No Fallout 3 code after 9 days

Discus and support No Fallout 3 code after 9 days in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I pre-ordered Fallout 4 the 9th and I still haven't received my Fallout 3 code. Could someone look into it? Thanks, my gamertag is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AiGnIs, Nov 18, 2015.

1. AiGnIs
    AiGnIs Guest

Hi! I pre-ordered Fallout 4 the 9th and I still haven't received my Fallout 3 code. Could someone look into it?

Thanks, my gamertag is

:)

AiGnIs, Nov 18, 2015
  2. darkhaelo
    darkhaelo Guest
    Did not receive Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of purchase: "9/26/2015"

Issue: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.

darkhaelo, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Etherism
    Etherism Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: November 9, 2015.

Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

Gamertag:

Etherism, Nov 18, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi there,

The code can take 10 days, so if I were you, I'd wait another day just to be on the safe side.

If it hasn't arrived after that, post back here.

Thanks!

medium bloke, Nov 18, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

Hi there,

The code can take 10 days, so if I were you, I'd wait another day just to be on the safe side.

If it hasn't arrived after that, post back here.

Thanks!
  6. Mister Maka Win User

9-days no Fallout 3 code.

Sorry to hear that you have not received your Fallout 3 codes yet! If you have purchased Fallout 4 between the 10th and the 13th of November and have not received your code for Fallout 3, have no worries! Your codes will be sent out shortly. If you still
    have not received your code by Friday, please go ahead and create a new post and we will happy to assist you there. Thank you for your patience!
  7. Eden0032 Win User

9-days no Fallout 3 code.

Hi there!

Firstly, let me just say that the Xbox Forums Support team are working their way through the forum posts, and you should expect a response within 2-3 working days to this thread. Please see below for more information in the mean time.

Secondly, please make sure you have reviewed the terms and conditions of this offer at the very bottom of this page: www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/fallout-4 to make sure that you are eligible to receive a code for Fallout 4.

Please also note that it can take up to 10 calendar days for the code to be sent to you via Xbox Live message.

Thirdly, it is possible that the message was sent to you but has since expired since all Xbox Live messages expire after 28 days.

If that is the case, a member of the Xbox Support staff will be along soon and they may be able to retrieve your code.

If you were never sent the code, and believe you should have received it, it may have just been a glitch and again, Xbox Support will be along to lend a hand in getting you your code.

I hope this helps you today!

Cheers,

-
  8. Virtuahead Win User

Fallout 3 code

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “11/09/15”

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
  9. Akibono1 Win User

“Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
Thema:

1. No Fallout 3 code after 9 days - Similar Threads - Fallout code days

2. My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.: Can someone help me recover the code. I didn’t enter it in time and now would like to recover the code somehow. If anyone can help me thank you. 5772371b-a4d1-4425-8ea4-52fcab35aa92
  3. I have not received my Fallout 3 code after more than 10 calendar days.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my Fallout 3 code after more than 10 calendar days.: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 12/01/15 Issue: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after more than 10 calendar days. I bought the...
  4. Did not recive fallout 3 code within the 10 day

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recive fallout 3 code within the 10 day: Hello CHRISTOPHER HARDIN, We're sending you this message to confirm that you have purchased the following items from Microsoft: Purchase Date Thursday, March 03, 2016 Total before Tax:...
  5. I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.: I actually forgot about this promotion in all of the excitement of playing Fallout 4. I pre-ordered the game and I never received a code for Fallout 3. 6fb9f5fd-a316-46c1-b5ea-4c40fcf12c37
  6. “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” original purchase ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” original purchase ...: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 09-08-2015 Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days." Spoke with 2 Xbox...
  7. I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.: It has been more than 3 weeks and still no key. Live support did nothing and said to post here: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. Please send me my key! <3...
  8. Still No Fallout 3 Code After 10 Days After Order Accepted For Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still No Fallout 3 Code After 10 Days After Order Accepted For Fallout 4: Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 Date of purchase: 22nd November 2015 Issue: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days....
  9. ◾“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ◾“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”: 15July2015 - purchase date I purchase the game last July and haven't seen my code for Fallout 3. Can you please send me the code? 8654c0be-e192-403e-9f10-40e517e55319
  10. [Fallout 3] Didn't realize message would be deleted after 30 days. Can I get my code back?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Fallout 3] Didn't realize message would be deleted after 30 days. Can I get my code back?: My gamertag is . Not sure if I need to put any more info. 69a8a4be-731b-4249-b16b-975477a8edbf