No Man's Sky is currently not available in your account.

Discus and support No Man's Sky is currently not available in your account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I reformed my PC, and now I get this error when I try to play No Man Sky. Here is the message I get when I start the game. I am using the same ms... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dotson78, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Dotson78
    Dotson78 Guest

I reformed my PC, and now I get this error when I try to play No Man Sky. Here is the message I get when I start the game. I am using the same ms account that I have game pass on.

No Man's Sky is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

:)

Dotson78, Aug 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dotson78

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    Did you purchased the game directly with your Microsoft account or are you trying to play it with game pass?

And, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. aNiall8 Win User

Sky on Xbox

Once you have a Sky satellite subscription & an active XBox gold account , you should be able to watch any channel on XBox Sky that is available on your satellite with your current package.
  4. ericjwilborn Win User

No Mans Sky Gamepass save corrupted, now the game wont save at all

On the account where the corruption occurred, navigate to C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\GAME where NAME is your username and
    GAME will be something like No Man's Sky in this case. Rename the No Man's Sky folder to something like No Man's Sky - Bad. Launch the game and see if it acts differently.
  5. Rusty 117 Win User

NO MANS SKY

Games sell consoles and the current climate shows this. People will jump ship for games like No Mans Sky.
  6. Kinetic Profit Win User

No Mans Sky Gamepass save corrupted, now the game wont save at all

On the account where the corruption occurred, navigate to C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\GAME where NAME is your username and
    GAME will be something like No Man's Sky in this case. Rename the No Man's Sky folder to something like No Man's Sky - Bad. Launch the game and see if it acts differently.
    It seems No Man's Sky doesn't create a save there. I did find local save data elsewhere and deleted it, but the corrupted profile still doesn't work.
Thema:

1. No Man's Sky is currently not available in your account. - Similar Threads - Man's Sky currently

2. No Man's Sky Cursor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky Cursor: Hello all, Currently trying to play No Man's Sky via Game Pass on my XBOX Series X, the problem is i can launch the game, hit A to begin then i get stuck with the cursor not moving over to play...
  3. No Man's Sky not available instead of download button.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky not available instead of download button.: Hello, I have game pass subscription on PC but I cannot download No Man's Sky. It says game not available. I have downloaded a bunch of other games with no problem, only NMS does this. Please...
  4. Anyone else having issues losing progress in No Man's Sky on PC playing through Xbox Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues losing progress in No Man's Sky on PC playing through Xbox Ultimate?: My saves keep reverting back to older saves. Is getting really annoying. Losing hours and hours of game play!!!! When trying to save the time stamps wont update. I can reload the autosave and be...
  5. Xbox no mans sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox no mans sky: How do I grt no mans sky from dashboarding 7cf2280b-9932-4845-a151-21e8fca56049
  6. Meta Quest 2 VR No Mans Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Meta Quest 2 VR No Mans Sky: I'm trying to launch my No Mans Sky game with my VR headset (meta quest 2) that I've installed through the Xbox app on my pc. I have no idea how to do this. can someone help?...
  7. No multiplayer option in no mans sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No multiplayer option in no mans sky: So my dad bought game pass ultimate and sometimes when i log onto my account which is a child under his on my pc i can download games and sometimes I cant I dont know why this happens but anyways....
  8. Reinstalling No Mans Sky giving error 0x87e00196 when reaching 0% downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling No Mans Sky giving error 0x87e00196 when reaching 0% downloaded.: I tried reinstalling No Man's Sky as it was giving error 0x80070002. And now whenever I try and reinstall it gives error 0x87e00196. I tried restarting my computer after which the Xbox app...
  9. Cant update no mans sky to the new Endurance Update which came out today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update no mans sky to the new Endurance Update which came out today: I own nms one xbox on s So the new no mans sky endurance update came out today. I was excited to try it, but there is no option to update. I checked to see if it updated on its own and it did...
  10. Cant update no mans sky to the new Endurance Update which came out today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update no mans sky to the new Endurance Update which came out today: I own nms on the pc game pass for context So the new no mans sky endurance update came out today. I was excited to try it, but there is no option to update in either the xbox app for pc or the...