No longer sticking with Xbox

Discus and support No longer sticking with Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had bought an Xbox one X on day one of release, but I now have constantly error messages saying "something went wrong with your local saved games". I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RVos14, Feb 16, 2020.

1. RVos14
    RVos14 Guest

I had bought an Xbox one X on day one of release, but I now have constantly error messages saying "something went wrong with your local saved games". I know other Xbox One X users are having a same problem, and I am not willing to spend around half the
    value of this console for repair. It is a shame that the warranty was only for a year, and I am really annoyed that I spent a lot of money on a console which has more problems than my original Xbox one or my Xbox 360. I have tried everything, including the
    offline USB update, and resetting the console totally and re-installing every game. All the things I've tried have only resulted in short term solutions, nothing long term. So, I will be switching over from Xbox to PS5 in the next generation of console, cause
    I've also been annoyed at the lack of exclusive xbox games. Halo is meh, Forza is meh, Xbox has no originality anymore. 4K is seriously over-rated (I own a 4k tv from one of the biggest tv brands), just a marketing ploy with tv manufacturers. Only thing I
    am keeping my xbox one x is for Microsoft flight sim, otherwise it is pretty meh

:)

RVos14, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Funnywizard9756 Win User

This is why i never purchase a console on day one of release. The console isnt perfect and you will get a lot of problems even on a ps. You should rather wait for the newer refined versions of the consoles and purchase those like in the case if the xbox
    one s or ps4 pro. You will be less likely to run into problems on those refined versions of consoles.
  3. Skepticality Win User

I believe there was an issue with the project scorpio editions, I had it happen to me and it turned out to be a hard drive issue.
  4. ProDefault Win User

I'm sorry to hear your frustrations . Xbox is very user friendly . Sorry to hear of your software issues . You might reconsider Xbox once you see what this year holds .
  5. JOHN B RAIDERS Win User

I am very sorry to hear that you are switching. I used to be a Playstation guy until I received and Xbox 360. Since then, I have upgraded and love my Xbox One X. I haven't had any issues to-date, but I'm sure somebody at Microsoft would be more than happy
    to help you with an issue that you are having, especially if many others are experiencing this. Maybe it's possible that they do not know about this yet. If you cannot find the answer(s) in these forums and not from Xbox support, I would definitely consider
    reaching out to Microsoft. I'm sure they would love to keep you as a customer.
  6. RVos14 Win User

I have a stable internet connection, I have full bar internet at home.
Thema:

1. No longer sticking with Xbox - Similar Threads - longer sticking

2. Uninstalled Game no longer available to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Game no longer available to reinstall: I recently uninstalled Red Dead Redemption II to make space for another game. I looked for Red Dead Redemption II in my library to reinstall, and it is nowhere to be found. How can I locate this...
  3. Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?: So, for a while, I cannot complete any Daily Quest that involves playing the Game Pass games. As to how it seems, those rewards may have been discontinued. I have been a member of the Xbox Game...
  4. My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect: My Hdmi Was Keeping Getting Loose And Then The Port Went Out 41d66db5-64a2-4834-81d3-082697177dd0
  5. Backward Compatible games no longer work on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatible games no longer work on my Xbox: Hello, i have a problem with my Xbox One. Last night i installed Fallout 3 Goty and Fallout NV ultimate edition and played both to see if the dlc installed correctly. After this i turned the games...
  6. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Discs no longer reading on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Discs no longer reading on Xbox One: I have a number of backwards compatible Xbox 360 game discs that all of a sudden are no longer working on my Xbox One. I was playing Saints Row a few hours ago without any issue but now the game...
  7. Can't recover password, no longer have access to e-mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't recover password, no longer have access to e-mail: My problem is pretty simple, but I am finding the solution to be impossible. I first made my XBOX account in college, using my college e-mail and my telephone from that era. My XBOX account has...
  8. Your registration is taking longer than expected

in XboX Insiders
    Your registration is taking longer than expected: I was trying to change what update preview I was in and I’ve been stuck in pending for 12 hours submitted by /u/SirContakt [link] [comments]
  9. Call Of Duty MW3 Wireless controller analog sticks no longer responding.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty MW3 Wireless controller analog sticks no longer responding.: I am not sure why but the analog sticks on one of my COD MW3 wireless controller just stopped working last night. The odd thing is, the dpad and buttons still work fine. There was no physical...
  10. LEFT STICK BREAKING (clicking in while holding right) You cant deny it any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEFT STICK BREAKING (clicking in while holding right) You cant deny it any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!: My fourth controller has just broken due to clicking in and pressing to the right (left thumb stick). Its happening to thousands of players of FIFA and NHL. I have taken the controllers apart and...