No Gmail/Google Plus Why?

Discus and support No Gmail/Google Plus Why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why cant i post to Gmail/Google Plus some may not care for this but i do because Gmail/Google Plus is not 3rd party like Facebook.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE SEGA MARINE, Feb 7, 2019.

1. No Gmail/Google Plus Why?

Why cant i post to Gmail/Google Plus some may not care for this but i do because Gmail/Google Plus is not 3rd party like Facebook.

:)

THE SEGA MARINE, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

I am wondering if they mean an app for Gmail. If so that is up to Google to sort out. Then again after reading again, maybe they want to send stuff directly to email via Gmail.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

I'm not sure what you mean but if you mean you should be able to use a Gmail account for Xbox live, you can.
  4. THE SEGA MARINE Win User

Sorry i was refering to Google Plus
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

I am wondering if they mean an app for Gmail. If so that is up to Google to sort out. Then again after reading again, maybe they want to send stuff directly to email via Gmail.
    Good point.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Marine,

What are you meaning though posting to google plus? Being this is a Google social network and not Xbox I will be locking this thread. You will need to get with google on this.

https://twitter.com/googleplus

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. No Gmail/Google Plus Why? - Similar Threads - Gmail Google Plus

2. Can I transfer an Xbox account (connected to a Gmail alias) to an existing Hotmail account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer an Xbox account (connected to a Gmail alias) to an existing Hotmail account...: So I understand this is an extremely vague description but here is the story/issue. So, I have had an Xbox account for about a decade now, and it was created with a Gmail account when I was a...
  3. can games bought on Gmail, be used on hotmail account

in XBoX on Windows
    can games bought on Gmail, be used on hotmail account: Hi Friends, When I bought Xbox One console, I mapped my gmail account (say, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) to it and bought various games on digital mode. Now...
  4. How can I cancel my xbox live subscription if I signed using my gmail account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my xbox live subscription if I signed using my gmail account?: When I signed up for xbox live for my xbox 360 and now I wish to cancel my subscription as it just renew the account automatically. However, because it is a gmail account I cannot log in to the...
  5. [PC]GMail PW forgotten

in XBoX Accessibility
    [PC]GMail PW forgotten: Hi, I had to reset my computer and with it every password I saved in Google Chrome got wiped. Since I mainly use Firefox, I only saved these passwords, which resulted in being a mistake. To...
  6. Someone has signed up for Xbox with my gmail account-Referred here to the Ambassadors by ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has signed up for Xbox with my gmail account-Referred here to the Ambassadors by ...: Hello. I contacted support. They referred me here so an Ambassador could assist me. I have had an Xbox Live Gold account since Halo 2. I have had the same email for this account for probably the...
  7. Can't access my old xbox 360 account that had gmail.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my old xbox 360 account that had gmail.: So i had an account on xbox 360 that was connected to my gmail account and it was even connected in my computer on the xbox app a couple of months ago when i could login with my gmail and now i...
  8. Sent my free version of minecraft windows 10 to my gmail instead of my outlook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sent my free version of minecraft windows 10 to my gmail instead of my outlook: so a few months ago i found out that i could get minecraft windows 10 edition for free since i bought java edition, so i went through it all but accidentally sent it to my gmail instead of my...
  9. My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help: hi I'm trying to change my Microsoft email account but I can't because the email I'm changing is suspended from Google and It also says someone tried to change my password or my sucurity. But to...
  10. Money stuck on Xbox live account linked to gmail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money stuck on Xbox live account linked to gmail: So I have 15$ stuck on an Xbox live account that uses a Gmail account and I can’t get my money back. I can’t change the email linked to the account, because it won’t recognize the gmail account as...