate not possible on Xbox One: So I had to perform an update two days ago after starting my console. During the third step(applying the update and restarting the console) it stopped and after quite a while it showed the error...