No Games will open

Discus and support No Games will open in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing earlier today - as I normally do - and as i normally did yesterday or any other day now, when I try to play ANY game ( fifa 14 - dead... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lll eSo lll, Aug 9, 2014.

1. lll eSo lll
    lll eSo lll Guest

No Games will open

I was playing earlier today - as I normally do - and as i normally did yesterday or any other day

now, when I try to play ANY game ( fifa 14 - dead rising 3 - watchdogs ) it just hangs at the point where it seemingly is loading. I get as far as pressing A to start, but thats it - I have to press the main X on the controller to go to the main screen
    and quit the game and try. I have restarted - I have taken the plug out.

it does not appear to be an Xbox live or multilayer problem - i simply cannot open a game

internet is fine and have tested both network and multiplayer

Help!!.

:)

lll eSo lll, Aug 9, 2014
  2. KayWilkie
    KayWilkie Guest
    Taptiles won't load

Same here - game opens but no tiles.

KayWilkie, Aug 9, 2014
  3. Xbox One error code: [Mod Removed - Please don't post redemption tokens/codes publicly]

applied code, no game or app was open

xxxjkill77xxx, Aug 9, 2014
  4. Spyroman12
    Spyroman12 Guest

No Games will open

Your games are fine, so no worries there. Just perform a hard reset on your console, clear the persistent storage, and should fix it up in no time. Hope this helps

Spyroman12, Aug 9, 2014
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

Opening a game

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we're sorry to hear about this issue. Let's try reinstalling the title. Power down your console, unplug the console and router for five full minutes, and try the title again. These steps should help. Happy gaming.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Games will not open

Hey there E Fow!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. In the meantime, you
    can find out how to uninstall a game on our Uninstall Xbox One content page. If you uninstall a game, you will not lose any of your game saves.
  7. olliewilliams2 Win User

Open game

Use google translate for this. Xbox is resolving this issue i cant play anything right now. its nothing wrong with your xbox, just their network
  8. Spyroman12 Win User

No Games will open

Your games are fine, so no worries there. Just perform a hard reset on your console, clear the persistent storage, and should fix it up in no time. Hope this helps
  9. E Fow Win User

Games will not open

Same issue bump games all freeze before menu screen appears, if I uninstall do I lose my saves?
Thema:

No Games will open

1. No Games will open - Similar Threads - Games open

2. Digital Games Not Opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Not Opening: Whenever I open any of my digital games, it doesn't open and it says that I need to sign into the account that bought the game. However, I am always signed into that account and I was signed in...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 video settings reset each time I open the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 video settings reset each time I open the game: As I said, I already tried resetting the game but it still persists. System specs: Ryzen 7 3800x X570 Taichi RX 5700 XT Nitro 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 Mhz 144 Hz 2k monitor - The game...
  4. I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...: It's happening both in the latest Beta (just updated right now to check if this would be fixed) and also before updating! It's like the system stop responding when it should open the quick guide...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Error when opening the app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Error when opening the app: When opening the app the following message shows up: [img] The message translates: "No Applicable Application Licenses Found" I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have The Outer Worlds installed...
  6. Xbox Game Bar doesn't open all the way?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't open all the way?: When I press Win+G, it only pops up a little rectangle with the time, game capturing and the audio. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, turn it off and back on, and I'm still not able to get all...
  7. Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services: I can't launch a game I've recently installed \('The Outer Worlds'\). When I try to launch it through Xbox console companion, it opens up the Microsoft store on 'Gaming Services' instead of...
  8. Can't open Xbox Game Bar despite seeing the process in task manager.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Xbox Game Bar despite seeing the process in task manager.: Hi all. I'm unable to open the Xbox Game Bar at all, either in games or just at the desktop itself. I can see the process open in the task manager, but the app itself doesn't show up on my...
  9. The Outer Worlds won't launch and opening to Gaming Service

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds won't launch and opening to Gaming Service: The Outer Worlds has worked for the last few days then suddenly now whenever I try to launch the game it instead opens Microsoft Store to a page called Gaming Services, The page already says that...
  10. Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...: [IMG] submitted by /u/_rubg_ [link] [comments]