No longer receiving Microsoft Rewards Points for 360 store purchases

Discus and support No longer receiving Microsoft Rewards Points for 360 store purchases in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; For a couple of weeks now I am no longer getting microsoft rewards points when I purchase 360 titles on the store. For Xbox one games, I get points.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JohnnyRose2005, Jul 17, 2018.

1. No longer receiving Microsoft Rewards Points for 360 store purchases

For a couple of weeks now I am no longer getting microsoft rewards points when I purchase 360 titles on the store. For Xbox one games, I get points. I chatted with support and they agree this is happening but had no resolution. Can anyone help?

:)

JohnnyRose2005, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Not receiving rewards for purchase made on xbox one

I have a rewards account but I'm not receiving points for the purchases I'm making on my xbox one. I've the rewards for over a year and have not received points for the things I have bought through the xbox store.

Uptown Africa, Jul 17, 2018
  3. 50,000 rewards points

hi

Just wondered when or if anyone else is having problems with receiving the 50,000 rewards points for purchasing an Xbox one s through the Microsoft store.

I have fulfilled all terms and conditions but still see no reward for the promotion offered.

LacyOrangutan62, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest

When this happened to me I had to contact their support and have them manually award them

Wolfie McG, Jul 18, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards

Program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards

Program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
  7. Wolfie McG Win User

When this happened to me I had to contact their support and have them manually award them
  8. M Burns Jr Win User

Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

I still have not received my 50,000 points for upgrading to an Xbox One from the 360.

Nor are any online purchases from microsoft store being recognized either.
  9. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Microsoft Rewards Points query.

Hiya Curley,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!!

Make sure you have made your purchases on the online Microsoft Store.

You must be also be signed in with your email address associated with your Microsoft Rewards account.

Please check out:
    Shop and earn Microsoft Rewards points
    for more information!

Points are awarded within 72 hours of a digital store purchase completion or shipment, or within 14 days of purchase at a retail Microsoft Store or shipment from the online Microsoft Store.

Certain items do not qualify, such as the purchase of in-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, subscriptions like Xbox Game Pass or EA Access, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase of Xbox gift cards.

Hope this helps.
  10. Puggered Win User

What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

you can have a friend gift it to you with the gift option when you go to the game/add on through the store

another way is to sign up for Microsoft rewards you search bing and will receive points for each search you do once you reach level 2 you will unlock more ways to earn once you earn enough points you can redeem the points for a Microsoft or Xbox gift card
    the currency will be added to your account and no longer in an email.

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/
Thema:

1. No longer receiving Microsoft Rewards Points for 360 store purchases - Similar Threads - longer receiving Microsoft

2. Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...: So, not only game invites, but now party invites, too. Appears my account has been banned from receiving any notifications. This cannot be fixed. How could I no longer receive notifications? Was I...
  3. Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10: I have a wireless receiver, identical to this one here, but black. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LAAWMSW?pf_rd_p=05326fd5-c43e-4948-99b1-a65b129fdd73&pf_rd_r=R10W6GHMMMJ9M5VMT5EQ i've been...
  4. i have received any credits for the past year or longer?!

in XBoX Rewards
    i have received any credits for the past year or longer?!: hello rewards support i have got a problem with my Xbox live rewards i have had my rewards since 11/11/13 and the last time i received credits was like 2 years ago and since then i have brought...
  5. No longer receiving my VIP rebate....

in XBoX Rewards
    No longer receiving my VIP rebate....: ive purchased a number of games over the past few months but I never seem to receive my VIP rebate I'm supposed to get 7a1a8441-82aa-42f5-97f3-7a7403a8cfd4
  6. Receiving beta versions of Minecraft, but I'm no longer participating in it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving beta versions of Minecraft, but I'm no longer participating in it: A while back I entered the bets of Minecraft by Xbox Hub Insider, but I ended up leaving the betas, but even I uninstalling (Minecraft), I still receive the betas versions...
  7. Why am I no longer receiving confirmation that Xbox has taken action on my complaints?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I no longer receiving confirmation that Xbox has taken action on my complaints?: As a member of Xbox Live for over a decade I've been accustomed to receive periodic confirmation that Xbox has taken action on one or more of my complaints. The concern I have is that I haven't...
  8. No Longer Receiving Notification of Friends Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Longer Receiving Notification of Friends Online: This started about 2 days ago. have been with several Xbox/Microsoft Support agents with no results. I am no longer be notified that my friends have logged into Xbox Live. Not through the Xbox...
  9. Wireless Gaming Receiver Driver no longer exists?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Gaming Receiver Driver no longer exists?: After a recent windows update my pc wireless gaming receiver now is displayed as an unknown device in my drivers menu and the driver cannot be found online. Is there somewhere I can find the...
  10. Xbox One no longer powers on/off my TV/Cable Box/Receiver when turned on/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One no longer powers on/off my TV/Cable Box/Receiver when turned on/off: I have my Xbox One connected to an audio receiver, cable box and TV. All 3 of these were recognized and would turn on/off with the xbox using voice commands. I did a hard reset last week as I do...