No Fallout 3 Code - Posting here as directed

Discus and support No Fallout 3 Code - Posting here as directed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Gamertag: Preordered On: Xbox One Store via Console fa891ef9-8e12-45d1-ab84-ad5e563bde9e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by W19TAX, Nov 4, 2015.

1. W19TAX
    W19TAX Guest

Gamertag:

Preordered On: Xbox One Store via Console

:)

W19TAX, Nov 4, 2015
  2. Fallout 3 Promotion code expired

I was directed here to receive a new code.

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of purchase - 10-24-2015

The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

Thanks!

m0re COW be11, Nov 4, 2015
  3. Deleted Fallout 3 code

Accidently deleted the message containing my Fallout 3 code. Support directed me here.

xXx4x3k1ll4xXx, Nov 4, 2015
  4. No Fallout 3 Code - Posting here as directed

Hey there W19TAX!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 5, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there W19TAX!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. medium bloke Win User

Pre-ordered Fallout 4 and haven't received my Fallout 3 code

Hi there! :)

Thanks for posting, keep an eye on this thread, as a support agent will post here to help with your Fallout 3 code.
  7. ericxbox74 Win User

No Fallout 3 Code - was told to post here

Thanks .. Looking forward to getting that code!
  8. medium bloke Win User

Hi :)

Thanks for making a post. You will now need to keep an eye on this thread, as support staff will need to manually check on this for you.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, eric! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
Thema:

1. No Fallout 3 Code - Posting here as directed - Similar Threads - Fallout Code Posting

2. Redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Fallout 3 code: Hi there, I cleaned up my room and found my Fallout 3 card with the online code. Now I wanted to activate it and zipped the package open. After entering the code I get the message that the offer...
  3. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  4. Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy: I bought the Fallout 76 hardcopy and when I opened the box to add the code for the 500 atoms there was no code. It was blank where the code should be. What should I do....
  5. Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 code: So I recently bought fallout 4 and found out it comes with a code for fallout 3 free. Which is really cool but when I redeemed it and downloaded the game it keeps telling me my game pass expired?...
  6. No Fallout 3 Code AND You Delete My Post

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Fallout 3 Code AND You Delete My Post: 13 days now and still no Fallout 3 code. I was also told by Medium Bloke that no bumping was needed and someone would look at my post and take care of it. Well, now I check and the post is...
  7. this is my second time posting here for missing Fallout 3 code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    this is my second time posting here for missing Fallout 3 code.: I pre-order and purchased Fallout 4 on 11/07/15 for my Xbox One but did not receive my redemption code for Fallout 3. I posted here, as per a Microsoft employee chat recommendation, on 11/18/15...
  8. Fallout 3 code missing- told to post here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code missing- told to post here: pre ordered Fallout 4 on the 9th November not been sent fallout 3! Gamertag Twitter DuckGaming_ eedc169e-c75f-4093-91bc-1dbedc7918c1
  9. No Fallout 3 Code - was told to post here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Fallout 3 Code - was told to post here: hi! I more-orderedfallout 4 over 10 days ago and have not yet received my fallout 3 code. M gamertag - thank you! b073ba09-9770-43d1-af8d-11419556ea78
  10. Directed from XboxSupport to make a post here - Cannot redeem Fallout 3 Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Directed from XboxSupport to make a post here - Cannot redeem Fallout 3 Code: Hi! I was unable to redeem the Fallout 3 code from the Fallout 4 Presale, I was told by Xbox Support that the code was validated and still active and that my next step to get this resolved was to...