No gear of war remeed code sent to me

Discus and support No gear of war remeed code sent to me in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; no gear of war code sent to me, I bought the gear of war xboxone version and I did online gaming. ea3f2752-c738-4ddd-911a-237a5794a960 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Biggary23, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Biggary23
    Biggary23 Guest

no gear of war code sent to me, I bought the gear of war xboxone version and I did online gaming.

:)

Biggary23, Nov 20, 2015
  2. vcrox
    vcrox Guest
    Can't download gear of war 3 redeem code error

Hellow I owned gear of war ultimate edition editions so I received gear of war 2 , 3 , jugment redeem codes but for some reason I can't download gear of war 3 it say error when I try to download. I was able to download gear of war 2 and jugment but can't
    download 3. Please help me I contacted a Xbox suporter but he couldn't help me, he Sent me here.

vcrox, Nov 20, 2015
  3. stanleymmf1
    stanleymmf1 Guest
    The codes sent from gear of war 1 and 3 do not work for me, but the 2 and the judgmen did go down

The codes sent from gear of war 1 and 3 do not work for me, but the 2 and the judgmen did go down

stanleymmf1, Nov 20, 2015
  4. No gear of war remeed code sent to me

Hey there BoneyWheel97052!

Sorry to hear that you have not received your codes! Just to clarify, are you located in Japan, China or Germany? If so, these regions are not eligible to receive this promotion. If you are not located in one of the listed regions, go ahead and make a post
    in our
    Gears of War Collection Forum. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Nov 23, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there BoneyWheel97052!

Sorry to hear that you have not received your codes! Just to clarify, are you located in Japan, China or Germany? If so, these regions are not eligible to receive this promotion. If you are not located in one of the listed regions, go ahead and make a post
    in our
    Gears of War Collection Forum. Thanks!
  6. O0SsHhsBABY Win User

I never received my Fallout 3 code with purchase of Fallout 4

I haven't received any of the gears of war games. I brought gears of war unlimited the 29th September. Please could you sent me the codes for the gears of war games please
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

gears of war ultimate edition bundle.

Hey there royalt1999!

Just to clarify, did you not receive the code for the Gears of War 4 beta or for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition? If you did not receive a code for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition in the bundle box, you will need to reach out to the original purchase retailer
    for further assistance. If you are referring to the Gears of War beta, those codes have not been sent out yet. Thanks in advance!
  8. Mister Maka Win User

GoW codes after activation (>2 weeks now) and Is GoW 1 Ultimate Edition?

Hey there Militant Muffin.

Codes will be sent out within 30 days from the day you started Gears of War 4. Please keep in mind you would need to have started Gears of War 4 in order to be eligible. Please keep an eye out on your Xbox Live Messages for the codes to be sent to you. I'm
    unsure where you received Gears of War 1, as that should be part of the codes you'll receive via the messaging.
  9. PiousFlounder31 Win User

Game activation problem

I got a similar problem only regarding the Gears of war 3 code for the Gears of war Ultimate edition Xbox One.

Error code Xbos-0x80150017, gamertag: , other codes worked fine except for this one.

Also contacted support and was sent here.
Thema:

1. No gear of war remeed code sent to me - Similar Threads - gear war remeed

2. Xbox one controller not working on gears of war 5 Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller not working on gears of war 5 Windows 10: Hey, i recently bought gears of war 5 for my Windows 10 pc just as i did with gears of war 4, unfortunately it seems that my xbox one controller is not recognized by the game. I played gears of...
  3. Xbox game pass beta for PC: gears of war 5, whole game just disappeared from the menu, dl...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass beta for PC: gears of war 5, whole game just disappeared from the menu, dl...: I have just started up Gears Of war 5, on xbox gamespass beta for pc, It went to the load screen, then said i needed an update, i closed it, opened it up again, and the whole game appeared to have...
  4. Gears of War 5 crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 crashing.: I am experiencing a recurring problem with Gears of War 5. It launches ok, however once you choose what type of game you want to play the game crashes to the home screen. I have managed to...
  5. My Gears of War 5 crashed to the dashboard twice causing me to loose all my Jack Components...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gears of War 5 crashed to the dashboard twice causing me to loose all my Jack Components...: This normally would be much of big deal if I wasn't playing on insane mode because the grind of getting through the acts and finding most of the upgrades/collectables (no guides). I was playing...
  6. Gears of War 5 PC - Dolby Atmos - Lucid Sound LS35X

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 PC - Dolby Atmos - Lucid Sound LS35X: As soon as Gears 5 is launched on PC using the LS35X Lucid Sound headphones there is an issue with Dolby Atmos. The sound instantly starts cutting in and out. If I click on the sound settings in...
  7. Gears Of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Of War 4: So i got Gears 4 from games for gold and installed when it was free in august. I reinstalled it today to play with a buddy of mine because he got it but now the game is saying i need to buy it to...
  8. Gears of War 5 PC INSTALL ISSUE NO ERROR HELPPPPPPP

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 PC INSTALL ISSUE NO ERROR HELPPPPPPP: Environment - Win10 Pro / 1905 with XGP subscription Repro Steps - Start downloading Gears5 - Taking a while, so rebooted a couple times and resume downloaded - Download completed and got...
  9. Gears of War 5 causing black screen crash on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 causing black screen crash on Windows 10: Anytime I run Gears of War 5, after about 6 minutes of use, it crashes to black screen. Doesn't matter if I'm playing the game or sitting in the menu. After a certain amount of time, I get a black...
  10. Download Gears of war 5 in xbox beta for pc and it does not start, it only appears...

in XBoX on Windows
    Download Gears of war 5 in xbox beta for pc and it does not start, it only appears...: [img] This is the screen that appears to me and does not let me start buy the ultimate game pass and probe in other games and the same thing appears a6e51b65-c4f2-426f-bab5-c9389b0f2acb