No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,...

Discus and support No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GSynergy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GSynergy, Feb 22, 2021.

1. /u/GSynergy
    /u/GSynergy Guest

No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,...

/u/GSynergy, Feb 22, 2021
  2. e94_mli Win User

I cant't go past the title screen on gamepass PC games anymore?

It seems like that there is an issue with Microsoft Gaming Services app. If you have version 2.50.18001.0 installed some games that connect to xbox live run into issues. Since it is automatically updated through Microsoft Store there isn't much you can do. I had it working on one computer that hadn't updated the gaming services yet but as soon as it was updated it stopped working on that machine as well.
  3. AridLizard Win User

No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play

go to games and apps and highlight No Mans Sky then press the Menu button on your controller (3 horizontal lines).

select Manage Game and Add-ons

then select Updates to see if there is an update (the game should be version 2.55.61121.0 after the last update)
  4. FernandoTG1 Win User

I cant't go past the title screen on gamepass PC games anymore?

It seems like that there is an issue with Microsoft Gaming Services app. If you have version 2.50.18001.0 installed some games that connect to xbox live run into issues. Since it is automatically updated through Microsoft Store there isn't much you can do. I had it working on one computer that hadn't updated the gaming services yet but as soon as it was updated it stopped working on that machine as well.
    Yeah, it just showed up an update 2.50.20001.0 (released exactly a few minutes ago) and now it's working again.

I thought it was something messing up my gamepass and I hate myself for losing so much time with this haha. To be honest not really, I was already going to format this laptop in the coming days.

Thanks for the reply. =)
  5. TS Goldstrum Win User

No Mans Sky update

It sounds like something thats failing to communicate somewhere along the line.

have you tried contacting the xbox support team? They might be able to pinpoint and fix your issue more efficiently than we on the forum can

use the link below:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

hope this helps :)
  6. StarCreature648 Win User

No man sky Xbox one

the reason way I took my no man sky game offline because of xbox live service alert . this game plays fine offline
Thema:

1. No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,... - Similar Threads - Man's Sky longer

2. No Man's Sky - Failed to initialize connected storage. There has been a problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky - Failed to initialize connected storage. There has been a problem with...: I have downloaded No Man's Sky through Xbox Game Pass and I get this message. I am not able to save automatically or manually and when I exit the game I have to start all over again. Anyone...
  3. No Man's Sky crashing when renaming companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky crashing when renaming companion: Hi Is anyone else having any issues when renaming a companion? I can rename the one in the first slot but when I try to rename the one in the second slot it either renames the first one or...
  4. No Man’s Sky keeps crashing,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man’s Sky keeps crashing,: I dont know if microsoft nerfed the xbox one s or what, but my xbox just doesnt seem to have the capability to run no mans sky without it crashing within three minutes of gameplay. Have 59 hours...
  5. No mans SKy Xbox One console does not show Player Code for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    No mans SKy Xbox One console does not show Player Code for multiplayer: For some reason, my sons xbox one will not show the player code for no mans sky. Also, when in multiplayer it says he cannot connect to multiplayer servers. I have the permissions set correctly,...
  6. No Man's Sky Gamepass won't launch in VR.

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky Gamepass won't launch in VR.: I'm trying to launch No Man's Sky in VR mode and it just crashes immediately after trying to launch. It works fine in 2D mode. I have it installed to my D: drive and I've read that it'll launch...
  7. No Man's Sky crashing to desktop

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky crashing to desktop: Hi, My friends and I just started playing NMS together. When playing multiplayer, our games seem to crash (exit to desktop) whenever we are close to each other. No error window is shown. One of...
  8. No Mans Sky Multiplayer in Game Pass Ultimate !?

in XBoX on Windows
    No Mans Sky Multiplayer in Game Pass Ultimate !?: So what is going on ? I just found one Discussion here about my Problem and it seems like its not getting really solved or any attention... Is it now Normal to not have any MP option in No Mans...
  9. No multiplayer options in No Mans Sky

in XBoX on Windows
    No multiplayer options in No Mans Sky: I recently downloaded No Mans Sky for the game pass to play with a friend who plays on a different console, (other than Xbox) but when I try and play with him there is no option to play. I don't...
  10. I can't play No Man's Sky (Xbox GamePass)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play No Man's Sky (Xbox GamePass): The game opens and operates normally until the menu is loaded and the "Press to start" message with a mouse design appears just below the name of the game. However when I click nothing happens, I...