No legal sale of accounts games?

Discus and support No legal sale of accounts games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I found a button on either on sale of accounts that are recharged and you can buy them a game or an account in the accounts already bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NauseantRat61, Feb 6, 2014.

1. No legal sale of accounts games?

Hello I found a button on either on sale of accounts that are recharged and you can buy them a game or an account in the accounts already bought the game and so can kupić.Jest it legal?

:)

NauseantRat61, Feb 6, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Want to change my region

no there is no way to change the region of your account

you will have to start a new account

(its a legal issue both copyright and distibution rights and billing )

ngocphi, Feb 6, 2014
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THIS TAX WITH BUYING SEASON PASS

If you're in the US, that's just Sales Tax. It's a legal requirement that it be applied.

maxen, Feb 6, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It is against the ToU and CoC of the Live service to buy or sell accounts or video games from accounts and could result in both the account and/or console being permanently banned from the Live service.

onyxishere, Feb 6, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

It is against the ToU and CoC of the Live service to buy or sell accounts or video games from accounts and could result in both the account and/or console being permanently banned from the Live service.
  6. maxen Win User

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THIS TAX WITH BUYING SEASON PASS

If you're in the US, that's just Sales Tax. It's a legal requirement that it be applied.
  7. Koods Win User

Redeemed Code to wrong account . . .

Credit or content cannot be transferred across as all digital sales are final - those are part of the T&C's. The problem here is the fact that your son made a mistake & didn't check that the right account was signed in, which in the end isn't something
    Microsoft are legally or morally obliged to rectify.
  8. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Why is the German Store always behind .... ?

I defer to the legal/contract part of my previous response. It could US law or German law prohibiting the sale... Or just a marketing scheme they have.
  9. HappyKilmore7 Win User

Misleading promotional advertising & illegal retaining of credit card details

The best thing you could say in their defense is that I fell for their sales scam.

But you have to question the morality of a company who cannot make sales without being totally above board and clear about what their offer is.

And then not return your money when it is blatantly obvious that you feel mislead. They clearly have no respect for their customers and only care about how much money they can take from your account 'legally'.
Thema:

1. No legal sale of accounts games? - Similar Threads - legal sale accounts

2. Legal name change... wanting to change my email associated with account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Legal name change... wanting to change my email associated with account!: Hey all, I've had a legal name change, and so want to change the email that is associated with this account. I'm wondering if Xbox/Microsoft has helped anyone do that before and if it's possible?...
  3. Contacting microsoft legal department?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contacting microsoft legal department?: Hello. I'm looking to contact a representative from microsofts' legal division regarding an unlawful ban, and breach of terms of use. I'm uncertain exactly what department to contact in regards to...
  4. Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...: Hello buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Today I was limited, and I've...
  5. Looking to pursue legal action.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to pursue legal action.: Ive been playing on xbox for the past 7-9 years, and i’m a regular that plays almost every single day. I do not talk crap to anyone anymore after being suspended before for calling someone stupid...
  6. Legal action.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Legal action.: How does one seek legal action against xbox enforcement or the company in general? df72abf8-10ef-40f4-9a73-e5a7da91238e
  7. Is Anime Tube Unlimited legal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Anime Tube Unlimited legal?: I just found this today on the xbox store and I want to use it if it is legal, but when I opened it up I couldn't help but think it looked super sketchy especially since it even has Netflix...
  8. Original Xbox Legal Terms

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Original Xbox Legal Terms: Original Xbox Legal Terms Hi, You can try the webarchive website. Here I did find a "Terms Of Use" from 2003 (maybe there is even an earlier version from 2001) and a Code of Conduct....
  9. Is this even legal? If so, is it ethical?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is this even legal? If so, is it ethical?: Xbox live store sells the consumer a game via digital download. The creators of the game have either purposely or accidentally engineered the game, not only so that you NEED to continuously pump...
  10. Not legal for Microsoft to block re-sale of digital games in EU!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not legal for Microsoft to block re-sale of digital games in EU!: I would like to know if anyone but me find it strange that we still can not sell our copies of digitally downloaded games inside the EU? Already in 2012 the courts in the EU ruled that it is NOT...