No games are launching for me.

Discus and support No games are launching for me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any one i try to load says goto xbox.com\errorhelp enter cod 0x97e107df .... Then it says code doesn't exist... ****?! Help plz... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ta Pum, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Ta Pum
    Ta Pum Guest

Any one i try to load says goto xbox.com\errorhelp enter cod 0x97e107df .... Then it says code doesn't exist... ****?! Help plz

:)

Ta Pum, Aug 8, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox Live is under service outage. Please be pacient and wait for Microsoft to fix it. You can stay updated by accessing Network Settings in your console or by accessing

Xbox Live Status
    by browser.
  3. ZNIPER ZA Win User

wont let me launch the game

Hi. Please press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds to do a hard reset. Turn the console on and try again.

If that didn't work please navigate to the game under my games and apps and press the menu button and scroll down to saved data and select to delete all locally saved data. Your saved data will sync from the cloud once you open the game again
  4. SuprX BR Win User

wont let me launch the game

Hi, its not a weird issue, try to launch another game, check if all ok, then try you game again, i think its launch ok, but if not, try a full reset on you console, holding power button for 10 secs n turning on again.
  5. RCARODRIGUEZ Win User

Halo Reach PC Achievements not working

So, this was happening to me and then i realized that i was launching the game without the anti-cheat. Please verify which version of the game you are launching.
  6. FrédéricPomié Win User

Xbox Beta App will not open any games

One clue I find, is that game that don't launch are NOT listed here :

https://account.live.com/consent

Here I see all the application and game I consent to be launch on my computer.

When I launch a game for the first on the Xbox Launch beta, he ask me to agree or not to let this game work on my computer.

But all the game that don't launch, are the game where :

- Are not on the list here : https://account.live.com/consent

- And the launcher never ask me to agree or not to let the game work on my computer.

I wonder how we can agree manually for a specific game to launch. I guess it's will fix the issue.
Thema:

1. No games are launching for me. - Similar Threads - games are launching

2. Unable to load, or launch any games or apps when offline, as well as a heavy delay when...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to load, or launch any games or apps when offline, as well as a heavy delay when...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chrxw [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game pass for PC only launches an image and not the game help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC only launches an image and not the game help: I've downloaded astroneer and a few other games. When I go to launch them, they just launch an image/splash art. I've tried uninstalling microsoft store and reinstalling. I restarted my computer...
  4. unable to even launch installed game

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to even launch installed game: I purchased a game and installed it on Xbox one. It is not showing in my games under the games and apps section. However it is showing as recently installed under the queue section of games and...
  5. Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?: Hello these past few weeks ive been getting the same error "for some reason (insert game) took too long to start" it seemed cleared up for a good week but now its doing the same thing. Why is it...
  6. Cannot launch Xbox 360 Indie Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch Xbox 360 Indie Games: I have recently gone back on my xbox 360 to play some indie games i used to play back in the day for nostalgia reasons, and every time i go to launch an indie game, it comes up with an error code...
  7. Unable to launch games or games crashing on Xbox for PC Ap

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch games or games crashing on Xbox for PC Ap: I've just built a new gaming PC and I am no longer able to keep a game running from the Xbox app on Windows 10 for more than 30 seconds. I've been testing with Forza 4 and Slay the Spire. For...
  8. Launching Game Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launching Game Help: I recall a feature on the Xbox One that allowed you to launch a Help app for the current game you were playing. The help app would diplay several pages of basic information for the active game (ie...
  9. Xbox Games & Apps crash right after launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games & Apps crash right after launching: Hello, I hadn't played in my Xbox One for quite a long time, but recently I received an Xbox Gold card so I thought "Why not" and decided to turn it back on and activate it. This was 2 days ago....
  10. Game won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t launch: Hey there everyone. I have trouble launching a game called Tom Clancy’s The Division after I installed it from the game pass. The game won’t launch and there is a pop up screen message asking me...