NO GAMES WORK

Discus and support NO GAMES WORK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is ridiculous, nothing has worked for hours! All of my kids friends in the area have been able to play. Obviously there is a huge problem, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MelindaA., Aug 9, 2019.

1. MelindaA.
    MelindaA. Guest

NO GAMES WORK

This is ridiculous, nothing has worked for hours! All of my kids friends in the area have been able to play. Obviously there is a huge problem, but there have been no updates from Microsoft and I am so annoyed by the way that they are handling this! Does
    anyone know [mod removed] is going on?

:)

MelindaA., Aug 9, 2019
  2. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hm, that's odd. I don't really know what else you could do in this situation.
  3. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hello BreezyOaks23,

Have you tried to clear the persistent Storage?

Clearing Persistent Storage: Go to Settings > Disc and Blu-ray > Persistent Storage > Clear it out twice.

4. WhateverComb068 Win User

No Games are working

Hi, thank you for your help.

The first bit didn't work, so I had to do the factory reset which seems to have done the trick.

Thanks again
  5. bang453 Win User

No Games are working

I'm having the same issue going to try the above
  6. ezdoesit510 Win User

GAMES not WORKING

When you purchase something, you get a license to use the product for your console and your gamertag. I assume you are using a different xbox, so you would want to do a license transfer.

Navigate to the Settings Hub and select Account.

Select License Transfer.

Carefully read the prompt and select Continue.

License transfers only transfer content from one XBOX 360 to another and on the same gamertag. When you do a license transfer everything transfers, it's a all or none sort of situation. You can then use your new gamertag to play on your new xbox.
Thema:

NO GAMES WORK

1. NO GAMES WORK - Similar Threads - GAMES

2. Pins and groups deleted from games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Pins and groups deleted from games and apps: All of the groups I created are now gone. Only the pins group remains. Is this still an expected issue? Is it worth recreating the groups or will this just happen again and is there a way to...
  3. Is it possible to set a single time for both dashboard and game updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to set a single time for both dashboard and game updates?: It's a bit convienant when a game turns off at 3pm or 1 am for an update then compound that with dashboard updates and other games or apps submitted by /u/sean_m_curry [link] [comments]
  4. Need help games not appearing where they should

in XboX Insiders
    Need help games not appearing where they should: My games are not appearing in the download folder but they are indeed downloaded to the hard drive and I can select the from the home menu I'm running the 2002 update anybody got any idea what too...
  5. Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.: As title says. It's super annoying and happens onc every few minutes, have to unplug-replug the headset to fix the issue. Using an Elite 2 Controller and whichever test ring is needed for the...
  6. Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?: Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this? 7d80fa03-30d1-4e7e-be51-e0d4e5329546
  7. Game wont go past title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont go past title screen: Im trying to play my nfs heat it shows th video when you start the game but when I go to press a to start game nothing happens tried other games i have to make sure its not my remote and i was...
  8. Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar: What services can Xbox game bar stream to? d481e280-597c-487c-aa2a-f3d91175d144
  9. 0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected": This happens with EVERY single install, but my storage is not being disconnected. I have to reboot and it will resume for a little then error out again. 63f84fdb-3260-4d9c-a74a-7572ac720afa
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games: I have a Windows 10 Pro installed on separate hard drive on my iMac 27-inch 2019. There is a persistent problem with Xbox (Beta) app / Windows Store - whenever I try to install a game with...