No friends online even though they are

Discus and support No friends online even though they are in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Hokatheboi [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hokatheboi, May 22, 2020.

1. No friends online even though they are

/u/Hokatheboi, May 22, 2020
  2. An Xbox Dude Win User

Friends appearing forever offline even though they are online

3. iSpyn Win User

Hey An Xbox Dude!

Just curious other options I have power cycled every piece of equipment dping with the Xbox one.

Cleared the cache on the system

Removed my profile and redownloaded

Logged into other xbl accounts on my consol.

Is there anything more I can do?
  4. G0EAGLES Win User

This is most likely a privacy setting issue. If you go into Xbox settings under Privacy and Online Safety there are alot of settings. One of those is who can see if you are online. That is probably the issue.
  5. blakeh07 Win User

Friends not showing up as online...

for me its 0 friends online even though there are people online i check my friends list and no one is there i need explanations
  6. ravary212 Win User

some friends showing offline even though there set to online

well some people change their online status to offline, but they are online, i dont know exactly your problem, I can reccomendo you to add them to best friends and maiby it will let you interact with them, if that doesnt work, try this https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Thema:

No friends online even though they are

1. No friends online even though they are - Similar Threads - friends online though

2. Online friends showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online friends showing offline: Can someone please help me figure out what’s going on? My friends either shows offline or not on my friends list at all. I have reset my hotspot and xbox several times and still nothing. This has...
  3. No online friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    No online friends: A couple of days ago my xbox started to not show me my online friends. I turned it on and off and even restarted my console. Theres no way any of my 38 friends arent inline for the sane time for...
  4. FIFA 20 freezing online friendlys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 freezing online friendlys: I've got an Xbox one s all digital. I downloaded fifa 20. For some reason when I go to load online friendlies the whole game just freezes. it worked fine up until a couple weeks ago. everything...
  5. Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online: Hello, My Son is trying to play games with his friend via headsets, so they can talk to each other. But his friend is showing offline on our side. Even though his friend is online chatting and...
  6. Can't see my friend online on Xbox One even though she is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't see my friend online on Xbox One even though she is: Hi, my Xbox is showing that my friend is not online even though she is (this has only just started happening), neither of us have changed our settings and I have tried a hard reset which has not...
  7. some friends showing offline even though there set to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    some friends showing offline even though there set to online: some friends showing offline even though there set to online had this problem a long time 3c097006-d1ab-4ec9-9274-6577aaaf49f6
  8. Friends appearing forever offline even though they are online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends appearing forever offline even though they are online: a few on my friends list always appear offline even though they are online. I know them in real life and have seen their settings in person. They also dont appear offline to everyone. How do I fix...
  9. XBOX app: daughter cannot add friends, error message, does not appear online even though ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX app: daughter cannot add friends, error message, does not appear online even though ...: daughter created account and signed in to xbox via xbox app on ipad. I have created account through xbox app on separate ipad. she found me and tried to add as friend "access to feature blocked"...
  10. I can't see one friend online even though he is online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't see one friend online even though he is online: My friend accidentally blocked me. When he unblocked me, I couldn't see his friends, compare his games with mine and I didn't get a notification when he was online. BTW my other account said he...