No language option

Discus and support No language option in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; O buy my xbox one when i live on shanghai china ! At the moment is ok for me because i use only for play in my free time ! But i never try change the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marcelomanieri, Sep 7, 2019.

1. No language option

O buy my xbox one when i live on shanghai china ! At the moment is ok for me because i use only for play in my free time ! But i never try change the language ! So now i want change because i back to my hometown

a question is ! In the sustem have no other language only Chinese ! Im crazy now ! How fix it ??? Have some option ?? Or i need buy other console ?? Please someone cam help me

:)

marcelomanieri, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Grimlike Win User

Language Options

This should be in using my console :p
  3. ChellyChopstix Win User

No language option

4. Mister Gwyther Win User

language option

Hey there Hunter! The language/locale option you found will work for some content on the console, but some is dictated by the account region, which I'm assuming in your case is Canada (French). I'm sorry, but there is no way to change or override your account
    region setting. Please let me know if this helps!
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

No language option

O buy my xbox one when i live on shanghai china ! At the moment is ok for me because i use only for play in my free time ! But i never try change the language ! So now i want change because i back to my hometown

a question is ! In the sustem have no other language only Chinese ! Im crazy now ! How fix it ??? Have some option ?? Or i need buy other console ?? Please someone cam help me
    Should be able to change the lanuage
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Language Options

Hey guy. Please go ahead and create a new thread, giving us a bit more detail on whats going on, as well as any troubleshooting steps you have tried. Thanks!
Thema:

No language option

1. No language option - Similar Threads - language option

2. ark survival evolved сhange language

in XBoX on Windows
    ark survival evolved сhange language: Hi, how can I change the language in ark survival evolved? 2129b7c2-6bf8-4ba3-9899-a0f9f2743f9b
  3. Xbox 360 Achievements are in a other language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Achievements are in a other language: Hello, All achievements i see on my Xbox 360 are in French instead of Dutch or english. My country code and language are all in Dutch, but i live in belgium Where can i correct this ? thanx in...
  4. FIFA and language option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA and language option: Hi, When I buy FIFA games online, Microsoft takes it in the country I live: Czech republic. Having then few language option only: English, czech, russian... I would like to get it in french. Any...
  5. Sunset Overdrive language options

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive language options: I bought the game pass for PC and installed sunset overdrive, unfortunately for me the game came with the portuguese dub and menus, how can I change for english? 9256d5e6-1d0d-46a4-b472-4e7876318f5d
  6. We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.: We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options. b89bc44b-6792-4e3a-a793-dc306ede1aec
  7. No language option in certain games such as Forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No language option in certain games such as Forza: Hi guys. Sorry for not posting it on the FH2 subcategory but I was afraid that noone really visits it anymore and I would really appreciate a quick answer with this one. I have a question about...
  8. "AUDIO LANGUAGE OPTION" and "SUBTITLES LANGUAGE OPTION in Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "AUDIO LANGUAGE OPTION" and "SUBTITLES LANGUAGE OPTION in Halo MCC: Is that possible in a future update? I want to play Microsoft Studio games like Halo and Gears in the original audio and another subtitle languages without change the language of the system....
  9. Payment option not possible with wrong settings language and country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment option not possible with wrong settings language and country: I live in the Netherlands and want to have my xbox language settings in english but then I also have to pick the United Kingdom or the United States. Wanting to add a payment option is not...
  10. Please Xbox make the english language option available world wide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Xbox make the english language option available world wide: I mean come on everybody is sick of playing games in there native language, or having tot reset the system everytime we want tot buy a dlc. You are an American company after all. So again with...