No headset will work on Xbox One

Discus and support No headset will work on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having a very frustrating issue with my Xbox One. I have now bought 3 new controllers and 4 new headsets and none of them will work on my Xbox. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TH3BATMAN21, Oct 24, 2019.

1. TH3BATMAN21
    TH3BATMAN21 Guest

I am having a very frustrating issue with my Xbox One. I have now bought 3 new controllers and 4 new headsets and none of them will work on my Xbox. I have tested all of these in every combination on a friend's console and they work perfectly. The odd thing
    is, if I use regular headphones without a mic, I can hear everything fine (gameplay, other players chatting, movies etc.). I play exclusively online, so this is getting frustrating to the point where I'm thinking of making the switch to PS4.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. And yes, I've done all of the basic options, checked all of my settings, even had Xbox support on the phone trying to help fix it. This is not a basic fix.

:)

TH3BATMAN21, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Headset connection Issue

Is the headset compatible withe Xbox One? Some headsets work with PC but not with Xbox One.
  3. whiteandshiny Win User

headset stopped workiing

4. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

Does anyone know if the Xbox one will have any audio adapter of some sort?

5. SP4C3C0WB0Y84 Win User

Turtle beach question?

None of the current gen TB headsets will work with the Xbox One. Wait for TB to release the Xbox One headsets and buy one of those.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Headphones not working after battery change

Hi Nicholas,

If the headset is not working here are a few things to try:

Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting

Also, what type of headset is it? Do any other controllers work with the headset? Are other people able to hear or is it a problem with both hearing and speaking using the headset?
Thema:

1. No headset will work on Xbox One - Similar Threads - headset

2. Headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues: My Turtle Beach headset will not get audio through my wireless controller. It works just fine when I use my backup wired controller. I bought a new wireless controller and fully charged it and it...
  3. Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound": if i use my xbox headset i have no ingame sounds, no spotify... on my tv i have sound, but not on my headset. It was fine everyday, but only today its not working. i already tried different...
  4. Headset not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working properly: I own a Turtle Beach headset that uses a 3.5 mm headset jack. The issue I have with it is that my voice is not being picked up by headset when talking in Xbox party chat. I have tested the headset...
  5. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...
  6. How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?: I have got the Steelseries wireless arctis 9x headset. My issue is my partner likes using them on her ipad too, as their bluetooth. Only thing is when im on my xbox and she's on the ipad, the...
  7. FAulty headset or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    FAulty headset or controller: Guys and Girls please help,... so far this year and I dread to think about last year I have purchased my son at least three controllers and five or six headset and still he cannot chat to his...
  8. Issue With Headset On Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With Headset On Xbox One: Hi, My son has a child account and is the main user on his Xbox One. However, his headset broke and we got a new one and it isn't working on the Xbox. It is definately not the headset or the...
  9. Xbox Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset Issues: So my mic on my Xbox won’t work, but i can hear party chat and game volume. I know my mic isn’t broken because i can hear myself through mic monitoring, and I’ve tried everything on the...
  10. xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work: Dear Microsoft & Users. I am quite disappointed with the xbox one original controllers. The two controllers worked perhaps 2 weeks from when i purchased my xbox one, then the headset stopped...