No Fallout 3 quite yet.

Discus and support No Fallout 3 quite yet. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Pre'ordered Fallout 4 on the 7th, but am yet to receive my code. 11a37aac-c923-480d-b340-8d00577ba755 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MCDarkness64, Nov 19, 2015.

1. MCDarkness64
    MCDarkness64 Guest

No Fallout 3 quite yet.

Pre'ordered Fallout 4 on the 7th, but am yet to receive my code.

:)

MCDarkness64, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Maxwell XVII
    Maxwell XVII Guest
    Fallout 4 Preordered, No Fallout 3 Code

I preordered Fallout 4 quite sometime ago, and have yet to receive my Fallout 3 code. I was told to post here concerning it.

Thanks.

Maxwell XVII, Nov 19, 2015
  3. LoftyBee
    LoftyBee Guest
    best rpgs

I've still yet to finish quite a few RPG games off but so far the one I've finished and enjoyed the most is Fallout 3.

LoftyBee, Nov 19, 2015
  4. No Fallout 3 quite yet.

Hey, Darkness! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! No Fallout 3 quite yet. :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

No Fallout 3 quite yet.

Hey, Darkness! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  6. LoftyBee Win User

best rpgs

I've still yet to finish quite a few RPG games off but so far the one I've finished and enjoyed the most is Fallout 3.
  7. PlatinumSpectre Win User

A question about SKYRIM.

If you didn't like Fallout 3 I doubt you will like Skyrim... although I HATED Fallout 3 and enjoyed Fallout: New Vegas quite a lot...!
  8. bluemancar Win User

Didn't Receive Fallout 3 Code

Similar situation for me. Bought the Fallout 4 / Fallout 3 bundle in September '15 and have not received Fallout 3 code yet.
  9. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

BOXART

Agreed Fallout 3 got me hooked to free roam RPG's, New Vegas is fun but quite a letdown. Sunk over 250 hours into Fallout 3.
Thema:

No Fallout 3 quite yet.

1. No Fallout 3 quite yet. - Similar Threads - Fallout quite yet

2. Fallout First Abo cancelation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout First Abo cancelation: How can I get my money back from a Produkt that isn't working to 70%. I bought Fallout first Abo for 15€ and it's a trippel A scam like no other. 5a7a7d8d-1c6c-4118-8689-42d3d5c96d67
  3. Fallout 3 GOTY disc download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY disc download: This may seem like a stupid question, but does Fallout 3 GOTY disc require internet to download from the discs? 77d02c99-ec38-4cd0-ac97-38924a4beffb
  4. Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much?: I understand server cost but I don't really see much value 3714acb3-1e6e-426d-be73-756d9b893d3a
  5. Favorite Fallout game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Fallout game: It has to be Fallout New Vegas, Followed by Fallout 3 and then Fallout 4. Fallout 76 was just pure disappointment and now with the membership sale it's way down on my list....
  6. Fallout New Vegas DLC's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC's not showing up.: So I originally bought the regular version (not the Ultimate edition or whatever it was called) of New Vegas for 360, and then later digitally bought the DLC's, yet when I go to install the DLC's...
  7. Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4: What is going on with this syncing data every [Mod Removed - Profanity] time I start this game now???? If this don't improve its Get rid of Xbox and get a PlayStation Sick of this [Mod Removed -...
  8. Fallout New Vegas no sound (Gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas no sound (Gamepass): Like the title says: I downloaded FNV via Gamepass and the game has no sound whatsoever. Tried reinstalling and holding power button for 10sec to, supposedly, clear the cache. Also tried to quit...
  9. Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta: I have downloaded the Mothership Zeta dlc for fallout 3 on my Xbox 360 and it isn't showing up in the downloads on the main menu. I checked the memory files and it says I have it downloaded. I f...
  10. Quitting digital version of Fallout 4 causes internet to lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quitting digital version of Fallout 4 causes internet to lag: So this is a bizarre issues I'm having. But I've noticed that after playing the digital version of Fallout 4 and quitting it, it causes my internet to lag for about 10 mins or so. I've tested...