No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order

Discus and support No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi As per below. Please respond as ive been on to microsoft who referred me to ea who have not been able to help. thanks Ross BelfordApr 29, 14:46... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RossBelford, May 2, 2019.

1. RossBelford
    RossBelford Guest

No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order

hi

As per below. Please respond as ive been on to microsoft who referred me to ea who have not been able to help.

thanks

[table][tr][td]Ross BelfordApr 29, 14:46 PDTHi we recently watched the live launch of ea star wars fallen order in order to qualify for the free game via mixpot. Some two weeks later and this credit has not arrived. Can you help please. You may trace us under my wife's account[Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Our XBOX one handles/avatars are[Mod Removed - Personal Information]. I hope you can find a way to get us the game that was promised as we sat through the live launch. Many thanks------ Additiona[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

RossBelford, May 2, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

May the 4th be with you!

Knights of the Old Republic was, by far, my favorite Star Wars title. Looking forward to Fallen Order!
  3. BerzerkCommando Win User

And your sequel would be....

Robotech: Battlecry 2.

Battlefield: Bad Company 3.

Half-Life 3.

Half-Life 2: Episode Three(3).

Star Wars: Battlefront 3.

Star Wars: Republic Commando 2.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III.

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy : I think it would be cool. To have a spin off game for the Dark Side ending.
  4. BradleyBozant Win User

Original Xbox Game You Should Add

I have Original Xbox Games Please Make Backwards Compatible

X-Men Legends

X-Men Legends 2: Rise of the Apocalypse

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

The Suffering

The Punisher
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Ross,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you have not received Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic for free after watching the Mixer stream for Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. The

MixPot FAQ
    explains in detail how the streaming rewards are received and who qualifies for the rewards. The rewards should be received within two weeks if you qualified for it. If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live
    stream on Mixer, visit the
    Xbox Sales and Promotions forums
    . Inquiries into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the live streaming event in order to be investigated.
  6. MESABII Win User

Old games you would like to see remade for the 360?

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Thema:

1. No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order - Similar Threads - free Star Wars

2. Star wars battlefront 2 says it's coming soon but it so post to be free help pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars battlefront 2 says it's coming soon but it so post to be free help pls: Says it's coming but dont know what happened aa1b1bce-4525-4893-9651-8262719de6aa
  3. Why can I not install star wars battlefront II for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not install star wars battlefront II for free?: It says the game is free with gold but will not let me install it for free. 0cafd476-4304-4438-a736-7b586634a3cc
  4. Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...: Hello,Downloaded this; Star Wars Republic Commando from Xbox live gold,to my Xbox 360 Console.Game does not start? downloaded ok.Is there a problem with the game? Anyone?...
  5. Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...: Dear Xbox Live Rewards Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could...
  6. Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??: Why does LEGO Star Wars III, Show up as Current Free With Gold, but with 14 day Free Trial, it is Listed as Having to Buy for $20 ??? 9035e509-1a16-447f-a983-d8cd4e5a2672
  7. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...: Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They...
  8. Cannot get free Gold game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed last February

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot get free Gold game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed last February: Since the promotion has already ended, how can I get the game? I chatted about the issue with support - reference number [Mod Removed] c0188901-2cb8-4231-9ede-bf28b2e3fa65
  9. Please help me to refund the star wars. My credit card is duty-free but tax deductible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me to refund the star wars. My credit card is duty-free but tax deductible: Please help me to refund the star wars. My credit card is duty-free and tax deductible (the address of the order is my last address, I clearly deleted it). 30b7f49f-74fe-4939-9bc9-02f5a85b9cc1
  10. problem with star wars battlefront free trial from EA

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with star wars battlefront free trial from EA: Hi. I have a problem. I purchased one month of EA ACCESS to be able to play star wars battlefront 10 hours free trial. I played the first hour yesterday and when i try to play today it says it is...