No invert X thumbsticks?

Discus and support No invert X thumbsticks? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As a just used to playing Super Mario 64, the right stick moves Lakitru the camera man. So re-stick left make lakit go left, whihc shifts Mario's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TripleTopper321, Jul 28, 2019.

1. No invert X thumbsticks?

As a just used to playing Super Mario 64, the right stick moves Lakitru the camera man. So re-stick left make lakit go left, whihc shifts Mario's "straight forward path" rotate to the right.

An "Invert X axis" on both thumbstics shoud be an option in the Joystiick programmng OS.

:)

TripleTopper321, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Altage Win User

Invert X axis on xbox one x

Usually, the x axis isnt inverted. The Y axis has an invert option for FPS games, or other games that you may invert the Y axis.
  3. cgJamie Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

Well then yes, I already have it. The only option there is to invert the Y-axis. I'm not sure why this is the only option. I generally play all my games inverted and the invert X-axis option is NOT there for all games.

It would be nice if Microsoft can add this option to the accessories app.

Jamie
  4. cgJamie Win User

Xbox one S controler "X" axis

I've been asking this same question for the past 3 years! I have NO idea why this is NOT an option in the setting menu on XBox accessories menu. I also play inverted. I KNOW I'm in the minority. There are only a few games that have this options in the actual
    settings. Gears of War 4 and Sunset Overdrive are two that come to mind. I thought, hey I just splurge and get an elite controller. NOPE you can not invert the X axis on the Xbox elite controller. So I'm limited to few games that I'll play because of this.

There is mixed reality, elite controllers, the XBox one X and S. So why can't there be an option to invert the X axis? Please Xbox devs put an option in the settings to simply invert the X axis.

Thank you

5. Frathos Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

It's unfortunate that there is no global console level setting for that feature (invert X axis) For people that desire or require that functionality, keep in mind to check each applicable title that your wife plays as some of the various game titles do include
    in their in game settings options to invert X and Y axis.

Good luck!
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

No invert X thumbsticks?

I know many of the games I play offer an in-game option to invert the X axis.
Thema:

No invert X thumbsticks?

1. No invert X thumbsticks? - Similar Threads - invert thumbsticks

2. Invert X axis on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X axis on xbox one x: Hey Microsoft - whoever is over the bug checks missed one. You forgot to add an 'invert x axis' to the profile setup for xbox one x controllers!!!! LOL the y axis is clearly there but not the x......
  3. left thumb stick on xbox controller will not invert even when I select Legacy and check invert

in XBoX on Consoles
    left thumb stick on xbox controller will not invert even when I select Legacy and check invert: Hi, for some reason when playing halo the left thumbstick will not move the halo figure forward when I push forward on the left thumbstick. I slected the legacy setting and then tried to invert...
  4. Inverted screen when turning on console. Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Inverted screen when turning on console. Alpha ring: [IMG] submitted by /u/avatar1333 [link] [comments]
  5. Can we invert the X-axis for PC games?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we invert the X-axis for PC games?: There are players who have trouble with normal schemes and it is troublesome that we can only invert the Y-axis. Is there a way to invert the X-axis using an Xbox controller on PC? submitted by...
  6. Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings: My wife and I would love to play games together however, since she is is double inverted (X and Y axis) she is very limited to what she can play. In the xbox settings we can invert the Y axis, so...
  7. XBOX ONE - Invert X-axis on right thumbstick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE - Invert X-axis on right thumbstick?: Team, Hope everyone is well. I just purchased Halo 5 for the first time and learned that there is no option to invert the x-axis for the right thumbstick. Is there any other way to do this?...
  8. Display Is Stuck in Inverted Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display Is Stuck in Inverted Mode: Basically, I got on my Xbox One today and found it all messed up and stuck in Inverted colors. Only, the settings for it are off?? It looks like this (idk why the picture is upside down but oh...
  9. Inverted X axis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inverted X axis: I play with the X axis inverted as that seems logical to me and I was wondering why that wouldn't be the norm. Pushing forward on the stick to look up seems really awkward to me and I just can't...
  10. Sound seems to be inverted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound seems to be inverted: Starting a few weeks ago, whenever I am playing any game all sound coming from in front of me is now very low, can barely hear. But anything behind is extremely loud (deafening). To talk to...