No Insider Content Tab on new installed Xbox Insider Hub

Discus and support No Insider Content Tab on new installed Xbox Insider Hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, there is nothing i can click on to get to the Insider Content. There is just Announcements, Previews, Activites and Profile (My menu is in another... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ryda1337, Jun 5, 2021.

1. /u/ryda1337
    /u/ryda1337 Guest

Hi, there is nothing i can click on to get to the Insider Content. There is just Announcements, Previews, Activites and Profile (My menu is in another language so the terms may be different) on the left bar. And there is Settings on the bottom. On the right side of the window there is only a link to the hub, reddit and twitter.
    Please help, i tried google and youtube but the app looks totally different on my PC. Thanks

submitted by /u/ryda1337
    [link] [comments]

/u/ryda1337, Jun 5, 2021
  2. PeterFlynn4 Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Problems

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, glad to hear you want to try out the insider hub. Anyone can register, you need to install the xbox insider hub first of all on either the PC or Xbox One:

Xbox One

Move over to the Store tab on the dashboard or select Store in the guide.

Choose Search.

Enter insider in the box, then select Xbox Insider Hub.

Select Get or Install.

On Windows 10

The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.

Select Search, enter insider in the box, then select Xbox Insider Hub.

Select Get or Install.

To sign in for the first time (use your gamer tag):

If you weren’t part of the old Xbox Preview Program, you’ll want to search the store for the Xbox Insider Hub. If you were, however, take a look in the updates section of My Games & Apps to update to the Insider Hub.

Accept the terms and conditions after opening up the Xbox Insider Hub

On the main screen for the Insider Hub, go to Insider Content section and select the Xbox One Update Preview section

Simply press the join button on the next page, and you’re in! Just keep in mind that it will take up to 72 hours to start getting preview updates.

Let me know if you have any problems and we will look forward to hearing your gaming feedback
  3. baazigoosh Win User

Participation in Testing of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Yes, the links lead to the Xbox Insider Hub which I have already installed and signed in. The MSFS2020 is missing under the Insider Content. As you pointed out, it takes patience I guess...
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One X - Firmware Error - Cannot reinstall - Please help!

The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Get/Install.
    Stop participating in the Xbox Insider Program
    1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Go to Settings > Manage devices.
    3. Select the consoles to unenroll from the Xbox Insider Program.
    4. Uninstall the Xbox Insider Hub.
  5. Andre for Directly Win User

Xbox Insider Hub on child's account, unable to unenroll anymore

Hi Tapio

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Sign in on any Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC with your Microsoft account registered in the Xbox Insider Program.

Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

In the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to Settings > Manage devices.

Select the console(s) or device(s) you wish to remove from the Xbox Insider Program, then select Done.

or

You can un-enroll it by installing the Xbox Insider Hub from the store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-insider-...

Then go into the Xbox Insider hub on the Xbox > On the left Insider Content > under System, Xbox One Update Preview - and remove
  6. RomkaZzz Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
Thema:

1. No Insider Content Tab on new installed Xbox Insider Hub - Similar Threads - Insider Content Tab

2. Have no insider content drop box on left side. HELP

in XboX Insiders
    Have no insider content drop box on left side. HELP: I just downloaded the insider app. But i do not have an insider content drop down box on the left. I am trying to get minecraft rtx. I saw that someone said i have to be 18 years old, but i just...
  3. Unable to participate in ANY Insider content because of the store being blocked when using...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to participate in ANY Insider content because of the store being blocked when using...: First noticed this issue when trying to access the Halo Infinite Tech Preview, but and Insider content that requires you to open the store to download will result in a "Cannot access store while...
  4. Notifications Being Enabled for Xbox Insider Content!

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications Being Enabled for Xbox Insider Content!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Program (You are not authorized to access this content.)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Program (You are not authorized to access this content.): I very recently installed the Xbox Insider Hub app on my windows 10 PC, but whenever I try to use it, it spits out an error that I am not authorized to access this content. I am really unsure how...
  6. We're having trouble retrieving your Insider content.

in XboX Insiders
    We're having trouble retrieving your Insider content.: The above error has been plaguing me for about 20 minutes now on PC and Xbox. I just want to sign up for a new beta that's going up today! I've searched around, but haven't been able to find any...
  7. TABS Xbox Insider - TABS insider content not appearing in Insider Content. [Xbox One S]

in XboX Insiders
    TABS Xbox Insider - TABS insider content not appearing in Insider Content. [Xbox One S]: I wanna download the beta of the Unit Creator for TABS, but whenever I go into Xbox Insider Hub and tap on Insider Content it only shows Minecraft. What do I need to do so that I can download the...
  8. Not seeing all content in the insider content tab.

in XboX Insiders
    Not seeing all content in the insider content tab.: I had signed up for the Xbox insider awhile ago and saw that you can have access to the Microsoft flight simulator 2020 if you registered for it which I did. But I’m not seeing it in my insider...
  9. I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app: I signed up for a couple of betas and even reported a bug, but I dont see how I can rate the betas of something submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?: submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]