No legal sale of accounts games?

Discus and support No legal sale of accounts games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I found a button on either on sale of accounts that are recharged and you can buy them a game or an account in the accounts already bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NauseantRat61, Feb 6, 2014.

1. No legal sale of accounts games?

Hello I found a button on either on sale of accounts that are recharged and you can buy them a game or an account in the accounts already bought the game and so can kupić.Jest it legal?

:)

NauseantRat61, Feb 6, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Want to change my region

no there is no way to change the region of your account

you will have to start a new account

(its a legal issue both copyright and distibution rights and billing )

ngocphi, Feb 6, 2014
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THIS TAX WITH BUYING SEASON PASS

If you're in the US, that's just Sales Tax. It's a legal requirement that it be applied.

maxen, Feb 6, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It is against the ToU and CoC of the Live service to buy or sell accounts or video games from accounts and could result in both the account and/or console being permanently banned from the Live service.

onyxishere, Feb 6, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

It is against the ToU and CoC of the Live service to buy or sell accounts or video games from accounts and could result in both the account and/or console being permanently banned from the Live service.
  6. maxen Win User

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THIS TAX WITH BUYING SEASON PASS

If you're in the US, that's just Sales Tax. It's a legal requirement that it be applied.
  7. xXMIKKE1244Xx Win User

Logros desaparecidos[Translation-Missing Achievements]

A mi tambien me paso lo mismo tenia 5 mil logros y ahora sale que tengo solo 90 y mi cuenta es legal

[Edit - Translation] - The same thing happened to me, I had 5 thousand achievements and now it turns out that I have only 90 and my account is legal
  8. Koods Win User

Redeemed Code to wrong account . . .

Credit or content cannot be transferred across as all digital sales are final - those are part of the T&C's. The problem here is the fact that your son made a mistake & didn't check that the right account was signed in, which in the end isn't something
    Microsoft are legally or morally obliged to rectify.
  9. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Why is the German Store always behind .... ?

I defer to the legal/contract part of my previous response. It could US law or German law prohibiting the sale... Or just a marketing scheme they have.
Thema:

1. No legal sale of accounts games? - Similar Threads - legal sale accounts

2. Taking legal action against Microsoft for wrongful bans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Taking legal action against Microsoft for wrongful bans.: Not only did I get banned for saying the word [mod removed], but many players are getting banned for similar reasons. Microsoft has added a function for users to filter messages, but instead of...
  3. Legality of Xbox recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legality of Xbox recording: A friend was recently recorded in a xbox live party without his knowledge or consent, is this legal? a3185443-ff2b-45d5-93ef-f5322f62936c
  4. Legal Waranty 2 years in Europe, black screen Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Legal Waranty 2 years in Europe, black screen Xbox One X: Hello, My X box One X have a problem in the video out, I have black screen when the console is hot (after 2 or 3 hours on). Whyle few second I have black screen when I'm playing, the video come...
  5. Legal way of getting "Skate 3" on an emulator?

in XBoX on Windows
    Legal way of getting "Skate 3" on an emulator?: Hello, I own an Xbox one and the game "Skate 3". Is there any legal way to get it running on pc with an emulator? I couldn't find it. Thanks in advance 92e72836-cce1-4406-a1ef-d1ae9dc46cad
  6. legality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    legality?: So my account got permantly banned because i get bots followers from a random but now you dan buy followers and you can’t get banned, microsoft going removed the followers after 4 days but no...
  7. Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.: I personally dont see any problem with it. I dont hear it the other way. dfc80b5a-da9b-4155-a8cc-181999907984
  8. Legal question - are we (preview users) allowed to capture and post xcloud gameplay on...

in XboX Insiders
    Legal question - are we (preview users) allowed to capture and post xcloud gameplay on...: The license agreement seems to prohibit it, but many people seem to be okay doing it especially after x019. submitted by /u/SaltyShizzle [link] [comments]
  9. can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed): I see MANY posts related to this topic -- fox XBox, Office, etc. I have a paid subscription that expired. Haven't used it. Nothing owed to MS. Want to remove it from my account but cannot. I...
  10. Not legal for Microsoft to block re-sale of digital games in EU!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not legal for Microsoft to block re-sale of digital games in EU!: I would like to know if anyone but me find it strange that we still can not sell our copies of digitally downloaded games inside the EU? Already in 2012 the courts in the EU ruled that it is NOT...