No games working

Discus and support No games working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All my Xbox games don't want to work and said it was to long to lunch. What can I do? 3b11d6a5-bf33-402b-8412-3b74611671db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cagex10, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Cagex10
    Cagex10 Guest

No games working

All my Xbox games don't want to work and said it was to long to lunch. What can I do?

:)

Cagex10, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hm, that's odd. I don't really know what else you could do in this situation.
  3. Apollo v7 Win User

Games not working

Hello BreezyOaks23,

Have you tried to clear the persistent Storage?

Clearing Persistent Storage: Go to Settings > Disc and Blu-ray > Persistent Storage > Clear it out twice.

4. WhateverComb068 Win User

No Games are working

Hi, thank you for your help.

The first bit didn't work, so I had to do the factory reset which seems to have done the trick.

Thanks again
  5. bang453 Win User

No Games are working

I'm having the same issue going to try the above
  6. ezdoesit510 Win User

GAMES not WORKING

When you purchase something, you get a license to use the product for your console and your gamertag. I assume you are using a different xbox, so you would want to do a license transfer.

Navigate to the Settings Hub and select Account.

Select License Transfer.

Carefully read the prompt and select Continue.

License transfers only transfer content from one XBOX 360 to another and on the same gamertag. When you do a license transfer everything transfers, it's a all or none sort of situation. You can then use your new gamertag to play on your new xbox.
Thema:

No games working

1. No games working - Similar Threads - games working

2. Could installing Games to SSD really work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could installing Games to SSD really work?: Would installing a game from disc and even digital to an SSD usb work? I know people can install games such as Sea of Thieves onto an SSD and can plug and play in whatever console and load times...
  3. XBOX 360 controller (wired) stopped working with 1 game

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller (wired) stopped working with 1 game: Hello! I`ve been using my XBOX 360 controller (wired) for PC since 2013, and I didn`t have any issues until now. I`ve been playing a game called NIOH: Complete Edition for more than 80+ hours and...
  4. Game pass ultimate not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate not working: So I recently bought a Game pass ultimate card from the store today and I went to put the code in, putted it in, and then pressed next and continue and confirm, then it showed me a error that says...
  5. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC: Hi, I have game pass ultimate which clearly works as I can download and play games on both PC and xbox. However, when I use the xbox beta app it states that to use perk I must upgrade from game...
  7. Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working: So 2 days ago I bought an Xbox Game Pass card for 3 months. At the time I thought that Xbox Game Pass came with Xbox Live Gold. My Subscription to Game Pass Ultimate ran out yesterday so that's...
  8. Elite Controller Series 2 game chat mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 game chat mic not working: Hi there When I use game chat, I can hear them but they can't hear me. It's fine in Xbox Party cut, just game chat is the problem When I use a regular controller, everything is fine. The...
  9. XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working: My console bundle got delivered today. I have phoned the retailer who said the Game pass and Gold Live should be pre-loaded but they are not. They transferred me to Microsoft Support and a...
  10. X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...: I am unable to do Network Transfer as I can't get passed the blue screen to change the settings to allow this. I don't have an external hard drive, are there any other options, please?...