No love for gamers in Ireland

Discus and support No love for gamers in Ireland in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently wanted to enter the Kinect Sports Rivals competition, Ireland not listed in eligibility. Now the Forza contest, my dream livery. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HackingSpartan, Jun 17, 2014.

1. No love for gamers in Ireland

Hello,

I recently wanted to enter the Kinect Sports Rivals competition, Ireland not listed in eligibility. Now the Forza contest, my dream livery. I watch the upload video, they say everyone who enters can win this livery....I'm so excited-I'm a Forza fan.....
    at the end...UK and US only. Really. Just why are you doing this to us Microsoft. Because there's a little number of XONE Gamers in Ireland. So, these means we're not important, we're left out. I'm sick of it now. I had an Xbox One since Day One. And the
    Forza contest... guess what-It's made by Microsoft Ireland and its not available in Ireland. I'm not worrying about Kinect voice recognition-its coming next month. The apps-apps like Facebook and Twitter are confirmed.

Thank You for reading this

:)

HackingSpartan, Jun 17, 2014
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I just need to vent about this...

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

All from Crazy...

[/quote]

I laughed for about 5 mins when I read this.

Op, I'm a man and I can't find anybody in Ireland to talk about games with. Back home in the States so many people are gamers, but people here in Ireland seem to look at it like it's for kids. They (in-laws) look at me weird because I'm 36 and love gaming.
    Every single person I work with here, and there is a lot, likes gaming.

brandiesel1, Jun 17, 2014
  3. looking for Northern Ireland Gamers

Hi 41 year old gamer looking for friends from Northern Ireland if interested just send friends request to ERL0 the 0 is a zero.

Search norn-iron-gamers.forumotion.co.uk

ERL0-7D9BA7E8-51B0-4A6F-88C3-567F6D85BB4A, Jun 17, 2014
  4. No love for gamers in Ireland

Just an addition to this. I love Xbox One and Microsoft. I just want Ireland to be included more

HackingSpartan, Jun 18, 2014
  5. HackingSpartan Win User

Just an addition to this. I love Xbox One and Microsoft. I just want Ireland to be included more
  6. scottish steveo Win User

Netflix is now live for Xbox in UK

This has come in very handy for me in Ireland. Loving it already!
  7. Garys Xbox Win User

XBox Live Family "Comming Soon" Ireland

Ireland is full of core gamers and has the most active gamers per capita in the world. Its a country thats home to multiple games developers and even Xbox Customer Support is there! Yet, Ireland gets the short end of the stick when it comes to XBL... Resident
    Evil 4 was on the dash for €19.99, i believe but in the U.K. you could buy it with MSP. Kinect voice control was only first used in Ireland with Forza 4!! C'mon... And with the new dash update today Ireland will be left behind yet again when it comes to Apps
    that will be made available to everyone else but not for Ireland... Its an educated guess.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

I just need to vent about this...

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

All from Crazy...

[/quote]

I laughed for about 5 mins when I read this.

Op, I'm a man and I can't find anybody in Ireland to talk about games with. Back home in the States so many people are gamers, but people here in Ireland seem to look at it like it's for kids. They (in-laws) look at me weird because I'm 36 and love gaming.
    Every single person I work with here, and there is a lot, likes gaming.
  9. SOLM-D6F84238-5150-4 Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

46 year old gamer from Ireland, any like minded gamers please add me for online games of Diablo 3.
Thema:

1. No love for gamers in Ireland - Similar Threads - love gamers Ireland

2. Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass: I really love the Lego games (even tho I'm 33) so if you could add more of them that would be great. I've already beat batman 2 and 3, Indiana Jones, and Lego City. I would love to see Jurassic...
  3. My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?): I joined the 8th generation of consoles late. Late enough that i was able to purchase the Xbox one X, the following thanks giving after it was released. I made this choice after deciding to ditch...
  4. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  5. Loving in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Loving in: I am unable to login to xbox live i’ve tried a hard reset and that still didn’t work it not my wifi its xbox live its self it says xbox live is unavailable and i ca t do anything please help...
  6. What’s wrong with Xbox love today?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s wrong with Xbox love today?: Can anybody at this corporation that literally makes billions of dollars tell me why I can’t log into any of the games I’ve paid for? 5aa8b183-a110-4891-b8c2-9deda2fbf42e
  7. I’d love to come back to the insider program but it seems like the only issues that are...

in XboX Insiders
    I’d love to come back to the insider program but it seems like the only issues that are...: I have recently left the insider program and unenrolled my Xbox one X out from the Xbox insider hub app because of exspirienceing so many issues with my console and thoes issues started getting...
  8. Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why for the love of God did my NAT TYPE switch to strict?: Honestly sick of NAT Types. I was always at open and i checked my NAT type today and i see its been changed to Strict...which is completely useless. I need it to be open and i just dont get why...
  9. What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?: Destiny. After playing the beta, I was excited for the game to come, so that I could get immerse myself in the story and explore the areas. Once the game released, I quickly realized there wasn't...
  10. [XBOX ONE] Join a Community of Gamers for Love of the Game!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Join a Community of Gamers for Love of the Game!!: Greetings fellow gamers. My name is Clover. I was hesitant to say the least about joining a clan. So many to choose from as well. But I was invited to join Dissension Gaming and everything...