No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...

Discus and support No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Dec 8, 2019.

1. No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...

/u/viniciusrsouza, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...

1. No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon... - Similar Threads - matter many apps

2. On the matter of Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the matter of Enforcement: Hi, I have owned a Xbox for around 3 years now and up to the 25th Dec 2019 had only ever got a communications ban back in July 2017 for 24hrs. As from the 25th of Dec last year to date I have had...
  3. Static and drop outs in audio while streaming with wired headset, no matter what controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static and drop outs in audio while streaming with wired headset, no matter what controller...: When I'm playing games without streaming, I don't have any issues with static with my wired headset and wired or wireless controllers. When I'm streaming on Mixer, especially "busy" games like COD...
  4. Forza 4 STILL not updating no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 STILL not updating no matter what I do: I am away to give up on this - Forza 4 is not updating because of the 'installation stopped' message. I factory reset my xbox and still nothing changed, I deleted the local saved games on my xbox...
  5. I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try: Recently I wanted to sign into the xbox apps with my live (which worked in a previous update) and now whenever I try and sign in with my normal account that I've been using for more then 4 years...
  6. Gamer Lives Matter!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer Lives Matter!!!: Pokemon Blue on the gameboy was my very first game when i was a child and from that day forward i continued to play games games my whole life. 32565c16-9a75-4537-b59f-4a06ec7eec09
  7. Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do: When I load Minecraft Bedrock edition it always says I can't play realms because "you cannot play realms because of how your microsoft account is set up". It's so frustrating and I have no idea...
  8. I can't launch Metro Exodus no matter what I've done or tried

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't launch Metro Exodus no matter what I've done or tried: So I've opened up a ticket with the Metro Technical support but I'm gonna paste what I sent to them here as well, because the resolution could come from them or relate to Xbox (Beta), Windows...
  9. Update today fried my hard dive no matter what option I pick it won’t work. I’ve complexity...

in XboX Insiders
    Update today fried my hard dive no matter what option I pick it won’t work. I’ve complexity...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MajorTemper [link] [comments]
  10. Is there a way to always kick out at the count of 2 no matter how many finishing moves or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to always kick out at the count of 2 no matter how many finishing moves or ...: Is there a way to always kick out at the count of 2 no matter how many finishing moves or damage I take in WWE 2K 14? I can only kick out 3 times and not more I wanna be able to kick out of...