No headset will work on Xbox One

Discus and support No headset will work on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having a very frustrating issue with my Xbox One. I have now bought 3 new controllers and 4 new headsets and none of them will work on my Xbox. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TH3BATMAN21, Oct 24, 2019.

1. TH3BATMAN21
    TH3BATMAN21 Guest

I am having a very frustrating issue with my Xbox One. I have now bought 3 new controllers and 4 new headsets and none of them will work on my Xbox. I have tested all of these in every combination on a friend's console and they work perfectly. The odd thing
    is, if I use regular headphones without a mic, I can hear everything fine (gameplay, other players chatting, movies etc.). I play exclusively online, so this is getting frustrating to the point where I'm thinking of making the switch to PS4.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. And yes, I've done all of the basic options, checked all of my settings, even had Xbox support on the phone trying to help fix it. This is not a basic fix.

:)

TH3BATMAN21, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Headset connection Issue

Is the headset compatible withe Xbox One? Some headsets work with PC but not with Xbox One.
  3. whiteandshiny Win User

headset stopped workiing

4. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

Does anyone know if the Xbox one will have any audio adapter of some sort?

5. SP4C3C0WB0Y84 Win User

Turtle beach question?

None of the current gen TB headsets will work with the Xbox One. Wait for TB to release the Xbox One headsets and buy one of those.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Headphones not working after battery change

Hi Nicholas,

If the headset is not working here are a few things to try:

Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting

Also, what type of headset is it? Do any other controllers work with the headset? Are other people able to hear or is it a problem with both hearing and speaking using the headset?
Thema:

1. No headset will work on Xbox One - Similar Threads - headset

2. Ok, Xbox one s, rig 400 headset, no adapter. Party chat works perfect, but recently I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok, Xbox one s, rig 400 headset, no adapter. Party chat works perfect, but recently I can...: If I am in a party everyone can hear one another. If I am not i can still hear but cant chat myself. Nat states that it is open. Privacy setting are custom to everyone. Everything is where it...
  3. Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam: When I stream from my xbox to twitch it works just fine no lag no issues until I connect my usb webcam and then I get lag in the game and audio feedback on my headset. I have an xbox one, turtle...
  4. Crackling and Popping in headset : Multiple headsets, multiple controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crackling and Popping in headset : Multiple headsets, multiple controllers.: I have the Xbox One X and it seems like no matter which Controller (Regular, Elite One, Elite 2 - all updated) or headset (4 different models, latest is the Raze RZ04 made for the XBox) It will...
  5. Headset Mic Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Mic Not Working: Hello! I have been playing on this Xbox One and have not had any problems with it for about 4 now. Onlh recently, anytime I use one of my headsets (both Xbox brands), I can hear game sound as well...
  6. Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...: Whenever I connect either my headset or my controller separately they work completely fine. But about 5 minutes after I connect both to the same USB the audio starts going out and the xbox...
  7. Xbox headset crackling/static when ever I move the cord or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset crackling/static when ever I move the cord or controller: When ever I move the controller or headset cord there is very bad crackling/static. I have bought a new controller same thing happens and now I recently purchased a new headset hoping that would...
  8. the reality headset with motion controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    the reality headset with motion controllers: Hi guys can someone please tell me would the Reality headset would they work on the new xbox or not if so what console will it work on then? 63f8c79e-ad67-47cb-a38a-8a7bbcd81d77
  9. Headset audio cuts out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio cuts out: I have been troubleshooting this problem for 2 hours now and nothing has worked. My headset audio and the ability to talk cuts out extremely often(every 2-5 minutes) for a random amount of time....
  10. Headset only working as a MIC no sound coming through earpiece

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset only working as a MIC no sound coming through earpiece: Hi, I have 2 xboxs, an xbox 1s and an xbox 1x and this issue is happening on both of them. If i plug 2 different headsets in the 3.5mm jack the MIC works but the chat comes through the TV...