No Mans Sky - HELP!

Discus and support No Mans Sky - HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought this game. Tried the online tutorials & Youtube. No good. I am TOTAL beginnner. Playing on xbox one S. Can't figure out ANYTHING?? Example:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sky numskull, Nov 22, 2020.

1. sky numskull
    sky numskull Guest

No Mans Sky - HELP!

Bought this game. Tried the online tutorials & Youtube. No good. I am TOTAL beginnner.

Playing on xbox one S.

Can't figure out ANYTHING??

Example:

I'm trying to gather Sodium. I see the little yellow 'Na' sign. I run up to it, but don't know how to actually capture it. And usually the Na sign ends up behind my helmet. What!!??

Please - can someone tell me how to do this correctly?

THANK YOU.

:)

sky numskull, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

NO MANS SKY

The hype train for this game has derailed, burn to a crisp and been deposited in a landfill.

The game simply isn't fun, imagine a fps where you play the first level over and over and over and over again because that's what it is.

Yes the planets look slightly different (red grass instead of green or blue) but what you do is exactly the same.

Harvest enough resources to allow you ship to get to the next star system, land and collect enough resources to get to the next star system, land and collect...........well, you get the idea.

Anyone that thinks this game still looks awesome simply hasn't played it (no offence Mister Chillout) but its true, I thought the same as you, that it looked awesome. but after 8 hours it quickly dawned on me, its the most repetitive overhyped game ever.
  3. A Witty Panda Win User

NO MANS SKY

I would not move to PS4 just because Microsoft cant get a game because it is only on the PC or PS4, and Microsoft have some great games coming out to be there customers very happy. I have got friends that have it, and they have said it not worth buying.
  4. GALL0N-DC253C30-6E9D Win User

NO MANS SKY

I REALLY IM THINKING BOUT SWITCHING TO A PS4. IM MISSING OUT ON TOO MANY GOOD GAMES.
  5. HUSKER JOSEPH Win User

NO MANS SKY

do they not know that no mans sky is litterally a game changer, they are going to loose a lot of xbox supporters, or gamers who buy a ps4 just for this game an dont even bother turning on the x box, for your sake xbox re-think this bad decision.......
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

NO MANS SKY

It aint going to happen, Microsoft don't read these forums.

If you really want to play it, buy a PC or a PS4, that's about it. Im sure there are loads of similar PS4 gamers asking "why cant we get xxxxxx?"
Thema:

No Mans Sky - HELP!

1. No Mans Sky - HELP! - Similar Threads - Mans Sky HELP

2. LibSceFios2.dll Error - No Man Sky Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LibSceFios2.dll Error - No Man Sky Xbox Game Pass: So I am playing on a PC using Xbox Game Pass. Following a reboot, the game will start and run fine for a good few hours. After that, I receive this error when trying to start the game. I have...
  3. no mans sky optimised for X/S not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    no mans sky optimised for X/S not working: when i load into the game, its still loads fast obviously, but lost a feature in the settings in game where i can unlock the framerate and it makes it 60fps. its gone down to 30fps now and the...
  4. NO MANS SKY SCREENSHOT CAUSING CRASH ON PC!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO MANS SKY SCREENSHOT CAUSING CRASH ON PC!!!: Every time I try to take a picture on pc it will cause the game to crash. This wouldn't be a problem if one of the missions didn't need you to take a picture with the in game camera. When it...
  5. Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else experience No Man's Sky crashing on save?: I bought NMS from the live store for my Xbox One S, and downloaded it when was first released (the First Xbox release), but for the last year now it crashes constantly. Usually when I'm saving the...
  6. Error code 0x87E00017 when trying to download No Man's Sky

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87E00017 when trying to download No Man's Sky: Hello, community! I have being having problems downloading No Man's Sky with Game Pass on my Windows 10 system for a few weeks now. I keep getting 0x87E00017 error code. Tried changing drive,...
  7. Launching No Man's Sky redirects me to the microsoft store after windows 10 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Launching No Man's Sky redirects me to the microsoft store after windows 10 update: So i recently tried to launch NMS on my pc, but it immediatly redirects me to the microsoft store, where it asks me to download "Gaming Services." I downloaded Gaming Services, but yet it still...
  8. No mans sky on xbox gamepass for PC is unplayable off screen

in XBoX on Windows
    No mans sky on xbox gamepass for PC is unplayable off screen: No mans sky on xbox gamepass for PC loads a borderless window off screen where I can't see it or move it. I can see about half of the screen and it will not go full screen or allow me to recenter...
  9. Saving error when changing platform - No man's sky on PC and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving error when changing platform - No man's sky on PC and Xbox One: Sometimes I play on PC and sometimes I play on Xbox These days I'm playing no man's sky. However, yesterday an error begun to occur: there is different progress on Xbox and on PC. My PC and...
  10. no man's sky stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    no man's sky stuck: hi I have a problem . When starting the game I am asked to press the right button on the mouse to start But when I click, nothing happens, I just hear the clicking sound I deleted the...