No Man's Sky - Failed to initialize connected storage. There has been a problem with...

Discus and support No Man's Sky - Failed to initialize connected storage. There has been a problem with... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have downloaded No Man's Sky through Xbox Game Pass and I get this message. I am not able to save automatically or manually and when I exit the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KonstantinosVachtsavanis, Feb 22, 2021.

1. No Man's Sky - Failed to initialize connected storage. There has been a problem with...

I have downloaded No Man's Sky through Xbox Game Pass and I get this message.

I am not able to save automatically or manually and when I exit the game I have to start all over again.

Anyone have this issue or any solution ?

No Man's Sky - Failed to initialize connected storage. There has been a problem with... [​IMG]

:)

KonstantinosVachtsavanis, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Fear2Eternity Win User

Is less actually more?

No mans sky will be less but more(endless).

Minecraft 360 edition has been boring without updates lately but I will start a new world after tu14.
  3. AidanGraham Win User

Xbox app error code 0x80070070 despite telling it to install on another drive?

I have been having the same issue. I've been trying to install Dead By Daylight and it has been telling me I don't have enough room despite 600Gb free on my external hard drive that I use for all my games. It also didn't work for No man's sky and Halo
    3. However it downloaded Forza Horizon 4 completely fine which is bigger than Dead By Daylight and No man's sky
  4. KeanuMachado Win User

Cannot install games that require Administrator privileges

My friend has exactly the same problem with No Man's Sky and other games that require admin approval on store. we tried basically everything on the internet and nothing works.
  5. Zombeh Slayer x Win User

Xbox Live Down

I agree, my friend has xboxlive and he can connect but he doesnt have SKY Broadband. So it has to be a problem with the SKY DNS Resolution. It cant be the xboxlive servers as other non sky users are logged in / online. Mate try this DN
  6. GeneralEcks Win User

Anyone know how to fix black screens after opening games?

I think probably a factory reset is the most likely resolution to this, though initially you can choose the option to keep your games/files.

Good luck
    I did this with the option to keep games, it didnt work so I'm fully resetting the console and hard drive

So if this doesn't even fix it, I have no clue what to do.

I'm even going to format my storage device

I hope this isnt too late... When I had this problem my internal drive was almost at capacity, I transfered the bulk of games to my storage drive, moved my long loading games (NMS and RDR2) over to the internal then did a hard reset. Since then I’ve had
    no problems loading into No Man Sky. Hope this helps!
Thema:

No Man's Sky - Failed to initialize connected storage. There has been a problem with...

1. No Man's Sky - Failed to initialize connected storage. There has been a problem with... - Similar Threads - Man's Sky Failed

2. No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,...

in XboX Insiders
    No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GSynergy [link] [comments]
  3. No Man's Sky crashing when renaming companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky crashing when renaming companion: Hi Is anyone else having any issues when renaming a companion? I can rename the one in the first slot but when I try to rename the one in the second slot it either renames the first one or...
  4. No Man’s Sky keeps crashing,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man’s Sky keeps crashing,: I dont know if microsoft nerfed the xbox one s or what, but my xbox just doesnt seem to have the capability to run no mans sky without it crashing within three minutes of gameplay. Have 59 hours...
  5. No mans SKy Xbox One console does not show Player Code for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    No mans SKy Xbox One console does not show Player Code for multiplayer: For some reason, my sons xbox one will not show the player code for no mans sky. Also, when in multiplayer it says he cannot connect to multiplayer servers. I have the permissions set correctly,...
  6. No Man's Sky Gamepass won't launch in VR.

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky Gamepass won't launch in VR.: I'm trying to launch No Man's Sky in VR mode and it just crashes immediately after trying to launch. It works fine in 2D mode. I have it installed to my D: drive and I've read that it'll launch...
  7. No Man's Sky crashing to desktop

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky crashing to desktop: Hi, My friends and I just started playing NMS together. When playing multiplayer, our games seem to crash (exit to desktop) whenever we are close to each other. No error window is shown. One of...
  8. No Mans Sky Multiplayer in Game Pass Ultimate !?

in XBoX on Windows
    No Mans Sky Multiplayer in Game Pass Ultimate !?: So what is going on ? I just found one Discussion here about my Problem and it seems like its not getting really solved or any attention... Is it now Normal to not have any MP option in No Mans...
  9. No multiplayer options in No Mans Sky

in XBoX on Windows
    No multiplayer options in No Mans Sky: I recently downloaded No Mans Sky for the game pass to play with a friend who plays on a different console, (other than Xbox) but when I try and play with him there is no option to play. I don't...
  10. I can't play No Man's Sky (Xbox GamePass)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play No Man's Sky (Xbox GamePass): The game opens and operates normally until the menu is loaded and the "Press to start" message with a mouse design appears just below the name of the game. However when I click nothing happens, I...