No Fallout 3 quite yet.

Discus and support No Fallout 3 quite yet. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Pre'ordered Fallout 4 on the 7th, but am yet to receive my code. 11a37aac-c923-480d-b340-8d00577ba755 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MCDarkness64, Nov 19, 2015.

1. MCDarkness64
    MCDarkness64 Guest

No Fallout 3 quite yet.

Pre'ordered Fallout 4 on the 7th, but am yet to receive my code.

:)

MCDarkness64, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Maxwell XVII
    Maxwell XVII Guest
    Fallout 4 Preordered, No Fallout 3 Code

I preordered Fallout 4 quite sometime ago, and have yet to receive my Fallout 3 code. I was told to post here concerning it.

Thanks.

Maxwell XVII, Nov 19, 2015
  3. LoftyBee
    LoftyBee Guest
    best rpgs

I've still yet to finish quite a few RPG games off but so far the one I've finished and enjoyed the most is Fallout 3.

LoftyBee, Nov 19, 2015
  4. No Fallout 3 quite yet.

Hey, Darkness! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! No Fallout 3 quite yet. :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

No Fallout 3 quite yet.

Hey, Darkness! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  6. LoftyBee Win User

best rpgs

I've still yet to finish quite a few RPG games off but so far the one I've finished and enjoyed the most is Fallout 3.
  7. PlatinumSpectre Win User

A question about SKYRIM.

If you didn't like Fallout 3 I doubt you will like Skyrim... although I HATED Fallout 3 and enjoyed Fallout: New Vegas quite a lot...!
  8. bluemancar Win User

Didn't Receive Fallout 3 Code

Similar situation for me. Bought the Fallout 4 / Fallout 3 bundle in September '15 and have not received Fallout 3 code yet.
  9. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

BOXART

Agreed Fallout 3 got me hooked to free roam RPG's, New Vegas is fun but quite a letdown. Sunk over 250 hours into Fallout 3.
Thema:

No Fallout 3 quite yet.

1. No Fallout 3 quite yet. - Similar Threads - Fallout quite yet

2. Fallout 76 noregionping 1.5.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 noregionping 1.5.1: 50GB update and STILL get this error?? 688ffc66-602d-465e-963a-8962615005e1
  3. Fallout 76 Dlc in game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Dlc in game pass: Hello, i can't download dlc or deluxe edition of Fallout 76 in microsoft store with game pass. Can i fix it? 7560c2cf-16f6-482d-9348-48088c1fcfdc
  4. DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).: Hi I have a base game for fallout 3 and have purchased an add-on pack of two of the DLC. I've loaded the disc and its downloaded the content, but I cant get it to actually show up in-game. (its...
  5. se me apaga la consola cuando inicio un juego de call of duty black ops 3, y fallout 4[My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    se me apaga la consola cuando inicio un juego de call of duty black ops 3, y fallout 4[My...: cuando inicio el call of duty black ops 3 se me congela el intro dos vece, y luego se acaba el intro y se vuelve negro la panatalla se oye la musica pero esta todo negro, se paga la consola...
  6. Не могу поиграть в Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу поиграть в Fallout 76: Я установил Fallout 76 по подписке xbox game pass ultimate . Запустил игру и мне выдало ошибку. [img] 56275d88-7755-4206-b46f-f3b52d54b1cc
  7. Fallout 4 DLC not working Offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC not working Offline.: I have recently gotten the last 2 DLC I needed which was Contraptions Workshop and Far Harbor. These 2 only work or show up in the additional content screen when online. NOTE: The other previous...
  8. Fallout 76 Game Pass for PC - cannot launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Game Pass for PC - cannot launch: At first it said I did not have permission to access multiplayer games. Checked my settings and they were set ok. Relaunched the Game, now it will not allow me to create a Bethesda Account (why...
  9. My Fallout 4 is currently (quite literally) unplayable. Is there a way to fix my problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 4 is currently (quite literally) unplayable. Is there a way to fix my problem?: A few weeks ago my copy of Fallout 4 had that issue where it'll freeze upon reaching the main menu then crashing. I did the usual "delete your save data, hard reset your console" thing but that...
  10. Quitting digital version of Fallout 4 causes internet to lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quitting digital version of Fallout 4 causes internet to lag: So this is a bizarre issues I'm having. But I've noticed that after playing the digital version of Fallout 4 and quitting it, it causes my internet to lag for about 10 mins or so. I've tested...