No ip address but still streaming over data?

Discus and support No ip address but still streaming over data? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/danholli [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/danholli, Oct 30, 2019.

1. /u/danholli
    /u/danholli Guest

/u/danholli, Oct 30, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Streaming from Xbox One to PC via hotspot connection

3. Starkiller2088 Win User

Xbox One Windows 10 Streaming Issues

I did try manually inputting the IP address for the console but it still was unable to connect. After changing the network to the wireless and rebooting both my tablet and computer again the Xbox finally reappeared on the app and I was able to stream again.
    Thank you.
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Problems with N wireless Adapter and Belkin Router/Modem

You still get ip address failed when wireless WEP/WPA security and wireless mac address filters and turned off and your Xbox ip address is set to auto?

Does it fail on ip address when wired? I appreciate other bits might not work but lets stick to the ip address message for now
  5. Fyreshade Win User

nat type moderate

Did you forward the IP address for each xbox?

You can find the IP address under your settings...click system...then click configure network.

You should also slide over to additional settings and restore factory. If the IP addresses change input the new address for the strict/moderate xbox.
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Ethernet Switch

Nope, its a dumb device you can't configure it, a router takes one IP address from your ISP and converts into over 200 ip addresses you can use for your own devices.

A switch takes one ip address and gives it to the first device (either your PC or your Xbox) leaving any other device without an ip address
Thema:

1. No ip address but still streaming over data? - Similar Threads - address still streaming

2. Assigning Gamertag to different Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assigning Gamertag to different Email Address: Hi, I'd really appreciate any help with this. My Xbox Account was set up on my Xbox 360 with an older email. I want to have my Gamertag and full Xbox profile linked to a different email address....
  3. Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack only available in dollars with US address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack only available in dollars with US address: I've tried buying it from the US site, the GB one and the FR one and it always takes me back to a screen with a dollar price. When I click to download it, it says I have no payment options set up...
  4. Still having trouble with Alternate MAC address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having trouble with Alternate MAC address: I posted a couple of weeks ago about having trouble with the Xbox One generating alternative MAC addresses which then circumvents the parental control system that I use, the Disney Circle. Here is...
  5. still some issues that need addressed....post them here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    still some issues that need addressed....post them here: 1. revive- when I get revived then immediately killed, I go into the freaking spirit world. Cant do anything but quit. 2. still getting shot back to home screen every once in awhile. When I...
  6. Previous email address still used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Previous email address still used: Hello, Despite I have changed the email address of my account, I am still receiving emails on my old email address. Is there a way to ask Microsoft to fix this database issue ? Thanks, Gilles...
  7. Updated email address but emails are still going to the old address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated email address but emails are still going to the old address: Hi, So I've had a Live account for quite a while. It was tied to an old email address which I no longer use. A few years ago I found out you were now able to change your login email so I changed...
  8. "Can't get IP address" but can still see friends online

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't get IP address" but can still see friends online: So ever since the new dashboard has released I have had constant problems getting online, I'll start my Xbox up and it will look like it's not connected to the Internet, running a test returns...
  9. Can't sign into xbox one because it still thinks I use an old email address that I changed ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into xbox one because it still thinks I use an old email address that I changed ...: So today I wanted to change my display name for xbox one, as it was still one of my parents. So I went on the account.live site and changed the display name. I also changed the primary alias for...
  10. Bought Pre-Paid MS Card... Still requires billing address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Pre-Paid MS Card... Still requires billing address?: Hey guys. I recently bought a $50 MS card, and activated it on my Xbox One. I checked and made sure it went through, but now when I'm trying to buy or redeem ANYTHING... like an xbox video...