No Man's Sky redirects to "gaming services" store page

Discus and support No Man's Sky redirects to "gaming services" store page in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I recently got a new computer and wanted to play No Man's Sky. I can install the game fine from either microsoft store or Xbox windows app,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by parkerschaal, Jun 10, 2021.

1. parkerschaal
    parkerschaal Guest

Hello. I recently got a new computer and wanted to play No Man's Sky. I can install the game fine from either microsoft store or Xbox windows app, however once it completes and I attempt to launch it it instead opens the microsoft store and takes me to the "gaming services" page. I already have this installed, I have the Xbox game bar installed and logged in as well. I can't seem to find any way to uninstall the gaming services or gamebar to try to reinstall those if that would even help so I am currently stuck.

:)

parkerschaal, Jun 10, 2021
  2. True Rollins Win User

Game not launching from xbox companion app

Having the same issue.. Launching No Mans Sky through the Xbox (beta) app redirects me to 'Gaming Services' in the Microsoft Store which says that it's installed. Have tried uninstalling both with no joy. It has launched before from the Xbox app, but won't
    now.
  3. Ahmed1312 Win User

Gears 5 redirect to Games Services page in Microsoft Store

I uninstall this game from "Apps" in windows settings

and install it again from windows store

It's working now
  4. StarCreature648 Win User

No man sky Xbox one

the reason way I took my no man sky game offline because of xbox live service alert . this game plays fine offline
  5. Jason Terrier Win User

Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

Eeeeeeh... Wolfenstein 2 had installed by miracles, i was even able to play it ! but without any reason (or even reboot !) the game don't launch anymore, instead when i click on it it redirect me on the windows store on the page of the "game service" by
    windows :(
  6. KeanuMachado Win User

Cannot install games that require Administrator privileges

My friend has exactly the same problem with No Man's Sky and other games that require admin approval on store. we tried basically everything on the internet and nothing works.
Thema:

1. No Man's Sky redirects to "gaming services" store page - Similar Threads - Man's Sky redirects

2. No Man's Sky

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky: Hello. I'm trying to download No Man's Sky on my laptop and it is giving me an error code 0x0000000001. I tried restarting my PC, closing the app, updating the app, and updating Windows 10. Its...
  3. No Mans Sky wont open most of the time, re-installed many times

in XBoX on Windows
    No Mans Sky wont open most of the time, re-installed many times: Usually the game won't open when i try to open it, i've tried basically everything. Is there anything else i can do? 1a17de09-5119-4cf5-9743-812de47df5e6
  4. No Mans Sky Prism Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans Sky Prism Update: I was SUPER excited at the release of the new No Mans Sky Prism update. And seeming as I have an XBOX One X (which is the lowest system capatible) I was even MORE excited! It literally made my bad...
  5. No Man's Sky Prisms - Gameplay Update Trailer

in XboX Insiders
    No Man's Sky Prisms - Gameplay Update Trailer: [IMG] submitted by /u/hyperloaf1 [link] [comments]
  6. No mans sky not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No mans sky not installing: Okay, so, i own the disk version of no mans sky and its still in perfect condition, no scratches or dirt or damage whatsoever. But when i try to reinstall it (had to uninstall cause i had no...
  7. No Man's Sky

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky: So I just downloaded NMS from gamepass and when I try to play with my friends it doesn't let me. I load into the game and it sends me right to the singleplayer stuff (obviously not where I wanna...
  8. Can't connect with other players and they can't connect with me in No Man's Sky, Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect with other players and they can't connect with me in No Man's Sky, Xbox One: Here's my issue: My bro and I tried to play No Man's Sky the other day (on Xbox One) together and for whatever reason, it was saying there was "no connection to matchmaking services" on my end....
  9. No mans sky multiplayer not working (game pass) (pc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No mans sky multiplayer not working (game pass) (pc): When I launch No man's sky, It shoots me right to the save select menu. I cannot see the network menu or the multiplayer menu. Is this because I do not have xbox live? Do I need xbox live to play...
  10. Launching No Man's Sky redirects me to the microsoft store after windows 10 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Launching No Man's Sky redirects me to the microsoft store after windows 10 update: So i recently tried to launch NMS on my pc, but it immediatly redirects me to the microsoft store, where it asks me to download "Gaming Services." I downloaded Gaming Services, but yet it still...