no man sky base

Discus and support no man sky base in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I playing no man sky when I left my base the portable refiner disappeared is this normal ? 2dcabfc5-a19c-4b24-a488-1a87fb00f4d2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarCreature648, Oct 26, 2019.

1. no man sky base

I playing no man sky when I left my base the portable refiner disappeared is this normal ?

:)

StarCreature648, Oct 26, 2019
  2. AyeeJamesy Win User

no man sky base

There may be a bug or the server could be down
  3. DanMen334 Win User

no man sky base

has happened before? if it's something that doesn't happen maybe it's because of a bug
  4. StarCreature648 Win User

no man sky base

I just sent bug report to hello games. .
  5. Captain Heff Win User

no man sky base

Hello StarCreature648, i don’t think its normal for your items to be disappearing. If this is a happening often you should report a bug on the No Mans Sky support page!
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

no man sky base

Great

Thanks for the feedback
Thema:

no man sky base

1. no man sky base - Similar Threads - man sky base

2. No man's Sky Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    No man's Sky Windows 10: Hello, I have downloaded No Man's Sky and when I boot up the game "hello Games" pops up and the game exits out. Running on Windows 10 PC and i have uninstalled the game 3 times already. my friend...
  3. Error 0x803f8001 when starting Subnautica or No Mans Sky

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x803f8001 when starting Subnautica or No Mans Sky: Hey, i bought the Game Pass for PC (Beta) a week ago, and most of the game i downloaded work whitout a problem but i have a problem with three games: Subanutica and No Mans Sky: Both games are...
  4. No Mans Sky no network & chat options in menu at all

in XBoX on Windows
    No Mans Sky no network & chat options in menu at all: I want to play with my friends in no mans sky, but I have no network options in-game and no option to join someone else's game in the start menu. I have no man's sky on xbox game pass for pc. Can...
  5. Xbox Gamepass PC No man's sky

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass PC No man's sky: Hi there, i just recently installed no man's sky via microsoft game pass. While the game initially started, the next time i tried to start it up, the xbox beta app just closed itself (crashed)...
  6. No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash

in XBoX on Windows
    No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash: I have been trying to play No Man's Sky on game pass through the Xbox (Beta) application for a few days now, but all I can get to was the hello games screen before the "Data Syncing" pop up...
  7. Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass: Tried at the start of July to download and it kept on getting stuck at 90mb~ have tried it again and it stops on 110mb~. -Have downloaded other games succesfully -Have got the correct account...
  8. No Man's Sky black screen of death...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky black screen of death...: After reading the comments it seems thatbthis game has issues that are happening to me aswell. This black screen and not loading of game the is crazy in 2020. There is definitely something wrong...
  9. Black Screen flashing while playing No Mans Sky after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen flashing while playing No Mans Sky after update: I just downloaded No mans sky after seeing the new update and when I launch the game the screen flashes black every few seconds. It does not do this for any other game. Please help. I've tried...
  10. No Man's Sky on PC via XBox Beta App, Game runs impossibly slowly, is it meant to run on...

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky on PC via XBox Beta App, Game runs impossibly slowly, is it meant to run on...: I can't play No Man's Sky on PC via your XBox Beta App (I own the game). PC is top spec, 16Gb RAM, Intel i5 CPU, 630 Intd Graphics. Game runs impossibly slowly with big lag. Is it meant to run on...