no games from store working , all crashing on start!!! plz help

Discus and support no games from store working , all crashing on start!!! plz help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am using windows 10 with amd ryzen processor and radeon vega graphics, i download asphalt 8 and sniper fury and to check candy crush saga but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PRAKASHBHALAVI, Jul 9, 2019.

1. no games from store working , all crashing on start!!! plz help

i am using windows 10 with amd ryzen processor and radeon vega graphics, i download asphalt 8 and sniper fury and to check candy crush saga but when i installed and tried to run..it just show up the opening screen and then that windows closed/vanishesh
    automatically ...i really want to play games on my laptop which is hp envy 360 tochscreen . my window ver is 1809...plz help!!!

:)

PRAKASHBHALAVI, Jul 9, 2019
  2. ren789 Win User

I am not sure if I can help you but I will do my best!

1. check whether the micrososft store has the latest update. if not then download it.

2. Log in again in the microsoft store.

3. If an error code is displayed, go to xbox.com/errorhelp

4. Re-download the micrososft store

hopefully I have helped you with this enough! thanks for contacting me and best regards from me!
  3. Cebulasmutna Win User

I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass

yes i reinstalled it several times , also I have done all the things from Windows 10 Game crashing guide. nothing worked. I downloaded other games
    from microsoft store and normal apps works fine but if game is for free with xbox game pass i can download it but it won't launch
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

I can't launch games on Microsoft Store downloaded for free with xbox game pass

yes i reinstalled it several times , also I have done all the things from Windows 10 Game crashing guide. nothing worked. I downloaded other games
    from microsoft store and normal apps works fine but if game is for free with xbox game pass i can download it but it won't launch
    Can you send us a few example videos of this happening with multiple Game Pass games so we can begin investigating a bit more?
  5. GlassySpoon29 Win User

Error code

all of my games dont work what do i do.

i tried pissing on the xbox but it did not work help plz
  6. thefamouswinner Win User

Downloading MLB 2k13

Im looking in the game store and cant find mlb2k13 but i dont want to go to the store because im too lazy. plz help me.
Thema:

1. no games from store working , all crashing on start!!! plz help - Similar Threads - games store working

2. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  3. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  4. Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC: I'm about to throw my computer OUT of my windows if this stupid garbage continues. You people don't know how to run a company to save your lives. Worst user experience ever. My specs are: X5675 @...
  5. Microsoft Store Issue, trying to download a game onto laptop but the download doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Issue, trying to download a game onto laptop but the download doesn't work: I'm trying to install a game I bought on xbox store which is compatable with PC (ark survival evolved) so I've tried to download it on microsoft store and the download just keeps going after it's...
  6. Work at Used Video Game Store; Need to reset XB360's without PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Work at Used Video Game Store; Need to reset XB360's without PC: I work at a mom&pop type pawn store that's more specifically a used video game store. We have a ton of XBox 360 consoles that have been shoved aside because we cannot factory reset them due to...
  7. Game Pass not working in Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass not working in Microsoft Store (PC): Hello! A little more then a month ago i subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass to play sea of thieves and state of decay 2. Unfortunately I'm not able to play any of those games now. I'm constantly...
  8. US store games work on AU console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    US store games work on AU console: If i.purchased a game.from the microsoft us store. Would it work on my AU console 5a0e57d7-659a-4cb6-86dd-5a700049a2ae
  9. In-game chat not working for Windows Store games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-game chat not working for Windows Store games: Hello, For some reason in-game chat (via microphone) in not working when I play Windows Store games on my PC. I tried changing the microphone/speaker settings on the Xbox App, but that did not...
  10. Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ...: A friend of mine is going to gift me Sea of Thieves for my B-Day. This is the first time either of us have used the Microsoft Store. I was trying to find a way for him to gift me the game, and I...