No Man's Sky won't launch on Xbox App

Discus and support No Man's Sky won't launch on Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It just keep crashing. When i click the play button, it opens for like 5 seconds and then closing itself. I tried to reinstall but doesn't change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Salrion, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Salrion
    Salrion Guest

It just keep crashing. When i click the play button, it opens for like 5 seconds and then closing itself. I tried to reinstall but doesn't change anything.

Any solutions?

:)

Salrion, Jan 29, 2022
  2. True Rollins Win User

Game not launching from xbox companion app

Having the same issue.. Launching No Mans Sky through the Xbox (beta) app redirects me to 'Gaming Services' in the Microsoft Store which says that it's installed. Have tried uninstalling both with no joy. It has launched before from the Xbox app, but won't
    now.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Salrion, good to know that found the source of the problem, usually the Insider program is subject to system bugs and instability in the games.

Regards,

4. Salrion Win User

I write this because i solved the problem. I think problem is Xbox Insider itself.
  5. ryanaw72 Win User

No Man's Sky won't launch

I figured it out, I had to uninstall then reinstall the xbox app.
  6. ericjwilborn Win User

No Mans Sky Gamepass save corrupted, now the game wont save at all

On the account where the corruption occurred, navigate to C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\GAME where NAME is your username and
    GAME will be something like No Man's Sky in this case. Rename the No Man's Sky folder to something like No Man's Sky - Bad. Launch the game and see if it acts differently.
Thema:

1. No Man's Sky won't launch on Xbox App - Similar Threads - Man's Sky won't

2. When launching No Man's sky gaming services in MS store comes up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching No Man's sky gaming services in MS store comes up: Whenever I try to launch No Man's Sky gaming services comes up in the microsoft store, it is downloaded so no download button. This only happens for that game and no others. I have looked at...
  3. No mans sky multiplayer issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No mans sky multiplayer issue: Recently downloaded no mans sky on xbox series x through the game pass tried to play with my kid and when we try to add me to his friends list the message "no connection to matchmaking services"...
  4. When I try to install game No Man's Sky it says that it is not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to install game No Man's Sky it says that it is not available.: Why is that? How do I fix this error? Thanks! Here is the photo of the issue: [img] 0ef61622-45f7-41ec-87af-2c58e47c1ce4
  5. Xbox PC Game Pass Cloud save not synching with PC device anymore - No Man's Sky

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PC Game Pass Cloud save not synching with PC device anymore - No Man's Sky: My cloud saves have not been synching up after I'm done playing. It has been a few days now and I keep getting a pop up after launching No Man's Sky asking me to choose between 2 different files...
  6. No Man's Sky says that I do not have the right Vulken drivers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky says that I do not have the right Vulken drivers: I have reinstalled No Man's Sky 4 times each on different folders to try and resolving the issue and nothing worked, I did a sweep and repair on the game itself and the xbox app and now I am at a...
  7. No mans sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No mans sky: I cannot figure out how and where to place a medium refiner. NMS ea80dccf-bf67-480c-b8b0-598df2e10385
  8. No Man's Sky Gamepass won't launch in VR.

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky Gamepass won't launch in VR.: I'm trying to launch No Man's Sky in VR mode and it just crashes immediately after trying to launch. It works fine in 2D mode. I have it installed to my D: drive and I've read that it'll launch...
  9. No Man's Sky won't start 3.02 on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky won't start 3.02 on Xbox Game Pass PC: Hi, I updated No Man's Sky to 3.02 patch (170MB) within XBOX app on my PC. Since that I am not able to even start the game. Tried the usual app, windows store reset etc nothing worked (want to...
  10. No Man's Sky won't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky won't launch: Whenever I try to launch No Man's Sky, nothing happens for a minute or two, then this pop up comes up saying NMS.exe returned because the timeout period expired. [img] I have tried...