No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360

Discus and support No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I no longer have access to my email that is used for my profile on my Xbox 360 and do not know the password or security question and cannot get into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trip95, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Trip95
    Trip95 Guest

I no longer have access to my email that is used for my profile on my Xbox 360 and do not know the password or security question and cannot get into the account to change the email to my new account

:)

Trip95, Dec 5, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Trip

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with having access to your Microsoft account.

For this scenario, what you would need to do is fill out an ACSR form in order to

recover your Microsoft account
    . This will require you to provide information about your account that no one else but yourself would have access to, such as payment instruments on your account and previous passwords.

I encourage you to use this method as this will be the best way for you to recover your account. Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. AridLizard Win User

xbox Live account is attached to my dads email and his xbox live account is attached to mine

if they are Microsoft email addresses then they are permanently linked to the Xbox account.

if you add an alias email then remove the Microsoft email address it will delete the Microsoft email account and you will no longer be able to access anything else connected to it, such as Office 365, and you will no longer be able to send or receive emails
    on that account
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Can I get some old consoles banned?

If he no longer has access to his consoles then he can't remotely remove them from his account. Here is the quote from Xbox Support website,

If you no longer have access to the Xbox One console where you saved your Microsoft account, you won't be able to remove the account remotely. However, you can change your password, which will disable
    access to your Microsoft account on the console to which you no longer have access.
  5. BUCMASTER Win User

Is anyone else out there still having problems accessing XBox Live?

I can sign in to my account with no problem on my Xbox One, but not my Xbox 360. Are we no longer able to use the same account between the 2 consoles?
  6. Honda Man 04 Win User

How do I remove my Xbox account off another xbox

Unfortunately you can't remove the items from their console but you can make it so that they can no longer access them.

If you no longer have access to the Xbox One console where you saved your Microsoft account, you won't be able to remove the account remotely. However, you can change your password, which will disable access to your Microsoft
    account on the console to which you no longer have access. Here's how:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account online.
    2. Select Security & privacy.
    3. Select Change password and then follow the steps.
Thema:

1. No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - longer able access

2. No longer able to pick up my microphone on the xbox. The mic works on other devices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to pick up my microphone on the xbox. The mic works on other devices.: Hi guys, Really appreciate some help here. I have a Turtle beach ca amp pro with headset. Everything set up and working as it should for 12 months. Until today, I have plugged a microphone into...
  3. I need my old gamertag back but it was longer than twelve letters but before you were able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need my old gamertag back but it was longer than twelve letters but before you were able...: Hi I really really need my old gamertag back I wasn't aware that I would never be able to get it back. It would mean the world for me please anyone on xbox support I beg you please anyone please...
  4. Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games: Hi I've been playing for a few hours and after quitting (the proper way) I am suddenly unable to load my locally saved games. I tried relaunching and this time even though the save game sync...
  5. No longer able to play a game I have paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to play a game I have paid for?: Hello, I pre-ordered NASCAR Heat 4 Gold Edition which released last Tuesday & have been playing it without a problem ever since until today. When I try to start the game a screen pops up that says...
  6. No longer able to install games or updates online

in XboX Insiders
    No longer able to install games or updates online: I just bought Control and I'm trying to install from the disc. It also happens to have a day-one 5gb patch. If I install the game from the disc while online, it stops at 328.93mb. It just sits...
  7. WIN 8 games are no longer able to connect to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WIN 8 games are no longer able to connect to Xbox: As of a few hours ago (all was fine earlier this morning), none of my WIN 8 games are able to connect to Xbox. Taptiles asks for my password and then tells me I already own it and then throws an...
  8. No longer able to access preview program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to access preview program: Hello, I have been in the preview program now for 5 months, however over the last few weeks I cannot use the app, it says 'thanks for joining, we'll send you more information soon". Then my only...
  9. Since i changed my region to belgium i am no longer able to access the ingame store of the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since i changed my region to belgium i am no longer able to access the ingame store of the ...: Since i changed my xbox one region to belgium i no longer have access to the add on part of the xbox live store call of duty ghosts dlc. I cannot buy the season pass nor can i access the ingame...
  10. No longer able to access Xbox Insider Program forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to access Xbox Insider Program forums: I suddenly no longer have access to the Xbox Insider forums. I had an open request in the forums and no longer view the thread. fd6bce8f-13e8-4f54-875b-b3b0776d4fae