No gears of war codes

Discus and support No gears of war codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased and played gears of war ultimate edition on the 31 December NZ time using a disc version. I played split screen campaign but I logged in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GiganticHeart98, Jan 6, 2016.

1. No gears of war codes

I purchased and played gears of war ultimate edition on the 31 December NZ time using a disc version. I played split screen campaign but I logged in with an account that had prepaid live. I haven't recieved the codes yet and I was wondering if I wasn't
    eligible or therre has been problem

:)

GiganticHeart98, Jan 6, 2016
  2. mowerdude
    mowerdude Guest
    Gears of war vs Gears of War Ultimate Edition

Is there any differences between Gears of War Xbox 360 version compared to Gears of War Ultimate Edition for the Xbox One? Because I just got my codes for gears of war, gears of war 2, gears of war 3, and gears of war judgement from microsoft for playing the gears of war ultimate edition and was wonder do I really need the 360 version of gears of war on my x1 since I done own the ultimate edition for the x1?

mowerdude, Jan 6, 2016
  3. stubbs99
    stubbs99 Guest
    Export RB1 songs now or later?

The twenty free DLC can be downloaded right away. The code that we get is the one you type directly into XBox Live on the Redeem Code section. (Like the Gears if War 2 map pack). There is no messing around with websites like the US versions.

stubbs99, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

No gears of war codes

Hey there!

The final batch of Gears of War codes will be sent out tomorrow. If you have not received your codes by Monday, please create a new thread and let us know. Thank you for your patience!

If you haven't already, please check out our Gears of War: Xbox 360 Collection FAQ to make sure you have everything covered to be eligible! No gears of war codes :)

Mister Maka, Jan 7, 2016
  5. xxsaugerxx Win User

The Codes from Gears of War doesnt work!

Hi, sorry for my bad english. I try all my best that you can understand me.

I have 3 Codes:

"Gears of War", "Gears of War 3" and "Gears of War: Judgment".

I just tried to reenter the codes. The "Gears of War 3"-Code and "Gears of War: Judgment"-Code works!

Only the "Gears of War"-Code doesn't work.

I get these Message:

Something went wrong

Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.
  6. DoctorWH034 Win User

gears of war ultimate edition

bonjour moi aussi je n'ai pas reçu mes 4 codes gears of war , alors que j'ai acheter gears of war ultimate edition .....

[Translation -

hello I too have not received my 4 gears of war codes , when I buy gears of war ultimate edition .....]
  7. A78michel78 Win User

gears of war ultimate edition no codes for other editions

Hi, I did receive my 4 redeem codes, however the codes for the original gears of war and gears of war 3 did not work, and do not work until today, I always get the code Xbos-0X80150017.

The codes for gears of war 2 and judgement did work though.

gamertag
  8. Reaper Doom 1 Win User

Have not received my bonus content codes

with one has not received his codes for gears of war 4 and did not get the code for gears of war judgment 1or 2 or 3 or judgment
  9. Shotin Play Win User

Help! Redemtion Code Defect

i got the same for my gears of war codes all worked except for gears of war 3
Thema:

No gears of war codes

1. No gears of war codes - Similar Threads - gears war codes

2. GEARS OF WAR 3 DIGITAL CODE FROM BUNDLE NOT WORKING DUE TO LANGUAGE REGION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GEARS OF WAR 3 DIGITAL CODE FROM BUNDLE NOT WORKING DUE TO LANGUAGE REGION: Ive been having an issue with just one digital code out of an xbox one s gears 5 bundle. All of the codes worked fine except for the Gears 3 code which cant be redemeed in my current language...
  3. I Can't download Gears of War 3 with the code that came with my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can't download Gears of War 3 with the code that came with my console: I Can't download Gears of War 3 with the code that came with my console, it marks a problem with the language and region despite having already changed the language and region multiple times, what...
  4. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...
  5. Gears of war codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war codes not working: Just looking for some help. I've just purchased an xbox one s with all gears games included. I'm just having a problem with gears 3, I got a message saying something about code not for language...
  6. Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4: Hello, I'm new here, and I'd like to ask a question. In my new Xbox One X Limited Edition Gears 5, there is a code for "Gears 5 Ultimate and bonus Gears of War 4" (link below). I redeemed the...
  7. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  8. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  9. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  10. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...