No fallout 3 download with Fallout 4 digital download.

Discus and support No fallout 3 download with Fallout 4 digital download. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased on 11/17/2015 and still have not received the download or code for the download. I called tech support and they told me to post here to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Baconator1981, Dec 30, 2015.

1. No fallout 3 download with Fallout 4 digital download.

I purchased on 11/17/2015 and still have not received the download or code for the download. I called tech support and they told me to post here to have it resent.

Thanks,

Casey

:)

Baconator1981, Dec 30, 2015
  2. xTheCure
    xTheCure Guest
    Fallout 3 Promotional Code Expired

Promotion: Free Fallout 3 download code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of purchase: some time before release of fallout 4

My code message expired.

xTheCure, Dec 30, 2015
  3. sacrel
    sacrel Guest
    game code not recieved

i havent recieved my code to download fallout 3 that came with the fallout 4 digital download, i purchased it on 11/10/15, and am wanting to download it before february

sacrel, Dec 30, 2015
  4. No fallout 3 download with Fallout 4 digital download.

Hey there Baconator1981!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Noxide Trickyy Win User

XBOX ONE DIGITAL GAME WONT LAUNCH

my black ops 3 and my fallout 4 digital download is giving me the error.
  6. terrorboyX Win User

Still no Fallout 3 code after buying Digital copy of Fallout 4

Also downloaded fallout 4 and 12 days later still no fallout 3 code
  7. SaLtYRnGeesus Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

Been 15 days since I downloaded Fallout 4 and still no code for Fallout 3
  8. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
  9. banej Win User

backward compatibility

According to Bethesda,

• If you Pre-order Fallout 4 as a download through the Xbox Store, Microsoft will send you a code within 7-10 days to download The Xbox 360 version of
      Fallout 3.
    • Pre-order Fallout 4 at retail, and you'll receive the
      Fallout 3 download code when you pick up your physical copy of
      Fallout 4.
Thema:

No fallout 3 download with Fallout 4 digital download.

1. No fallout 3 download with Fallout 4 digital download. - Similar Threads - fallout download Fallout

2. My fallout 4 DLCs won't load, even when downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 4 DLCs won't load, even when downloaded: I bought the fallout 4 DLCs a few weeks ago and I ran into a problem. Whenever I disconect from the internet, I load fallout and look at the add-on menu it says not installed but when I look at...
  3. Fallout 3 on 360 just isn't downloading whatsoever.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on 360 just isn't downloading whatsoever.: So I bought Fallout 3 and all dlcs for my xbox 360 and everytime I download fallout 3 it takes ages to download just for it to stop at 80% and restart itself. All the dlcs downloaded fine and New...
  4. Fallout 3 downloads to 80% and then goes to pending saying device is full.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 downloads to 80% and then goes to pending saying device is full.: Fallout 3 downloads to 80% and then goes to pending saying device is full. I go to check to see whats making the device full and ITS THE [Mod Removed - Profanity] GAME IT WAS DOWNLOADING!!! LIKE...
  5. Fallout 3 specifically wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 specifically wont download: So today I bought a copy of Fallout 3 GOTY from gamestop's. But when I put the disk in the console it starts downloading stop for like 5 seconds then stops and puts u a error message and I was...
  6. Fallout 3 and NV xbox one download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and NV xbox one download: Hey I’ve never played the DLC for fallout 3 and new vegas so thinking about picking up a cheap xbox one s digital edition in the black friday deals. Do all of the DLCs work as a download?...
  7. Fallout 3 GOTY disc download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY disc download: This may seem like a stupid question, but does Fallout 3 GOTY disc require internet to download from the discs? 77d02c99-ec38-4cd0-ac97-38924a4beffb
  8. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  9. Fallout 3 download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 download: I am trying to redeem a code, but my Xbox shows the wrong email. Will that matter if I switch consoles in the future? 05269d81-609b-40e0-8ec1-4dd197d42c27
  10. Fallout: NV, download loops at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout: NV, download loops at 80%: Hello My problem is that I have been trying to download Fallout: NV, and everything goes fine util it reaches 80%, then loops back to 0%, and the file says "game incomplete", iI´ve tried...