No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does...

Discus and support No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Mas que nada es una sugerencias, que inplementen la opcion de usar el raton en su buscador ya que es mas sencillo y mas comodo para algunas personas y... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pumkin King545, Sep 1, 2019.

1. No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does...

Mas que nada es una sugerencias, que inplementen la opcion de usar el raton en su buscador ya que es mas sencillo y mas comodo para algunas personas y ademas es un poco ilogico que las demas aplicacones funcionen correctamente y esta que por logica deberia
    no lo hiciese

Gracias

[Mod Translation - More than anything it is a suggestion, that implement the option of using the mouse
    in its search engine since it is simpler and more comfortable for some people and also it is a little
    illogical that the other applications work correctly and this one that logically should not

Thank you]

:)

Pumkin King545, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does not work in Microsoft Edge]

Hey King

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

That is a wonderful idea and we recommend that you submit this function to the

Xbox Idea Hub
    so as to hopefully see this come to fruition in the future.

I will now convert this to a discussion so as to receive more feedback from the community.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does not work in Microsoft Edge]

That is a Good Sugestion, maybe in Insiders Program have some version with this function
  4. TheAfGoD Win User

XBOX COMPATIBILIDAD CON TECLADO Y RATON [Translation - XBOX COMPATIBILITY WITH KEYBOARD AND MOUSE]

El cable no está defectuoso. Esta en perfecto estado y el mause es nuevo y funciona bien en la PC. La Xbox no lo toma,es como si no lo conectara.

[Translation - The cable is not defective. It is in perfect condition and the mause is new and works well on the PC. The Xbox does not take it, it's as if it does not connect it.]
  5. Smwutches Win User

Comprar juegos de Xbox 360 [Translation - Buy Xbox 360 games]

Si los compra en Xbox One o en el sitio web, necesitaría una tarjeta de crédito o Paypal en el archivo para comprarlos. De lo contrario, puede usar tarjetas de regalo de Xbox si las compra desde una consola 360.

--------

[Mod Translation - If you buy them on Xbox One or on the website, you would need a credit card or Paypal in the file to buy them.
    Otherwise, you can use Xbox gift cards if you buy them from a 360 console.]
  6. GUERRERO D D1OS Win User

codigo de estado: 8c230002 bazar xbox live

el detalle de este problema me lo manda cuando entro desde mi xbox 360 en el bazar de juegos y selecciono, cuando selecciono el juego me manda el error 8C230002

[mod translation: select, when I select the game
    sends me the error 8C230002]
Thema:

No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does...

1. No funcia el mause de xbox one en Microsoft Edge [Mod Translation - The Xbox One mouse does... - Similar Threads - funcia mause Microsoft

2. Is it right microsoft are refuse to act over people giving out my address because it's in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it right microsoft are refuse to act over people giving out my address because it's in...: Why will management not act and insist on hiding behind protocol and cross communication 7422962e-7e01-4c17-9b53-2170e032a3f0
  3. Music in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music in Microsoft Jigsaw: How can I turn off the music in Microsoft Jigsaw? 33bd32ce-cf5a-4eb0-83eb-cf04ed367240
  4. HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?: I recently bought a game pass gift card for 1 month on Xbox Game Pass, but instead of giving me my month, it gave me 139 mexican pesos (which is the price of the game pass) and now I don't know...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Why is this app different from my phone, does not update from system nor cloud, and ee2bd37f-4573-46e8-af2c-078624bf5ce8
  6. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea
  7. Signing in with my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Signing in with my Microsoft account: Every time I sign in with my Microsoft account, it signs in as my friend's xbox profile and not mine. How do I change it so the main "xbox profile" is mine? 34f5decb-a986-480c-9e71-ff6e021999c6
  8. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: i have 2 pcs windows 10, when playing microsoft jigsaw daily callenges the rewards ie gold badges are only shown on pc they were won on ,everything else is shown on bothe pcs...
  9. Benutzerdefinierte Tasten für Spiel von Microsoft Store bei Logitech MX Master Maus [Custom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Benutzerdefinierte Tasten für Spiel von Microsoft Store bei Logitech MX Master Maus [Custom...: Hey, ich habe mir vor kurzem eine Logitech MX Master Maus bestellt. Mit der mitgelieferten Software "Logitech Options" kann man dann den Tasten benutzerdefinierte Aktionen zuweisen. Man...
  10. Suporte para mause e teclado (Mouse and keyboard support)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suporte para mause e teclado (Mouse and keyboard support): Olha quando eu entro no fortnite tals eu tentar mecher o mause mais o cursor do mause nao aparece e tipo eu so entro em server de controle me ajuda ai Translation: Look when I enter the Fortnite...