No Good Baseball Games

Discus and support No Good Baseball Games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is RBI baseball the only kinda realistic baseball game? Why isn't MLB 2k 13 not backward compatible? Why is MLB The Show not available on Xbox?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HotrodBCB, Apr 21, 2019.

1. HotrodBCB
    HotrodBCB Guest

No Good Baseball Games

Why is RBI baseball the only kinda realistic baseball game? Why isn't MLB 2k 13 not backward compatible? Why is MLB The Show not available on Xbox?

:)

HotrodBCB, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

MLB The Show is Coming To Xbox!

I haven't played a good baseball game since R.B.I. Baseball. This is going to be great.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

No Good Baseball Games

Years ago, when EA locked down the NFL license and blocked NFL 2K from using real teams/players, 2K Sports then signed MLB to a similar exclusive, but one with a loophole - first-party developers could publish on their specific consoles, but 2K would be
    the only multiplatform baseball title. I am presuming that's no longer in force, since 2K hasn't published a baseball game in years and RBI Baseball has been out there.

As to back-compat, unfortunately MLB 2K13 runs into the same problem so many other games do that block it - that licensing. I'm not sure how the current licensing deal with MLB and MLBPA works, however. But yes, I do agree that Microsoft needs to look into
    a first-party sports title to take advantage of Xbox One's horsepower and online community instead of ceding the old ballground to Sony.
  4. Koods Win User

No Good Baseball Games

MLB The Show is a San Diego Studios game which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony, hence not on Xbox. I agree I'd like a more simulation based game but well, my guess is there's an exclusivity contract in place stopping that from happening.
  5. denis97g Win User

No Good Baseball Games

I think it's because it has an exclusive agreement with sony.
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

No Good Baseball Games

I honestly miss mlb 2k games wish they would come back
Thema:

No Good Baseball Games

1. No Good Baseball Games - Similar Threads - Baseball Games

2. Microsoft: Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show"

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show": Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show" Microsoft!!!! GIVE US A BASEBALL GAME!!!!! I'm sick of MLB the Show being the ONLY FRICKIN...
  3. Bring back a quality baseball game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back a quality baseball game!!!: Can we find a way for Microsoft to bring back a quality baseball game like 2K. I am really thinking about leaving Xbox for PS4. 470ec3a5-383c-4955-9388-728cb9478578
  4. Bring back a good baseball game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back a good baseball game.: I get it. 2k is a third party company that Microsoft contracted with for the MLB games. But seriously you answer back with allowing the only new baseball games RBI? Wtf? Xbox is slowly becoming...
  5. Baseball games for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baseball games for Xbox One: I know xbox has the RBI baseball game, but I don't care too much for it. 2K used to be my favorite on my xbox 360 years ago. I upgraded to an xbox one and now I wish I would have just gotten a...
  6. Can we actually get a good baseball game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we actually get a good baseball game???: According to Xbox's boss he would love to see a real baseball game for Xbox but we haven't seen anything close yet, it'd be great if they'd actually show that they care about what we think.....
  7. RBI17 baseball game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RBI17 baseball game: Why can you are play with 2 players in exhibition mode on RBI 17 baseball game on xbox one. Have two grandsons and they want to play regular season mode, but can only play against CPU...
  8. Baseball Game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baseball Game??: Yo like for real, is Xbox ever gone get a real good baseball game, like MLB the show? PS4 has it and its great. Why can't we have it over here on Xbox? This really makes me want to switch sides...
  9. Lack of a quality baseball game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of a quality baseball game: I am dumbfounded that xboxone hasn't gone into contract for a quakity baseball game. RBI 16 is of 1980s quality. PS4 has the Show. I had to buy the Show for my PS3, which I shouldn't have to do....
  10. We need a good baseball sim game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need a good baseball sim game!: It is ridiculous that there is no major baseball sim on the xbox one. Us baseball lovers need something. Please give us something, other than that horrid R.B.I. baseball series. We need something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is there no good baseball games on xbox1