No invert X thumbsticks?

Discus and support No invert X thumbsticks? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As a just used to playing Super Mario 64, the right stick moves Lakitru the camera man. So re-stick left make lakit go left, whihc shifts Mario's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TripleTopper321, Jul 28, 2019.

1. No invert X thumbsticks?

As a just used to playing Super Mario 64, the right stick moves Lakitru the camera man. So re-stick left make lakit go left, whihc shifts Mario's "straight forward path" rotate to the right.

An "Invert X axis" on both thumbstics shoud be an option in the Joystiick programmng OS.

:)

TripleTopper321, Jul 28, 2019
  2. cgJamie Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

Well then yes, I already have it. The only option there is to invert the Y-axis. I'm not sure why this is the only option. I generally play all my games inverted and the invert X-axis option is NOT there for all games.

It would be nice if Microsoft can add this option to the accessories app.

Jamie
  3. cgJamie Win User

Xbox one S controler "X" axis

I've been asking this same question for the past 3 years! I have NO idea why this is NOT an option in the setting menu on XBox accessories menu. I also play inverted. I KNOW I'm in the minority. There are only a few games that have this options in the actual
    settings. Gears of War 4 and Sunset Overdrive are two that come to mind. I thought, hey I just splurge and get an elite controller. NOPE you can not invert the X axis on the Xbox elite controller. So I'm limited to few games that I'll play because of this.

There is mixed reality, elite controllers, the XBox one X and S. So why can't there be an option to invert the X axis? Please Xbox devs put an option in the settings to simply invert the X axis.

Thank you

4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

No invert X thumbsticks?

I know many of the games I play offer an in-game option to invert the X axis.
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Could we finaly get X-axis options please.

As a y-axis invert player, I can relate to your frustrations. Occassionally, I will play a title without the invert setting and it is a very hard adjustment to make.

Unfortunately, adding X-axis invert settings would have to be done at the developer level. I would recommend starting a discussion in their forums or tweet your suggestion to their handles.

Hope this helps!
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

gears 5 controller setting

You'd be asking about the camera view. Check the settings to see if there's an option to invert the Y or X axis.
Thema:

No invert X thumbsticks?

1. No invert X thumbsticks? - Similar Threads - invert thumbsticks

2. Inverted X axis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inverted X axis: I play with the X axis inverted as that seems logical to me and I was wondering why that wouldn't be the norm. Pushing forward on the stick to look up seems really awkward to me and I just can't...
  3. Sound seems to be inverted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound seems to be inverted: Starting a few weeks ago, whenever I am playing any game all sound coming from in front of me is now very low, can barely hear. But anything behind is extremely loud (deafening). To talk to...
  4. Horizontal Camera (Invert x-axe)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizontal Camera (Invert x-axe): Hello. Bought Halo 5 Guardians some times ago, but hadn't the time to played it. I started it today but had to stop immediately because I couldn't find any way to invert the x-axe (horizontal...
  5. Y-invert doesn't work for Quantum Break on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Y-invert doesn't work for Quantum Break on PC: This has been driving me crazy!! I just bought Quantum Break and no matter how I work it the y-invert axis does not work. The game is unplayable for me like this. Any suggestions?? Thanks,...
  6. XBONE inverted colors/graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBONE inverted colors/graphics: hey guys, my Xbox has had this happen a few times and I was able to fix it until now. I've looked for info on this topic quite a bit but there isn't much to go on. Problem: after cold shutdown of...
  7. Inverted sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inverted sound: I have a Logitech G430 headset, when i use a splitter cable to plug it in to my controller all the sound i hear is inverted. does anyone know a solution? Thanks in advance Tim...
  8. Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.: Why aren't we able to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller? We can invert the Y axis, but not the X axis. If this was added in a update patch, that would be awesome....
  9. Invert Y AND Z Axis Option!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert Y AND Z Axis Option!: I know I must be a rare bread... maybe its from growing up in a PC with a mouse.. But I decided to pick up a 360 today and the new Black Ops 3. What can i say I like the idea of gaming on the...
  10. Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings: Hi, For a lot of games there is an options to invert only Y axis. Currently this is the case in settings for the Xbox one controller settings. Are there plans to be able to invert the X axis in...