No Microsoft support email?

Discus and support No Microsoft support email? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Why do I have to either post something here or call Microsoft's phone number for technical support? Shouldn't we have the option to just email them?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Killer82498, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Killer82498
    Killer82498 Guest

Why do I have to either post something here or call Microsoft's phone number for technical support? Shouldn't we have the option to just email them?

:)

Killer82498, Feb 1, 2019
  2. shadow of arman Win User

Microsoft Support

Hi!

I'm not sure for which section you would want to contact Microsoft for so:

1. To contact Xbox support you can go to support.xbox.com > contact us > when you select your preferred selection for your problem choose to not talk to a virtual agent and then select "Chat with Xbox Support" at the end.

2. To contact Microsoft support for anything none-Xbox related go to support.microsoft.com and select "Ask the virtual agent" (this is a bot) while chatting to the virtual agent type in "I need to speak to a real person" which then the bot will reply "Tell
    me what you need help with so I can find the right person" so type in the problem you are having and let it connect you to a real support agent.

Hope this helps and if it does please make sure to select this post as answered! :)

Best of luck!

3. Whitey Black Win User

Microsoft support

Any company have his issues. if you want you can explain you're problem and i try to help

remember my assistance is as Ambassadors i just volunteer. But if i can help you. i do my best.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Microsoft support

Hey again there Ethan,

We suggest checking out the
    Original Post
    on this matter since a fellow XBF support agent has been troubleshooting on there.

Also we would like to remind to follow our Xbox Forum Guidelines.

Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases, an offense is extremely severe or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum suspension.
    Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

By participating in the Forums you agree to the Usage Guidelines (outlined below), the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and the Xbox.com Terms of Use and Notices; all of which can be found via the following links:

Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use:
    http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxComTOU

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/CodeOfConduct CODE OF CONDUCT

TERMS OF USE
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft support

Yes, try a call back. You may also want to try contacting EA as well.
  6. ETHANLAMONT1 Win User

Microsoft support

Hi there and thanks first off i purchased UFC 3 Fight Night Champion edition that comes with the Fight Night Champion code through Xbox live messages 7-10 days later and it has been well over 2 months and i have still not received the code and ive tried
    for a refund but got denied and ive tried contacting support on the support for over 8 hours and got nowhere. Do you think it would be a good idea to request a call back.
Thema:

1. No Microsoft support email? - Similar Threads - Microsoft support email

2. Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge: It's a web browser. With a cursor on-screen. Why is there no mouse support?! submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Support [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Support [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]: [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] Your customer...
  4. Xbox one, motherboard down, any support from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one, motherboard down, any support from Microsoft?: Xbox stopped working, we changed the power supply many times, still did not work, brought it to a repair store and found out it was the motherboard down. We would like to know if this is normal,...
  5. Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund: Hello, For the last 2 week I have been getting abused in black desert online to the point of tears. Had other players call me a dirty [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] told to [Mod Removed - see...
  6. Xbox One Controller issue AND Microsoft support issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller issue AND Microsoft support issue: I've got two wireless controllers: one has left bumper issues, the other doesn't seem to work at all anymore. I've been trying to utilize the troubleshooting page on both the xXbox and Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft xbox support e-mail address

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft xbox support e-mail address: Hi, I contacted Microsoft Xbox Support for my Xbox One Elite Controller which is down. Technician told me to send my receipt, my adress, and the serial number of my product but he did not tell...
  8. Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?: I just need mouse support in Microsoft edge c85a6617-8b24-4635-84f2-03f684221b47
  9. I replied to Microsoft customer support email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I replied to Microsoft customer support email: I repplied to microsoft support email to refund conan exiles but i dont no if they gonna anwser to my email and if yes when? Thanks for your help. 55503489-400a-44f3-9b60-be59e4850d32
  10. Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email: Is there any way that I can contact Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email ? Anything but a live-chat support. I need help with some of my purchases and I would feel better If I could...