No games able to be played for more than a minute

Discus and support No games able to be played for more than a minute in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got roped into getting game pass from a friend and did so (I´m on PC) Installed it and downloaded The Ascent. It starts up OK but after the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rulesofwar, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Rulesofwar
    Rulesofwar Guest

So I got roped into getting game pass from a friend and did so (I´m on PC)

Installed it and downloaded The Ascent. It starts up OK but after the "start game" it always crashes after 30 secs to 1 min with sound keep playing but screen freezes and is filled with pretty large white squares of diffrent opacity.

For a while Witcher 3 was till playable (from Steam) but after getting microsofts help today to update the graphic drivers this error now hits everything.

Plix helpings me!

:)

Rulesofwar, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you run a scan to check for problems and repair them.

Press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run Command Prompt as administrator. Next type sfc /scannow in Command Prompt window, and press Enter to start to scan and repair corrupt system files in Windows 10.
  3. Rulesofwar Win User

Hi Thanks

"Windows resourse protection did not find any integrity violations"

Was the only thing it came up with :(
  4. Checkered Hero Win User

Minecraft won't stop freezing...

You're not alone. I haven't been able to play the game for more than five minutes without it freezing up.
  5. DanteSparda504 Win User

whats your favorite game this fall?... until now?

I haven't been able to play very many games this year, but the best I've probably played was Gears of War 3. It was pretty good. Much better than I had expected, but I am certain that it will be destroyed by several other games this Fall that I either haven't
    played or haven't played more than 30 minutes of(Dark Souls)
  6. TheTurtleClub Win User

Monkeyloverz Epic 500% Server

Well bf2 was a good game that tpeople might want to play more than ten minutes
Thema:

1. No games able to be played for more than a minute - Similar Threads - games able played

2. I can't seem to be able to play xbox cloud gaming even though i have renewed my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to be able to play xbox cloud gaming even though i have renewed my subscription: I am having trouble with xbox cloud gaming even though i renewed my subscription and yet it seems every time i try to launch a game for instance Need For Speed Heat it automatically disconnects me...
  3. Are Backwards Comptabile Games able to be played on PCm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Backwards Comptabile Games able to be played on PCm: Hello! Ive been looking at an Xbox 360 backward comptable game on the microsoft store by the name kf "Asura's wrath" and wanted to know that if uts possible to play it on PC from the xbox store!...
  4. Is it my region that I'm not able to play the game?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it my region that I'm not able to play the game?: My digital game won't load. It says not authorized by platform. What should I do? 0e698631-f147-47db-98b7-adacd05cdb10
  5. Am I able to play games on my xbox one and xbox series x at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to play games on my xbox one and xbox series x at the same time?: Just bought an xbox series x and wanted to set up my xbox one in a seperate room but I am not allowed to play games on both consoles at the same time. Is there a way to fix the problem?...
  6. A game requires an update before being able to play but im met with error 0x8b050033

in XboX Insiders
    A game requires an update before being able to play but im met with error 0x8b050033: Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask this I’m trying to play AC unity it’s installed but when I try to start it up it tells me the game needs an update but it can’t retrieve the update. It says...
  7. Deactivate and activate console as primary after not being able to play games in secondary...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deactivate and activate console as primary after not being able to play games in secondary...: Hello, I write in case someone can help me. I have recently restored my XBOX Series X to factory state. In it I had my account as principal or managed, and my two children with their corresponding...
  8. If I buy a game on my xbox am I able to play it on my pc as well?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I buy a game on my xbox am I able to play it on my pc as well?: I have been wanting to preorder Forza Horizon 5 for a while, but dont know where to purchase it. I was thinking on buying it on steam, but would I still be able to play it on my xbox and pc while...
  9. Not being able to play second hand game discs - keep being asked to get a game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play second hand game discs - keep being asked to get a game pass: hello - my son has bought several games for his x box one at a popular game swap/second hand store here in the UK called CEX. Yesterday he bought Battlefront 2 and Overwatch and intalled both...
  10. Not able to play Xbox Game pass on PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to play Xbox Game pass on PC games: I just got a new PC which came with a free trial for Game Pass on PC. When I open the Xbox app, it says to manage my subscription and from there all it says is that I do have it activated. I have...