No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6%

Discus and support No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased No Man's Sky last night and this morning the game wasn't installed, despite having the remote install selected. Then I go to manually... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Night07744, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Night07744
    Night07744 Guest

I purchased No Man's Sky last night and this morning the game wasn't installed, despite having the remote install selected. Then I go to manually install the game and it keeps getting stuck at 1.6% install and going slow up to that point. Anyone else have
    issues with this?

:)

Night07744, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6% - Similar Threads - Man's Sky Install

2. No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky: So I bought No Man's Sky last year and like most games I buy it sat in my backlog for a while. When I saw that Hello Games was releasing the living ship update last weekend (you can see the...
  3. No Man's Sky Beyond, Where is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky Beyond, Where is it?: I received an xbox one s for Christmas. I bought and downloaded "No Man's Sky". There is supposed to be an updated version called "No Man's Sky Beyond" and I cannot find it on the xbox store....
  4. My Thoughts on No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Thoughts on No Man's Sky: No man's sky is a game that is not for everybody it's more for the players who want to explore in a game and find new and exciting things. I personally enjoy the creativity of the game with...
  5. no man sky base

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no man sky base: I playing no man sky when I left my base the portable refiner disappeared is this normal ? 2dcabfc5-a19c-4b24-a488-1a87fb00f4d2
  6. No man sky Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No man sky Xbox one: I was playing no man sky on my Xbox one x when my game froze on me for a few seconds the game gave me. network restore massage at the same time . In the game settings there any offline settings to...
  7. No. Mans Sky crashing when i load from a saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No. Mans Sky crashing when i load from a saved game: It goes to a white screen after flying through the stars when i load from my saved game. Then takes me to home screen . What can i do? ba12bd9d-fbff-481b-b9d2-f1ddcfb8b484
  8. No man's Sky xbox one no conect internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    No man's Sky xbox one no conect internet: Good afternoon, I bought the game In Man's Sky at the microsoft store, it does not connect on the internet. Can someone solve this problem? b7e73827-19ea-4097-bc9d-db39e1117b28
  9. Do you own this App or Game? (Crash) No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this App or Game? (Crash) No Man's Sky: After about an hour or game play I get asked this question...and then it crashes the game. d7bbce56-4e29-47e4-a00d-3cf6c8f8f044
  10. No Man's Sky is completely crashing my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky is completely crashing my Xbox One X: Hello, No Man's Sky is completely crashing my Xbox One X, do you have an idea to solve the pb ? The problem came from the game or the console ... Thank you for your help...