No Insider weekly survey this week?

Discus and support No Insider weekly survey this week? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there a weekly survey question on the console insider app this week? I'm not seeing one and am wondering if it's just me. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Major-Ruin, Aug 1, 2022.

1. No Insider weekly survey this week?

Is there a weekly survey question on the console insider app this week? I'm not seeing one and am wondering if it's just me.

submitted by /u/Major-Ruin
    [link] [comments]

/u/Major-Ruin, Aug 1, 2022
  2. Zero420override Win User

Mixer Tab plus advertising

Also not a fan of the mixer tab, I for one have included it in my survey's as an insider.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Help Achievements Logging Broken

HI,

If nothing works make the Survey ( link inside the Section 3 in my previous answer ).

Regards,
  4. Arminator Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

I never got an invite but just kept checking the Insider app until the option to move to the Alpha Ring appeared.
    "Only" checking the Insider App is not enough. If there are surveys and quests you can do, do them and answer the survey questions.

Also, if a Beta-Feature is particularly helpful or does not work as you would like it to work, file feedback. Hold the Xbox button on the controller and use the send feedback button, when you encountered a problem.

The more feedback and surveys you file the more "active" you are regarded as a Insider, and the higher the chance of getting an invite to the Alpha ring.
  5. Bigdaddy434 Win User

No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

I'm having this problem as well. The last time i got a survey was when i signed back in to the hub and that was weeks ago.
  6. axess2084 Win User

No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

This problem is still going on. I reported it - for what good it will do.
Thema:

No Insider weekly survey this week?

1. No Insider weekly survey this week? - Similar Threads - Insider weekly survey

2. weekly pulse survey not showing in insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    weekly pulse survey not showing in insider hub: Seems there is not a pulse survey showing this week on the insider hub or there is an issue submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  3. Weekly pulse issue in insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Weekly pulse issue in insider hub: Pulse is not showing for this week 4-18-22 in the insider hub and when going to profile it causes an error and pulse survey streaks show zero submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox insider app problem with Weekly pulse

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider app problem with Weekly pulse: So when i'm trying to do the weekly pulse were they ask you to rate your satifaction with Xbox support. But when i'm trying to send in my answer i gets an "Unknown HTTP Error happend" it says. Or...
  5. Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey: I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but on what day of the week and at what time does the Xbox Insider Hub Weekly Pulse Survey reset? Thanks for any responses. :) submitted by /u/familyguy0395...
  6. My console stopped working after last weeks insider updates

in XboX Insiders
    My console stopped working after last weeks insider updates: My console updated last week and since then it's been stuck in the troubleshooting screen. I've tried the factory reset and keep games options but they don't work. I have also tried the OSU1 and...
  7. Could somebody hook it up with a code for this weeks halo insider :(

in XboX Insiders
    Could somebody hook it up with a code for this weeks halo insider :(: I missed the sign up period D: My gamertag is ConkerOP i luv halo On PC BTW submitted by /u/ConkerOP [link] [comments]
  8. what day of the week does xbox one insider have new survey/quests? thx

in XboX Insiders
    what day of the week does xbox one insider have new survey/quests? thx: what day of the week does xbox one insider have new survey/quests? thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  9. what is happening to insider hub (trying to login +2 weeks)

in XboX Insiders
    what is happening to insider hub (trying to login +2 weeks): [IMG] submitted by /u/bobexpert122 [link] [comments]
  10. Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App

in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Survey Errors & Profile Error Broken in Insider App: For the past few updates every survey or quest gives an error when submitting my responses or answers in the Insider app. Also in the App if I click my profile information it's blank, no level...