No Mans Sky wont load Game pass Pc

Discus and support No Mans Sky wont load Game pass Pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried unistalling and reinstalling. Tried the same with the xbox app. Signed in, signed out. Not sure what to do 3698f514-452e-49bd-852f-05c762d07dd6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bigjim430, Nov 22, 2021.

1. bigjim430
    bigjim430 Guest

Tried unistalling and reinstalling. Tried the same with the xbox app. Signed in, signed out. Not sure what to do

:)

bigjim430, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Weird, is everything up to date?
  3. bigjim430 Win User

I just tried that but unfortunately I still cant launch my game :(
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Well, I suggest you try this:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  5. bigjim430 Win User

Hey Christopher,

No error codes at all. Nothing happens when I hit play on No Mans Sky. Every other game I have on the xbox app works.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jim welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Are you getting an error code? Also, is this the only game with this issue?
Thema:

1. No Mans Sky wont load Game pass Pc - Similar Threads - Mans Sky wont

2. No mans Sky keeps crashing on hello games screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No mans Sky keeps crashing on hello games screen.: I have tried restarting my PC Reinstalling the game twice Updating windows Updating graphic drivers Clearing save data Nothing has worked so far e585acfd-7dd6-4904-9aed-2dfed6f75deb
  3. Xbox Game Pass cant download F1 2019 / No man's sky

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass cant download F1 2019 / No man's sky: Hello. I bought Xbox Game Pass and I can't download F1 2019 and No man's sky. I tried to download other games like FIFA 2021 / Zoo Tycoon and I can download it without problems. When I try to...
  4. No network option in No Man's Sky, Xbox series X game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No network option in No Man's Sky, Xbox series X game pass: I am trying to play No Man's Sky on a new Xbox Series X with a friend. It is part Xbox Game Pass. I cannot find the multiplayer option. When I start the game, I do not see the multiplayer option....
  5. No Man's Sky Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky Broken: So when I went to open this game today it just kept redirecting me to the gaming services screen in micrsooft store. Which said was installed. Now after clearing caches and updating everything,...
  6. Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live: i havde bought the xbox game pass on pc and downloaded No man's sky months ago. suddenly i run into this problem where it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live (error code 0x80004005) I have...
  7. Issue to download No man's sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue to download No man's sky: I have a issue to download no Man's sky in Xbox Game Pass PC. The error code is 0x87e00017. I didn't find any solution for this. [img] ab793eaa-6af5-4e41-8544-403a89cd76a4
  8. No Mans Sky wont open most of the time, re-installed many times

in XBoX on Windows
    No Mans Sky wont open most of the time, re-installed many times: Usually the game won't open when i try to open it, i've tried basically everything. Is there anything else i can do? 1a17de09-5119-4cf5-9743-812de47df5e6
  9. No Mans Sky Gamepass save corrupted, now the game wont save at all

in XBoX on Windows
    No Mans Sky Gamepass save corrupted, now the game wont save at all: I downloaded this game on PC gamepass and played for about 3 hours over several days. My save file became corrupt, or "not compatible with this version of the game." I reinstalled the game but it...
  10. No Man's Sky wont start after latest update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky wont start after latest update.: I've tried everything to including uninstall and reinstall and the best I got is a blue screen, worse is black screen. I leave it until controller turns off. I bought it digital before game pass....