No Idea what's going on

Discus and support No Idea what's going on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today I just bought my Xbox since I was setting it up I've been having problems. When it was connecting to the internet it didn't wanna go through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eletric serg, Aug 9, 2014.

1. eletric serg
    eletric serg Guest

No Idea what's going on

So today I just bought my Xbox since I was setting it up I've been having problems. When it was connecting to the internet it didn't wanna go through the first time, but the second time it worked. So after that I went to download the free games of the month
    and It wouldn't load the marketplace at first so I had to go back to the home screen several times. After it finally worked I tried to hit download for the game, but the game wouldn't want to download, and again I had to closing the market place and try to
    download it again and again. When it finally decided to work the download was fine it didn't take too long to finish up. Why do I have to keep repeating all these steps to get my xbox to do something? My internet isn't the problem I believe. Any suggestion
    on what to do?

:)

eletric serg, Aug 9, 2014
  2. cod mw3 and battle feild 3

I have no idea what's going on.

Elite Rampant, Aug 9, 2014
  3. Payton Jones
    Payton Jones Guest
    hm

Yea I have no idea what's going on.

Payton Jones, Aug 9, 2014
  4. No Idea what's going on

This is an issue caused by your net connection. Check you router/modem settings and make sure to perform a port forward if needs be.

DangerousBard, Aug 9, 2014
Thema:

No Idea what's going on

1. No Idea what's going on - Similar Threads - Idea what's going

2. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  3. What happened to the Xbox Ideas Uservoice? What has replaced it?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the Xbox Ideas Uservoice? What has replaced it?: First the xbox uservoice was killed, now it seems the Xbox Ideas uservoice has as well?! https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ says "This site is not currently active" ugh. What has replaced this?...
  4. monthly charges to my account-I have no idea what it's for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    monthly charges to my account-I have no idea what it's for: I have seen these charges pop up every month for $9.99 on my bank account. The description says Purchase Authorized on XXX Paypal *Microsoft 402-935-7733 WA. I have NO idea what this is. How do I...
  5. What would YOUR game be? Pitch me your ideas.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What would YOUR game be? Pitch me your ideas.: Hey all! here (I pay my taxes, don't worry), and I was thinking how am I going to spark a discussion with the community? With games of course! Here is the scenario, I'm a publisher and you're...
  6. I have no idea what to say

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no idea what to say: so Last year I was attacked by a xbox ambassador who is also a enforcement agent for xbox. For the past year they have had access to my xbox and accounts and have been naughty. Today they messed...
  7. Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!: Hi, my 14 year old son has had his account permanently suspended from xbox live for marketplace theft. but neither of us know why and what has happened!! I raised an inquiry but again just told...
  8. Any idea what this is? Strange circle mark appears on Xbox one x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea what this is? Strange circle mark appears on Xbox one x.: [img] Got my xbox one x back in February and I live alone and never noticed this mark before... I went to clean and noticed it after playing RDR2 for a bit. Any ideas? Heat mark? Normal plastic...
  9. how do you put in new ideas and requests for new additions to xbox what site do i need to go ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you put in new ideas and requests for new additions to xbox what site do i need to go ...: I've been wondering what site it is or was c101f1ac-d5eb-4784-8b4a-e40a90e989a2
  10. Xbox Support does not have any idea what is going on with this game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Support does not have any idea what is going on with this game.: I have a Windows 10 PC and this game (Microsoft Jigsaw) just keeps getting better and Freezing all the time. 5bd54ebd-dfdc-4aad-968b-f7b7a0289d9e