No More Custom Backgrounds?

Discus and support No More Custom Backgrounds? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything was fine until the March update, now my backgrounds will not show up and the 'new' transparent tiles won't even work. Please tell me I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LostEchoes18, Apr 5, 2015.

1. LostEchoes18
    LostEchoes18 Guest

Everything was fine until the March update, now my backgrounds will not show up and the 'new' transparent tiles won't even work. Please tell me I'm not the only one having this annoying issue and if someone has a fix for it.

:)

LostEchoes18, Apr 5, 2015
  2. Custom spells no more?

More and more reason to get it for the PC... guarantee that a spell making mod will be out before the year's end.

StarScream 22, Apr 5, 2015
  3. Miss Pwny
    Miss Pwny Guest
    Custom spells no more?

No spell crafting. Less spells, but more variety to them. Basically you have a handful of richly varied spells that each accomplish different tasks and rather than making or finding new ones with better stats and the same animation, they improve as your
    knowledge of magic improves. (which is more realistic, a martial arts master can do the same punch as a newbie and be much more effective at it versus newbie using a special punch that kicks master's @@@ just because the punch was effective and not the newbie).

Oh and there won't just be the fire spell, the ice spell, the healing spell, etc. There are multiple spells per role (such as three known spells for fire so far. a shout that casts a wall of fire, and two spells one that fires an exploding ball of fire and
    one that shoots a jet of flame out of your palm)

Miss Pwny, Apr 5, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down?

onyxishere, Apr 6, 2015
  5. StarScream 22 Win User

Custom spells no more?

More and more reason to get it for the PC... guarantee that a spell making mod will be out before the year's end.
  6. Miss Pwny Win User

Custom spells no more?

No spell crafting. Less spells, but more variety to them. Basically you have a handful of richly varied spells that each accomplish different tasks and rather than making or finding new ones with better stats and the same animation, they improve as your
    knowledge of magic improves. (which is more realistic, a martial arts master can do the same punch as a newbie and be much more effective at it versus newbie using a special punch that kicks master's @@@ just because the punch was effective and not the newbie).

Oh and there won't just be the fire spell, the ice spell, the healing spell, etc. There are multiple spells per role (such as three known spells for fire so far. a shout that casts a wall of fire, and two spells one that fires an exploding ball of fire and
    one that shoots a jet of flame out of your palm)
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down?
  8. apatch of grass Win User

Custom spells no more?

That and duel wielding shields I bet.
  9. CampKing69 Win User

Custom spells no more?

dude i was so peeved when i found out no custom spells :/ i wanna feel like god but now i cant even make a proton cannon spell if ur able to conjur more then 1 creature at a time i think ill be fine if not then thats some bs, and by the way Sharingan is
    weakk! Rinnengan all the way aha
Thema:

1. No More Custom Backgrounds? - Similar Threads - More Custom Backgrounds

2. Dynamic Themes / More Customization Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dynamic Themes / More Customization Options: Hey there, the Xbox dashboard receives several welcomed changes from adding new features and rearranging existing ones to increasing speed performance. But there's one thing I would like to see...
  3. Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!: Hey guys, just wanted to throw out an idea out there. Whenever you are simultaneously running Spotify and a video game at the same time there is a music bar on the apps that lets you adjust how...
  4. Missing funds for possibly 10 months or more ( loyal customer ) just looking for answers and ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing funds for possibly 10 months or more ( loyal customer ) just looking for answers and ...: I have purchased many games since becoming a xbox rewards program member and I was receiving my rewards points but sometime after xbox switched from MS points to currency my rewards seemed to just...
  5. Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one.: There are a small amount of Gamerpics available to us. On my Xbox 360 account, I had hundreds of Gamerpics to choose from. I had Doctor Rockso sometimes, other times I had my own custom one. It's...
  6. customer request: more kids games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    customer request: more kids games: When I look at the big games I see a lot of gore and violence and I would love to see more kid friendly games that can be enjoyed by everyone while still being high quality....
  7. customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story.: customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story. dc274d57-3b5d-4eff-a173-da9feab8ebcc
  8. customer request make more games for t rated games for everyone my chrismas list for 2016

in XBoX Games and Apps
    customer request make more games for t rated games for everyone my chrismas list for 2016: boradland3, destiny2 all this games for xbox one [MEDIA] 8856db5b-52ed-4f25-9430-cb631079843f
  9. mockery Microsoft support on the customer more than 20 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    mockery Microsoft support on the customer more than 20 days: mockery Microsoft support on the customer more than 20 days, you nemozhet return me access to my uchotnoy recording, although you all the information such as the number of the console, a credit...
  10. More customization.

in XBoX on Consoles
    More customization.: I think there should be more customization with Xbox. I think you should be able to have any type of gamer picture (As long as its appropriate). And maybe in order to have any type of gamer...