No longer able to upload gamer pics

Discus and support No longer able to upload gamer pics in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I got temporary communication ban a while back for an offensive message but know i cant upload a new gamer picture on the phone app because it says im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Eth0ss, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Eth0ss
    Eth0ss Guest

I got temporary communication ban a while back for an offensive message but know i cant upload a new gamer picture on the phone app because it says im not able to due to a suspension, also the phone app barely works for me because of the previous said
    suspension, anyone know a fix?

:)

Eth0ss, Mar 31, 2019
  2. JoelHansen Win User

Hello,

Please check this with enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Eth0ss Win User

I have already checked enforcement and my communication suspension ended last year, but it doesnt say anything about any permanent feature blocks. Please dont give me another vague response
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Hi it sounds like something has gone wrong here. You will need to have a chat with a support agent to resolve this issue. As the suspension is finished you wont be able to speak to enforcement directly without going through main support. You can live
    web chat or request a call back via this link Xbox Support. Hope this helps.
  5. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Hello get in touch with enforcement team.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Uploading Gamer Pic????

Hey there Meiilss x,

Your account profile will automatically change to an adult account as soon as it reaches the age of majority in your region. If you're seeing this error message on Xbox One, it's likely your account isn't classified as an Adult account and thus why you're
    seeing the error. If you're sure that it's an Adult account, you'll want to check in with the chat/phone teams. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. No longer able to upload gamer pics - Similar Threads - longer able upload

2. WIN 8 games are no longer able to connect to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WIN 8 games are no longer able to connect to Xbox: As of a few hours ago (all was fine earlier this morning), none of my WIN 8 games are able to connect to Xbox. Taptiles asks for my password and then tells me I already own it and then throws an...
  3. No longer able to use Minecraft for Windows 10, being notified to repurchase on computer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to use Minecraft for Windows 10, being notified to repurchase on computer...: Just two days ago I had the full paid version of Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, and the next day, I was told I could not access any of the features except for timed access to...
  4. why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able: just asking tried to find it in my history when I get to it down load history freezes sends me back to the top can't for the life of me re down load it to my 360 that I just got to play all my...
  5. Solitaire keeps crashing after the advert runs....no longer able to play at all!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire keeps crashing after the advert runs....no longer able to play at all!!: Solitaire has progressively been getting worse and worse! Every time I go to play a game, an advert runs and then the whole app crashes. Start the app up again.. And it does exactly the same...
  6. No longer able to customise background and card back with own photo's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to customise background and card back with own photo's: I am no longer able to customise the background and card back with my own photo's. Since the last big upgrade of Microsoft Windows 10. This is a big shame. 40493101-db4c-4b69-83ec-ff22d1ae8fbc
  7. Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers: Ive been able to stream with mutliple controllers before, although 1 is unofficial, it still worked. Now Only 1 controller works. All controllers connect fine and work properly on the pc. And it...
  8. No longer able to see new add-ons

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to see new add-ons: Every few days since the inception of Xbox Live, I go to the store and hit New Add-ons to see if there is anything for the games I own. This was a convenient way for me to spend more money so...
  9. No longer able to capture game dvr

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to capture game dvr: I assume my problem stems from the last dashboard update, but can't say for certain, I am no longer able to capture game clips through the DVR menu, I have been through the procedures I found on...
  10. Someone claiming to be a modder and stating that I will no longer be able to connect to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone claiming to be a modder and stating that I will no longer be able to connect to ...: I have just been playing Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 and I sent a message jokingly to a player using a gun that requires very little skill, it was not an offensive message in any way however he later...